sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tourney Time

Started by Taylor Johnson, October 04, 2023, 08:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Johnson

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:04/12/2010 6:56 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor had been very busy since returning to SEF and tonight she was in a Tourney match and that was just fine with her as she wanted to make an impact here. Taylor arrived at the arena and she went to her l/r where she put her stuff away and then went to do a light workout. She thoght about who she was facing and then smiled as she knew she was in good shape and she knew she could beat Shane. Taylor
was granted some airtime so she went to the ring as Spirit hit and she headed to the ring and did her thing and then called for a mic.

Taylor: Oh, I know most of you thought I left but im back as I had some things I needed to take care of. SEF is one of the first places I ever worked for so I am not going anywhere as this place is the place to be and now that I can go for gold here I am not leaving anythime soon! Now I know I am in a tourney and Shane is first on my to do list! I am sure Shane will be ready but I dont think he will be ready for what I have in store for him! I have worked very hard to improve my skills since the last time I was here and now its showtime! This match is just a preveiw of whats to come when I hit the ring! I am the upset princess and tonight Shane is walking out here upset after I score a win over him and move on. I need this win as I have started off very slow here and I need to prove myself so what more better to prove myself then to win this tourney! Its time to get old choll on everyones ass and to prove myself so beware because Taylor Johnson is here and the upset princess is back!

Taylor smiles as she tosses the mic and she is in her coner now and is ready for the match.
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Whitney Marret aka Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
LiDecker
Taylor Johnson
--------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF