sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Taylor, the Epic Failure of SEF!(WAR)

Started by midnight, April 05, 2023, 03:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Date Posted:04/04/2009 10:31 PMCopy HTML

Cherry appears on the SEF titantron. She is sitting in her favorite comfortable velvet red recliner and has a smile on her face. But this smile is not the typical goody two shoe smile, it is of a cocky confident smile. Cherry began to speak as everyone listened to what she had to say.

"Taylor Johnson...in that ring I am going to prove to you and to everyone in the back that my intent to go after the X Diva Championship is a serious one. Your facing someone who not only ruined Angel's clothes (giggles) but also embarrassed her on live tv as well. But do not worry Taylor, because after I am done with you and Whitney wins her match, I am going to challenge this so called DOMINATE female for the upcoming PPV Redemption. I want to show her that she can be dethroned from her status in the business. She wants to claim she is the best diva, then I want her to accept my challenge. So Taylor, you can spew anything out of your mouth you like but that isn't going to save you for the ass-kicking you will get in the hands of me, Cherry Demented."

The titantron fades to black.

TBC BY ME ONLY!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF