sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

RAW IS SEF 42 {12/2/02}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 05, 2014, 03:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

December 2nd, 2002

Pyros shoot off as Across The Nation by Union Underground plays and Raw kicks off live from the sold out Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas! Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler begins the show from near the stage at the announce position!

Jr: Hello everybody and welcome to raw! I am jim ross alongside jerry the king lawler and we have a great show for you tonight!

King: Yes we do! A lot of action will take place tonight in quite a few special matches that we have!

Jr: Thats for sure! We have a ladder match and cage match, plus that triple threat for the womens title!

King: I can't wait for that! Triple the puppies! Plus kaci and cassie in that intergender tag match!

Jr: Kaci and johnny are becoming quite good together! The main event should be good and we'll see if james stay or goes! Now lets get started with the hell in a cell!

Hell In A Cell
Triple Threat Match

Details: All three men enter the cell and stand in the ring staring at each other, mack mostly staring a deep, ice cold stare through nash, but keeps his eye on svd! Mack looks to leap at svd, but turns in midair and takes down nash with a flying forearm smash and proceeds to beat him down! Svd grabs mack from behind and starts clubbing him the back, then whips him into the ropes and hits him with a big boot! Nash gets up and trades punches with svd! As they do that, mack slips out and gets a chair, then gets back in and nails svd with it, then nash dropping them both! He continues beating on nash with the chair till he is bleeding from the forehead a lil! Mack goes up top and hits a moonsault on nash, then picks up svd and gives him a piledriver! Nash is trying to get up to his feet when mack kicks him right in the face then drags him outside and starts raking his face across the cell making nash bleed more! Mack smashes nash into the steps, then gets back in the ring only top be stomped by svd, picked up and ddted! Svd grabs mack and lifts him on his shoulder for a powerslam, but mack slips down, shoves him into the ropes and nails svd with da shows ova laying him out! Nash is now up, but mack jumps to the outside with a somersault quancha putting nash down! Mack makes it up and rolls nash in the ring, grabs a sledgehammer and gets in! Nash is up now, but mack swings and takes out his knee with the hammer! Nash holds his knee, wincing in pain as mack begins jabbing the hammer into his ribs and smashing his skull, making him bleed like a pig! Svd starts to get up, holding his head, but mack bashes him in the head with the hammer and kicks him out of the ring, then goes back to nash, hitting him over and over with the hammer till nash's body is nothing but a limp, bloody, beaten carcass! Mack drops the hammer, lifts up nash and hits the mack attack on him, then locks in the show strangla and wrenches on his arm, till he has no choice and with what lil energy he has, taps out!

Afterwards, mack drags nash out of the cell and lays him on a table that is set up, wraps a chair around nash's neck, grabs a twenty-foot ladder and begins climbing the cell with the ladder over his arm! He pulls the ladder up on top and sets it up, getting it as steady as he can which isn't very much, then climbs the ladder to the top! As mack is on top of the ladder, he raises both hands up doing the wolfpac sign, then flies off the ladder with an elbow drop coming straight down on nash's neck, both men going through the table! Nash lays there motionless, barely breathing! Mack lays there in pain as steph goes over by him and helps him up, then the two stand on the top of stage grinning at the chaos!

Winner: Daddy Mack via Submission

Jr: Oh my god, oh my god what a match that was! Mack did great tonight, but what a risky move coming off that ladder on the cell, that had to be at least forty feet!

King: I know! That was unbelievable! I don't think nash will be around much anymore!

Ladder Match
#1 Contender For World Heavyweight Title At Armegeddon

Details: Shane starts off grounding xanthus with some suplexes and elbow drops to the back! He really takes it to xanthus, but gets dropped a few times with some high risk moves from xanthus! The two men go back and forth, going all out, hitting each other with everything they have! Soon the ladder comes into play and both men use it to their advantage! Shane nails the snake bite off the ladder, planting xanthus into the mat! He tries for the contarct at he top, but xanthus pulls him down and hits him with a hurracanrana followed by a flowing ddt! Xanthus then climbs to the top and has shane gets up xanthus flies off hitting the acapulco driver on shane, laying him out face first into the mat! Xanthus jumps up on the top t/b and delivers a 450 splash to him then runs up the ladder and grabs the contract winning the match!

Winner: Xanthus

Jr: Wow, what a match that was! Those two guys were very impressive tonight!

King: Yea they were! I wonder how they will cope as a team after this though?

Singles Match

Details: Ashley starts off flying at destiny taking her down with a clothesline! Ashley picks her up and tries for a ddt, but destiny reverses into a northen lights suplex pinning her, but only gets two! Destiny then begins beating down ashley, really taking it to here with some good moves like a hurracanrana, moonsault, and a big running powerbomb! She then sets up ashley and hits fates calling to win the match!

Winner: Destiny via Pinfall

Jr: Very good match from destiny mostly! She dominated the match!

King: Yes she did! I wish she would dominate me!

Triple Threat Match
Womens World Title

Details: Christina and lita look to double team mya, but lita turns on chris and helps mya take her down! The two women beat on her a lil bit, hitting her with a double suplex, then mya hits a ddt and tries pinning, but lita breaks it with a elbow drop and them two begin fighting! Chris gets up and clotheslines mya, then takes down lita with a suplex! She looks to hit mya with sweet dreams, but lita grabs her and body slams her near the t/b's! Lita goes up top, but gets shoved to the outside by mya who then goes after chris! Mya sets up chris for the fly, but misses and soon gets nailed with sweet dreams by chris who pins mya to win the match!

Winner: Christina Love via Pinfall

Jr: Great match and we now have a new womens champion!

King: Yes we do and a hot one at that!

Intergender Tag Team Cage Match

Details: Strife and johnny take it to each other, locking up as kaci and cassie tear into one another! Johnny overpowers strife and beats him down in the corner! Kaci and cassie go back and forth, till kaci drop cassie face first into the cage and rakes her face across it! After a lot of action and a spear from the top rope to strife by johnny, kaci nails cassie with the innocent, then her and johnny exit the cage to win the match!

Winner: Johnny X&Kaci

Jr: Johnny and kaci did it again! Those two are great together!

King: Yea they are! I wish I were with kaci though!

Intercontinental Title

Details: The Rock starts off strong, rocking rapid with right hands, hitting him with a ddt and a belly to belly! He goes for the quick pin, but rapid kicks out at two and begins to lay into rock, beating him down and working him over! He hits rock with a vicious piledriver, then a huge spinebuster pinning him, but only gets two! Rock tries fighting back and building momentum, but rapid is too much for him and soon hits the rx explosion to put rock away and win the match!

Winner: Rapid via Pinfall

Jr: Rapid sure did good tonight by beating rock!

King: Ah, rock is nothing compared to rapid!

World Heavyweight Title
Stipulation: If Jericho Wins, James Leaves SEF Forever

Details: James tries taking down jericho, but gets beat to the punch literally! He works over james with some great moves! Jericho really takes it to him, hitting a full nelson facebuster for a near fall, then nailing a spinning wheel kick and a flying forearm smash! James fights up and looks good for a few minutes, but when he tries for a dropkick, jericho moves, grabs james feet and locks in the walls of jericho! James struggles and screams, trying to grabs the ropes, but can't make it and taps out!

Winner: Chris Jericho via Submission

Jr: Well, I guess this means james has to leave sef now!

King: Yea! He should have never challenged a larger than living legend with this stip!

Jr: It appears he shouldn't have! Anyways, thats the end of the show folks, have a goodnight and see ya next week!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF