sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 5 {6/22/03}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 13, 2014, 02:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 22nd, 2003

Some pyro begins shooting off and Superstar by Saliva starts playing as Superstars kicks off live from the sold out Pepsi Arena In Albany, New York! The camera pans all around, catching all the fans that are screaming and cheering for the start off the show! The view then cuts over to ringside at the commentator's table where Shawn Michaels and Daddy Mack are sitting!

HBK: Hello people and welcome to Superstars! Man it feels good, one week away from the King of the Ring!

Mack: That's right Shawn and man do we ever have some good athletes in this years tournament, four of which will be fighting in quarter finals matches tonight!

HBK: Oh yea, Bubba Ray fights Marshall Mage while David Flair and Blake Darkness hook up! We also have that fatal four way elimination match with Emily, Bella, Lita, and Patricia all tangling!

Mack: Uh huh, four women in one ring, what a match that will be! But hey, what ya think about our four guests for the Heartbreak Hotel?

HBK: I think it's great man, we should be able to get some good ideas on what may happen at King of the Ring!

Mack: Yea, we'll just have to make sure and ask the hard hitting questions! But hey, let's get rolling!

KOTR Quarter-Finals Match

Bubba Ray and Marshall Mage both make their way to the ring and soon lock up! Bubba backs Halo into a corner and delivers a huge chop to his chest, then whips him across the ring and knocks him down with a clothesline! Bubba picks up Halo for a scoop slam, but Halo slips behind Bubba and clubs him in the back, then pushes him into the ropes and uses the momentum, giving Bubba a german suplex! Halo goes up to the second rope and jumps with a knee across Bubba's neck, then pins, 1.........2.........kickout! Halo punches Bubba a few times before whipping him into the ropes! As he comes back Halo looks for a clothesline, but Bubba ducks it and nails a couple rights and lefts before elbowing him in the head and putting him down with a double axe handle smash! Bubba picks up Halo and scoop slams him near the corner, then goes to the second rope and hits a senton drop on Halo! Bubba pins, 1........2........kickout! Both men get up with Bubba punching Halo and whipping him into the ropes, then grabbing him and delivering a powerslam! Halo gets to his feet and Bubba puts him in a full nelson, then hits the Bubba Bomb and pins, 1...........2..........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...............Bubba Ray Dudley!

Bombshell hits as Bubba Ray celebrates his victory!

HBK: Damn, that was a nice match between two good athletes!

Mack: Yea it was, Bubba pulled out a big win tonight!

KOTR Quarter-Finals Match

David Flair and Blake Darkness are in the ring and they look to lock up, but Flair kicks Blake in the gut and punches him a few times before running the ropes and clotheslining Blake! Flair then kicks Blake in the ribs before going up top and coming off with a missile dropkick on Blake! He then picks up Blake and looks for a piledriver, but Blake backdrops Flair, then kicks him in the head starts choking him! Blake plays to the crowd, getting booed, but still does! He then goes back to Flair, but gets nailed with a right hand and kicked in the gut, then hits with a suplex! Flair picks him back up and hits a piledriver, then pins, 1...........2...........kickout! Flair starts punching away at Blake before picking him up and whipping him into the ropes only to get reversed! Blake ends up kicking Flair in the gut and setting him up for the Bulldozer, but Flair grabs his legs and flips him on to his back, then locks in the Figure Four leg Lock! Blake struggles for the ropes, but soon taps out!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by submission.................David Flair!

What Were All About hits as Flair gets to his feet and raises his arms in victory!

HBK: Man, Flair handed Blake his ass tonight!

Mack: He sure did! Blake tired, but Flair is too good!

Fatal Four Way Elimination

Emily and Lita fail to show up for the match, so it ends up as a one on one match between Bella and Patricia Stratigias! Both women are in the ring and Patricia looks confident, runs at Bella who ducks and clubs her in the back, then gives her a release german suplex! Bella then picks up Patricia and looks for a suplex, but gets blocked and hit with one herself! Patricia goes to the top rope and looks for a cross body block on Bella, but she ducks and Patricia crashes to the mat! Bella kicks Patricia in the ribs, then picks her up and hits The Sylent Bell and pins, 1............2...........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.................Bella!

Imaginary hits as Bella stands over Patricia with her arms in the air!

HBK: Damn, nice lil match there! Not a four way, but Bella and Patricia did good!

Mack: Yea they did and like how Bella stood over Patricia after she won, nice!

Heartbreak Hotel
Hosts: Shawn Michaels&Daddy Mack
Guests: Viper,Ric Flair,David Flair,Chris Cage

The ring is now all set up and in the ring are HBK and Mack!

HBK: Alright, here it is finally, the Heartbreak Hotel for tonight and here we are, one week from King of the Ring!

Mack: Oh yea we are! Man this years King of the Ring looks good, but here tonight, we have four guests and one who will be in the main event next Sunday! So let's bring them out!

Just then, the lights fade out to blue and Superman hits as Viper comes walking out with Ric Flair, David Flair, and Chris Cage! All four men make their way into the ring and stand near Mack and HBK!

Mack: Ok boys, now that your out here, I want to ask you something! Mostly for you Viper, so how do you feel about Bryan Kanyon?

Viper: He's a young kid who came in here all full of fire, ready for anything, but when he got it, the fire started to die down a lil! And come next Sunday, I will personally stomp that fire out for good!

HBK: Whoa, easy big man! This Kanyon guy looks good, so ya may not want to think that right away!

Viper: Shawn, I am not some washed up, old man, has been like you are! I am not past my prime! I am the best this business has and anyone who steps across the ring from me will find that out the hard way!

Mack: Hey Viper, cool it man, Shawn was just pointing out the obvious! Kanyon is good, but I don't know if he is at your level, so we'll have to see!

HBK: Kanyon is beyond his level, so fuck you Viper! You injure me, then run around claiming to be the best, go to hell!

Viper: Is that why your so mad at me, cause I put you out of action? Cause I put the great Shawn Michaels on the shelf? Shawn, your nothing to me! The reason I injured you is cause you were not good enough to be in the ring with me, so face the fact that your too old and get out now while you can before I put you in a fucking casket!

Viper is now right in Shawn's face and Mack is backed up a bit! Suddenly, Kayleai Manson appears from behind the curtain and makes her way to the ring! She gets a mic and says!

Kayleia: Viper, I am sick of you running around here too and I want you stop the lies and admit that it was you took out Bryan last week!

Viper just grins and snatches HBK's mic, then says!

Viper: Kayleia, is that what you want, then yea, I did do it, but what can you possibly do about it?

Kayleia looks pissed and rears back to slap him, but Viper grabs her arm and twists it, then looks to hit her when Mack nails Da Shows Ova on Viper from nowhere, putting him down! David and Chris charge Mack, tackling him while Ric and Shawn trade punches and chops! Then, Scott Steiner comes running out and gives Chris Cage a belly to belly suplex while HBK puts Ric down! Mack then nails David with a clothesline to the outside! Steiner picks up a mic and says this!

Steiner: Well, it looks like this was a coincidence what happened, but in reality, no it wasn't! See, when I won my handicapped match against both Dudleyz, everyone thought I didn't have a partber yet, well wrong! Since that night, I chose my partner and we have been secretly planning a lot of stuff together, which all of it has not been revealed just yet! So yea, my partner is none other than the man standing next to me, the owner of SEF, Da Showstoppa, Daddy Mack!

The crowd bursts out in cheers as Steiner tosses down the mic and raises hands with Mack! Shawn is to Mack's side while Kayleia is too Steiner's side and the show goes off the air with them four posing in the ring!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF