sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tao makes an announcement

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 06:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:11-20-2010 7:50 PMCopy HTML

Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

[x]

The following roleplay may contain material deemed inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]
Tao20Inoki20Banner.jpg picture by pegasusfeds10
_xx.%Tao Inoki%.xx_

{{Demon Speeding by Rob Zombie hits the p.a.  The fans turning their attention to the ramp to see who is coming out. As the video plays a shower of red tinted pyro goes off and a woman comes out dressed in a black beaded backless top and black pinstripe slacks.  The video shows her working out. 

{She hops up on the apron, poses, and then climbs into the ring.  She gestures to Emma to hand her a microphone}

Tao Inoki:"The executives here at FFE have decided to try a new concept when it comes to deciding who will be contenders to our Transcontiental and Wildside tag titles.  This concept is similar to the Money In the Bank concept that other promotions use.  However, the choice is not soley in the hands of who can win a match. Oh No!  It is also in the hands of your peers as well as in the hands of myself and possibly in the hands of Viper or Whitney Marrett!  After the airing of Wildside each week all of the FFE stars are to vote on the best performance by an individual star who wrestled on that Wildside.  I will cast my vote as I am encouraging the other athletes on the FFE roster to do so.  I'll be asking Viper and putting a call into Whitney Marrett to see if they will vote as well.  The person voted by their peers to have had the best showing in their match will be called out to a special ceremony on the next show to recieve a trophy and a contract signed by me to have a title match againist any FFE Champion at any time between now and the SEF Extreme Revolution ppv on December 19, 2010.  If this concept goes as well as I expect it to we may make it a regular occurence.  Now the winners will have to make their demands known by stopping by my office or calling my cell to let me know!"

{Demon Speeding begins to play as she leaves the ring to head back to her office.}   
»þąşşıøи▪đяυйќ« at DAF, no stealing will be permitted if you like what you see then come on down and request one instead of stealing it cause lets face it... stealing is for punk ass clowns who cant get shit on their own and I hate thieves! You've been warned you should and better take heed to it!

[x][x] 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF