sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Gonna Shock Them Again (Shane Jericho rp 1)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 08:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.161.129
Date Posted:04/12/2010 10:14 PMCopy HTML

Shane is now married to Brandy, and he has calm down not much though since he is still over protective of his wife. That is why he is gonna be coming into this match against Taylor Johnson, and he is now in a tournament for a shot at the HW Championship. He isn't worried that much about the match cause he knows he can do this, and no one is gonna stand in his way. He is standing in front of his locker room, and he looks at the camera as he starts talking.

Shane Jericho

You see I am facing Taylor Johnson, and if she thinks I am gonna lay down for her to just beat me then she got another thing coming. Listen to me very carefully I am not gonna take it easy on you at all, and you just don't get it I didn't come this far to give up now. I might get upset every now and then, but the only difference is it won't be about losing matches anymore cause I am way over that. You see it is now more about what happens to my family. Taylor your gonna go into the ring with me, but I am gonna be more focused this time around. I am gonna shock everyone once again, and there is nothing or anyone that is gonna stand in my way of getting where I want to go as I am more then ready for this match.

Shane goes inside of his locker room, and shuts it. He sits down on his leather couch, and the show fades to black.

TBC: No One

End of role play

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF