sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Slowly Climbing (War)

Started by dvon, April 05, 2023, 05:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvon

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:12.37.239.67
Date Posted:13/04/2009 7:53 AMCopy HTML

l_961994cd75b7408492e046bacc5ff4b9.jpg picture by SMWE_PHOTOS_798
.::.  Sometimes  the buisness catches up with the body and those who take time off has alot of in ring to catch up on to be the top dog or  back to top spot. Not ready to heal up or  make less decisions Logan stands in a near by park  leaning against the tree  stareing out into  nowhere and he  finally senses the  others around and tuns himself more towards the camera  facing them.::.

Logan: Sometimes there comes a time and place to collect everything in your mind and make a move on which side of the fence your gonna stand on. Evidentally a few fans have  made a choice because even though i  thrive on  people being jealous and hating me i heard a few people  behind me. You all can love or hate me i could careless.

He  smirks and shrugs some.

Logan: I guess time only shows oppertunity thats what i have always been told. Tonight however oppertunity comes at a good time for me and i plan on risking everything to get where i belong. Tonight i get a chance to yet again prove why i am the only Dudley who knows the word of  full speed ahead. You know ive been  called cocky arrogant and all the above but to me im just your average guy whos never took no and bowed out as a option. Ive been full speed ahead since breaking in this buisness. Tonight aint any diffrent.  I face a guy whos got  whatever he has behind him  and it doesnt matter to me. Tongiht Matt Ward and i  go head to head. Two guys with  people wanting a fight and i will always give all i have for them until i get to where i belong. Im tired of fighting guys who  go half ass yet thats what im stuck with. I havent begun to crack the glass ceiling so they keep me down to a mid era spot. Thats fine sooner or later people will have no choice.

He gets  a bit mad but keeps his temper in check.

Logan: Matt just like Joe found out you will suffer the same fate and thats knowing i aint gonna stop il i get  the job  done. Unlike a few here and there ive  busted my ass in a short time and proven i  dont go half way out i do what i gotta do  to be  the guy you  wanna  fight again to try and be even. Theres plenty that will tell ya in that ring i aint afraid to use  wha i have to yet i  always seem to stay on a lower case level of guys who  come and go when they want. Im tired of being in the same matches and the  same type of people every week.  ALl i ask is a fair shake yet im stuck with guys who  have nothing to offer. I guarantee that tonight  your gonna face the unfortunate  land slide  that i am gonna be somebody just as soon as i get rid of the  nobodys.

He walks away without saying another word  down the  street finally breaking into a  run.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF