sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Last Man Standing (Extreme # 3: Shane Jericho)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 08:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:96.37.201.229
Date Posted:01/12/2010 1:30 AMCopy HTML

Shane bolts out of the arena, and goes back to the hotel that Brandy and him are staying at. He walks up to the room, and knocks on the door as Brandy lets him in. She is calm now, and got over what he done to her. He looks at her, and kisses her as they get talking.

Shane Jericho

Brandy I know that we are gonna get married, but I want to get married before my match on Extreme that is why I say we do it right now just the two of us since Cody can't fight in his own match I love you.

Brandy Gibson

Yeah I would like to marry you right now, and let's go cause I love you 2 now let's go I have been waiting for this.

Shane and Brandy leaves the hotel, and go to a church. They walk inside, and go down the aisle holding hands as Brandy got her wedding dress on and Shane's got his tux. They talk to the preacher, and he agress to marry them as it starts.

Preacher

Shane do you take Brandy as your lawful wedded wife?

Shane Jericho

I do.

Preacher

Brandy to you take Shane as your lawful wedded husband?

Brandy Gibson

I do.

Preacher

I now pronounce you husband and wife, and you may kiss your bride Shane.

They put the wedding rings on each other's fingers, and they share a passionate kiss. They leave the church, and go back to the hotel. They walk into the room, and Shane puts up the do not disturb sign on the door as he shuts it. They walk inside of the bedroom, and they seal the deal of their marriage. When the scene comes back on it shows Shane back at the arena without his wife, and looks at the camera as he talks again.

Shane Jericho

Troy it don't matter what you say I am full of rage, and it has nothing to do what happened on Saturday Night Special. In a way it does, but that isn't the point. Leave my wife and brother out of this, and even though family means alot to me. I do love them more, but that don't mean I don't want to become a champion here cause I do. You will find out that I am not gonna stand by, and let some man tell me what they want to do to my wife cause it isn't gonna happen. I came here on my own to show you and everyone else what happens when you cross the Jericho Army. You say I am not ready, but your wrong. I didn't come this far to not get what I want more then you, and I will bring more then rage with me. It might be my nickname, but I already proved it to one person as I will do it again. This isn't about Brandy or Cody for that matter, but it is about me making someone pay which is what I will do. Your just standing in the way of a raging monster, and get ready cause you will face a more determined and more focused me see  you on Extreme in the match.

Shane walks off wearing his gold band on his ring finger, and the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF