sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Humans have no patiences

Started by Midnight, October 04, 2023, 07:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.54.146.10
Date Posted:26/11/2010 8:59 AMCopy HTML

Midnight can be seen standing in the shadows, watching everything that is going on. She watches to see if she catches a glimpse of Lacey Daniels walking through the halls, which she did a few minutes later. Midnight let out a slow growl as Lacey left the scene. About a few minutes afterwards, a noise catches her ears and she spun around quickly to see where it was coming from. It was a cameraman trying to sneak a peek at what she was doing. Midnight turned around and just with a blink of an eye, had ended up behind the guy as she whispered something in his ear.
"Unless you want me to devour you for breakfast, I suggest you stop spying on me."
Nervous and shaking abit, he answers back.
"I mean you no disrespect Midnight, but everyone wants to know who is it that your after."
Midnight reaches around with her hand and chokes him, moving the rest of her body in front of him. She sneered.
"WHEN I AM GOOD AND READY, I WILL LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW"
She let go of him and he ran as fast as he can, dropping the camera in front of Midnight and not looking back. Midnight picks up the fallen object and spoke into it.
"I told you humans that when the time is right, I will reveal all. Until then, keep trying to guess."
Midnight flings the camera so that it shatters on the concrete floor. She then turns and walks back into the shadows, scene fading off.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF