sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Camaro's going down

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 08:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:03/12/2010 2:04 AMCopy HTML

{Dante Mackenzie walks into the FFE office in New Orleans and bumps into Rachel}

Dante:"I dinna see ya down there, lass."

{She swoons a bit over his accent before shoving a microphone in his face and asking about SNS}

Rachel:"First off, how in the world did you get talked into teaming with Milan in the tag team tourney and how will your actions on the last SNS affect your match with Milan's boyfriend Johnny Camaro?"

Dante:"What you see before you is a man scorned, Rachel.  I dinna know that Milan was coming here to do anything other than be co-commentator and security for her pregnant step-sister.  So imagine my suprise when I return from a tour in Japan for Matt Fox's other company and I see Milan in her underwear on this new version of Wildside.  I'm thinking damn I'm a lucky man to have a woman that hot by my side.  Only, it wasn't some photo shoot or some promotion for the like!  It turns on that she's found a new meal ticket.  Some young dude named Johnny Camaro.  Then the two of them are MIA for at least a week and then Camaro canna handle his in ring commitments.  {shakes his head} I've been there bro.  She dinna tell you she failed to inform me that I was yesterday's news but, {He waves his hand} I'm not mad.  I'm willna move on and be nice but then she comes to me and begs me for old time's sake to team up with her.  {he smirks} Right, I'm just going to let it happen when you are right there and you willna team with her.  Why?  To be honest with you, I have someone hotter.  Someone who was teaming with me and taking care of business in and out of the ring for me like you should have been."

{he turns and opens the door for a hot red head with blue eyes.  She leans up and gives him a kiss before she turns to smirk at the camera}

Rachel:"Oh my goodness! Serenity!"

Serentity:"That's right!  I'm here.  Where Dante goes, I follow.  Now, I am cleared to go for whatever Wildside has to offer but that is only because I was trained by Matt Fox, Ash Silva, and Tao Inoki.  So it seems that Milan is tagging along behind Camaro wherever he goes.  She's livid after Dante walked out on her in the tag match but there is an expression, that real women rarely use."

Rachel:"Which is?"

{Serenity gazes up at Dante, blue eyes sparkling, and then turns back to Rachel}

Serenity:"Bros before hos.  Milan has proved to be nothing but a ho.  She told Dante that if he considered his career before her that she'd make him sorry.  I was there. I heard it.  It's true that I'm young and I've only started wrestling with the past 18 months but I know that this business takes both dedication and sacrifce!  Dante and I both know that's what this business takes!  He's taken me {she pauses to grin, lick her lips} under his wing so to speak.  He has more miles on his wrestling boots than I do, but I'm not afraid to counter anything Milan wants to throw."

{Rachel tilts her head confused}

Rachel:"I thought he said Milan cheated on him."

{Dante stands impassive behind his sunglasses}

Serenity:"Men tend to either be pissed or ignore ultimatiums.  Dante had no way of knowing that if he took the chance to wrestle outside of the United States that she would consider them broken up.  Me?  {she smirks} I took it as open season on Dante.  So right or wrong?  It all depends on from what perspective that you're looking at it.  I hear from Katana that Milan is happier than she's ever been in her life and so am I.  We are both happy."

Rachel:"That's all well and good but what about the fire works?  A cat fight?"

{Serenity gives her a peeved stare}

Serenity:"Did you not see the slogan on the wall?  SEF presents FFE!  SEF doesn't have cat fights!  Real women come here to make a name for themselves.  This isn't a playground!  Children and fluff fighters need not apply!  If Milan decides to interfere in Dante's match with Camaro.  The two of us will not be clawing, biting, and pulling hair!  We'll be punching the hell out of each other and trying to beat the other's brains in!"

Dante:"You know Rachel, you've seen Serenity in action.  You know her.  You've called some of her matches before.  You've seen her ISKA karate matches.  Where her skills rank againist the more established stars on the SEF roster willna happen in one day.  First she'll have to show case her skills in FFE before she ever has a chance for SEF.  From what I hear, it willna be very hard as SEF has an open door policy.  Let us get our feet wet in FFE before you be questioning what we can or canna do."

{He winks at her and wraps an arm around Serenity before walking away}

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF