sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 11 {1/24/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 14, 2014, 09:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

January 24th, 2004

The shot comes alive with Superstar by Saliva playing and pyro shooting off inside the San Jose Arena in San Jose, California. The camera moves about the arena capturing the fans waving their hands and signs in the air. After a few minutes it drops down to Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at ringside who are sitting at the commentators table with the fans jumping around behind.

Styles: Hello and welcome to Superstars. We are just twenty four hours way from the Royal Rumble and tonight's should be full of intensity.

Gertner: Yea it should, the superstars fighting tonight know they have to give a good preview for the Rumble.

Styles: And most of them seem to want to do that. Patricia does, but mainly wants to shut up Tiger once and for all.

Gertner: And with Bubba as the ref and Spike at ringside, damn this one should be great. Seeing Ace Hart back is cool too, maybe he'll shut up Triple H.

Styles: That match looks good too as do the other two where our two newest divas each face different divas in seperate matches.

Gertner: Oh yea, Lucky and Tyna are hot and they love it hardcore.

Styles: Oh shut up, this is wrestling. And speaking of which, lets start the show.

Singles Match
Lucky Falcon vs. Christiana James

Christiana is in the ring when Its Murda hits and out walks Lucky to the ring. Once in the ring, Lucky charges Christiana, tackles her and lays in some elbows to the head, then lifts up Christiana and tosses her to the mat by her hair. Lucky rolls out of the ring and throws in some weapons, then gets a lead pipe and slides in. Christiana is on her feet and ducks a pipe shot, then plants Lucky with a hard ddt and goes up top. Christiana looks to fly off with a missile dropkick, but as she comes down Lucky nails her in the leg with the lead pipe. Christiana holds her leg in pain as LUcky nails her once more then picks up a trash can and slams it over her head. Lucky lays down the can, picks up Christiana and gives her the Lucky Break on the can, then pins.......1.......2......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall................Lucky Falcon!

Its Murda hits as Lucky just raises her hands up and smiles.

Styles: Wow, that young woman sure showed some skill tonight.

Gertner: Yea she did, Christiana got beat bad.

Matt On A Mission
Host With The Most: Matt Matlock
Topic: Who Will Win Their Matches At The Royal Rumble?

The 'tron comes on with Matt sitting in his office.

Matt: Hey everyone. I know ya all were hoping for an edition of Matt on A Mission tonight. But, due to some personal matters, and the fact I've had a bit of a cold, I haven't been able to get anything done. But fear not. Because to make it up, tomorrow night at the Rumble, just prior to the show, I will be doing a live Matt On A Mission. So, I'll see you all then.

The tron shuts off.

Styles: Whoa! A live Matt on a Mission? Kick ass!

Gertner: That will definitely be a good way to kick off the rumble.

Singles Match
Triple H vs. Ace Hart

The Game hits over the pa and soon Triple H makes his way, then gets in the ring. Paradise City comes over the pa and Ace makes his way out to the ring and soon gets in. The two get face to face and Triple H nails a couple right hands, then whips Ace into the ropes, looks for a clothesline, but Ace ducks and comes back with a dropkick. Ace then mounts Triple H and hammers him with punches, jumps up and climbs up top, then leaps off with a axe handle smash to Triple H. Ace picks up Triple H and gives him a piledriver, then climbs back up top and delivers an elbow drop to him. He slides outside the ring and grabsa steel chair, then slides back in slams it over Triple H's head. Ace then stands in the corner and sets up for the Heart Breaker. Triple H gets up and sees it in time, ducks the superkick and kicks Ace in the gut looking for the pedigree, but Ace backdrops him. Triple H is quick to get up, but is kicked in the gut and given the Wolf Claw by Ace and pinned.......1.......2......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall................Ace Hart!

Paradise City hits and Ace jumps up posing for the crowd in celebration.

Styles: Nice way to come back to SEF by winning.

Gertner: Yea it is, hopefully the guy can stick around longer.

Singles Match
Tyan Hilton vs. Aryn Styles

Aryn is in the ring and waits with weapons surrounding her when All The Things She Said hits and out runs Tyna. She slides in the ring and his met with a two by four to the back, then Aryn rolls Tyna over and mounts her, laying in some hard shots to the head. Tyna fights her and soon lifts her up with her leg and flips Aryn on to her back. Tyna jumps up and kicks Aryn in the head, then picks up the two by four and starts bashing her in the ribs. Tyna gets a trash can and slams it over Aryn's head, then bashes her in the back before throwing it down. She lifts up Aryn and gives her a suplex, then climbs up top and nails a moonsault. Tyna slides outside and looks around, finds a chain and slides back in. She grins and starts hitting Aryn with the chain, then chokes her out with it. Tyna picks upa singapore cane and nails Aryn wth it in the head, then climbs up top and hits The Unforgotten and pins......1.......2......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.................Tyna Hilton!

All The Things She Said hits and Tyna gets her hand raised, but pulls away and starts laying into Aryn with some vicious shot from the chain before leaving the ring.

Styles: Man, Tyna seems quite like she enjoys this hardcore atmosphere.

Gertner: Well ya heard her and Lucky when they first came here, they love this shit.

Hardcore Hotel
Host With The Most: Daddy Mack
Guests: Mickey Dragon, Matt Matlock, Whitney Marret, Viper
Topic: The Royal Rumble

The ring is all set up and soon, Cowboy fills the arena and out struts Daddy Mack with his Tag Title around his waist and makes his way to the ring via a huge ovation, largest of all SEF superstars. He does his pose and soon gets a mic.

Mack: Alright, here we be just a day before the rumble and one day away from me kicking Viper's ass one more time for the road. But before all that shit goes down, I am gonna get a few words from Viper and my ex, his new bitch Whitney. Also, Dragon, my partner, and Matt the Ic Champ will be out here as well. So without further ado, lets bring them all out.

MAn Without Fear hits as Mickey Dragon makes his way out carrying his Tag strap. He gets in the ring and shakes Mack hand, then Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits and out walks Matt with his IC Title and soon gets in the ring. Then The Unforgiven plays and Viper soon comes out along wiht Whitney and they get in the ring. Dragon stands next to Mack as Matt his next to him and on the other side is Viper with Whitney sort of behind him.

Mack: Ok, now that ya all are here, lets get to it shall we. First of all, let me ask you a question Whitney. How do you think you will fair going into the rumble at number two?

Whitney looks to answer, but Viper steps into Mack's face and says.

Viper: Look Mack, we all know you didn't have us here for this shit. You and me got more history that chump Matt has seen women, so spare me this sht.

Makc; Fuck you man. I am trying to do my show, so fuck you Viper. Look, I'll get to you later. Hey Dragon, how ya feel about the rumble?

Dragon: I cannot wait to get in there and toss out everyone, then go on to Wrestlemania and beat Viper's ass for that title.

Mack: Well, yea, but man, I am gonna whip his ass tomorrow.

Dragon: Oh, well I guess I'll have to beat your ass at Wrestlemania.

Mack: Better man, more like what I want. Now hey Matt, how ya feel about facing Jackal, the man who beat you last month and the man who is your ex friend?

Matt: Hey, this title on my shoulder says it all. Jackal was a friend, he did beat me once by getting lucky, but tomorrow he goes down for good.

Mack: Alright, so now Viper, the Heavyweight Champ, how ya feel about tomorrow?

Viper: The question is, how do you feel Mack? How do you feel about holding me back for the last eight years of my career, keeping me out of the spotlight so you could stay on top. I had to hold your ass up at times all so you could be the top man everywhere we went. But tomorrow I take back what I gave for you by beating your ass and ending you once and for all.

Mack: Is that so man, well ya best get what wanna do in when ya can cause in all reality, the end result of our match can happen in one second. See, one second your on top of the world...............

With that, with quickness like no one else, Mack nails Da Shows Ova on an unexpecting Matt Matlock laying him out cold. Dragon looks shocked as does Whitney and Viper stares at Mack who look sback to him and says.

Mack: And in one second, its all over!

Mack lowers the mic as Viper looks deep into his eyes, then backs up some and leaves the ring with Whitney. Dragon looks on unsure of what to do and soon leaves as Matt still lays there out cold. Mack soon leaves the ring.

Styles: Man, what a match this is gonna be at the rumble. What a showdown we had tonight.

Gertner: I know, these guys are gonna blow the roof off the arena tomorrow.

Last Man Standing Intergender Match
Tiger vs. Patricia Stratigias w/Spike Dudley
Special Guest Referee: Bubba Ray Dudley

Tiger is in the ring waiting when Fighter hits and out walks Patricia who has Spike on her side and behind them is Bubba who has on a ref shirt. All three of them get to the ring and get in, except Spike who starts pulling out tables and some weapons which he puts all of them in the ring. Patricia looks to lock up with Tiger when Bubba charges over and clotheslines Tiger down. He then leans back in a corner as Patricia picks up a trash can lid and starts bashing Tiger in the head quite a few times. Spike then runs in and pulls Patricia off him, then jumps on Tiger and starts punching the hell out of him. Bubba comes over and pulls off his brother and keeps him back. Tiger stands up all wobbily and Patricia gives him a low blow, then grabs him by the head and gives him a bulldog face first into a trash can. Bubba then issues a count, a very quick one at that....1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by knockout.................Patricia Stratigias!

Fighter hits and Spike soon sets up a table, then sets up another. He picks up Tiger and runs up the ropes giving Tiger the Dudley Dog through a table. He and Patricia celebrate as Bubba lifts up Tiger and powerbombs him through the other table, then raises both Spike's and Patricia's hands before all three head to the back.

Styles: Well, looks like Tiger finally got his tonight.

Gertner: Hell yea he did, the damn guy deserves all he got.

Styles: Sure did, but thats it for tonight, see everyone tomorrow for the rumble.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF