sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 74 {10/31/05}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 09:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

October 31st, 2005

Were still in the Hollywood Hills Plaza here in Los Angelos and Extreme kicks off like usual with Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie blasting over the pa. The camera roams around the arena capturing all the screamin fans as the music plays on, then we of course drop to ringside viewing the commentators table. 

Nick: What a night it was last night at Fall Brawl and tonight on Extreme were set for nice line up on Halloween night. I hear to that a party is gonna be happening tonight with all the superstars, so maybe we'll get to see some of them in costumes.

Frankie: Yea, who knows, wouldn't mind seeing some of these girls dress up, or rather undress.

Nick: You are a messed up individual. But on to the nights line up, we have New Jack in action, hardcore action against Bob the Bruiser. Also we'll see Shane Mack and The Sandman in their 6th of the series, a Thumbtacks Ladder match for the Hardcore Title, no World Title on the line, the title Sandman was screwed out of.

Frankie: He lost fair and square, its his fault he can't hang on to it for more than a few minutes, heh, he is a joke!

Nick: He beat Mack fair and square to begin with, so I'd say he proved he can hang. Mack is also in another spot tonight, his Hardcore Hotel with his guests, the Owner, Sean Martin and Mack's partner in crime, Serial Thriller.

Frankie: We finally get an answer about the Tag Titles, about damn time.

Nick: I wonder just what is going through Sean's mind with his recent actions like last night and last week, but I guess, oh my, I just got word someone is arriving, I think its Matlock.

We cut out to the parking lot and a in few seconds we see an orange pick up truck come barreling around some cars and speed in through the garage door of the arena. It comes to a screeching halt just in front of a steel beam, then the door swings open and out steps Matt Matlock in his blue jeans and orange muscle shirt. We see a few security guards come running over, but Matt suddenly pulls a tire iron from the truck and swings nailing one in the gut, then hooks another by the neck pulling his head into the truck. Matt kicks one in the gut and clobbers him in the head, then grabs the one keeled over and drops him with a hard clothesline. Matt drops the iron when he sees Troy and takes off into the arena getting the fuck outta sight, so we cut back to ringside now. 

Nick: It looks like Matt is not abiding by his suspension, this could be very well be an interesting night.

Frankie: That was crazy, about damn time Matt took some action.

Hardcore Match
New Jack
VS
Bob the Bruiser 

We see Bob in the ring with his nightstick and Natural Born Killaz is playing while New Jack walks out with his shopping cart full of weapons. he tosses them all in the ring, then steps up on the apron, but reaches down and lifts up the shopping cart throwing it in at Bob who dodges back. Jack enters the ring and grabs a toaster throwing that at Bob, then reveals brass knuckles on hi shand and punches Bob right in the jaw knocking him to the mat.

Nick: Damn, New Jack wastes no time and goes all out.

Jack has a cheese grater in his hand and kneels down slicing up Bob's head and blood trickles out. Jack grabs the night stick and starts choking Bob with it, then lifts him up and ddt's him on to a cookie sheet. Bob grabs a potted flower and cracks it over Bob's head, then picks up a broom and cracks the handle over his head. Jack lifts up a groggy, bloody Bob and whips him into the turnbuckles, then bends down in a three point stance, grabs the nightstick and charges Bob nailing him right in the throat. Bob staggers out and Jack lifts him up nailing a death valley driver, then pins, 1...........2............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, New Jack!

Natural Born Killaz hits as New Jack stands up now and stands the shopping cart up, then lifts up Bob laying him in it. New Jack backs up the cart, then runs it across the ring and dumps it forward sending Bob sprawling into the corner and slide down in a heap. Jack just raises his hands in the air as his music keeps playing.

Nick: New Jack showed nothing fancy as always and simply beat Bob down.

Frankie: Not much of a feat considering Bob sucks and last night he was destroyed by Flamez.

Singles Match
The Serial Thriller
VS
Pung Loa 

Pung Loa is in the ring and Thriller comes walking out with his TV Title around his waist. He slides in the ring and goes up on the turnbuckles posing with his title, then hops down and unstraps, turns to the crowd, but whips around looking to nail Pung Loa. Pung ducks the shot and nails some kicks to Thriller's legs, then whips him to the ropes, gets reversed and flies back with a spinning wheel kick knocking Thriller down. Pung gets to his feet and pulls up Thriller nailing him with chops, then backs him into a corner and looks for an irish whip. Thriller reverses and sends Pung into the opposite corner, then charges over, but Pung leaps up and turns Thriller into a tarantuala move. The ref starts a count to four and Pung breaks the hold, climbs to the top rope and looks for a cross body, but Thriller catches him nailing a hard powerslam and pins, 1.......2........kickout!

Nick: Close fall by Thriller and a nice match so far.

Thriller punches Pung in the head, then rips him up and scoop slams before climbing to the top rope. Pung gets up and Thriller leaps off with a missile dropkick putting Pung down. Thriller gets to his feet and lifts up Pung looking for Simply Greatness, but Pung ends up falling down and crawls under Thrill's legs, pops up and catches him with a superkick. Pung stands up nails a moonsault on Thriller and pins, 1.......2.......kickout! Pung gets up and readies himself for a kick, Thriller gets up and Pung goes for it, but Thriller catches his leg and pulls him up, then drops him with Perfection At Its Best and hooks the leg pinning Pung, 1............2.............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, The Serial Thriller!

Soul Survivor hits the pa as Thriller gets up to his feet and poses with his title.

Nick: A nice match that was for a change, Thriller is doing well and Pung was no slouch.

Frankie: Ah, thriller was the star of the match, he made it great.

Hardcore Hotel
Host: Shane Mack
Guests: The Serial Thriller & Sean Martin 

The ring is all set up for this segment and Cowboy by Kid Rock plays over the pa as Mack comes walking out with his gear on and the World Title around his waist. Serial Thriller is with him wearing an Impact X shirt and his title around his waist. The crowd boos heavily as both just taunt them and head to the ring. Once inside Thriller leans back in a corner while Mack dances around a bit before grabbing a mic and getting on with the show.

Shane Mack: Alright, so me and my boy are out here ready for an answer, were demanding what Sean said he would give us, so enough, Sean Martin, bring your ass to this ring and bring those Tag Titles with you because the answer had better be yes.

Feel So Numb hits the pa now and Sean comes walking in the usual suit and receives a mixed reaction. He has no titles with him and just walks down the ramp, up the steps, and into the ring standing face to face with Mack. The music soon stops, mack sees no titles and arches an eyebrow.

Shane Mack: So "boss", where's the belts? What's your fucking answer?

Sean Martin: Mack, I have gave it some thought, I have come to a conclusion, I have an answer, but as you can see, I have no belts with me.

Thriller moves closer now as Mack stares at Sean looking pissed.

Sean Martin: Go ahead, beat me down again, I will strip both those titles off of your two and suspend you like I did Matlock. And so ya know, I don't have the belts with me, but my answer to whether or not the Tag Tirles should be back, its yes. I thought about it and maybe I was wrong to do what I did, but I'll be damned if I hand them back to you on a silver platter. Tonight we have a fatal four way tag match.

Shane Mack: Hold on a fucking second. Your gonna give the winner of that match the belts, bullshit. I never lost them, myself and Julie were stripped of them, we never got beat, so I better be in a match to determine new Tag Champs.

Sean Martin: And you will be involved in the series of matches to name new Tag Champs. The winners of the tag match tonight will face Impact X next week in the first match of a best two outta three series to name new Tag Champs. How it works, three matches are scheduled, whatever team wins two matches, two in a row or however, they win the Tag Titles.

Shane Mack: So it could take two or three weeks to name Tag Champs, thi-

Mack is suddenly cut off by Enter Sandman blasting over the pa and he looks at the stage with Thriller now. Sean turns to watch as Sandman, New Jack, Axl Rotten, and Balls Mahoney all step out on stage. Sandman has his cane and heads down as Axl and Balls each have a chair and Jack pushes his cart behind them. they get to ringside and all roll in the ring standing off with the three men in there. Sandman gets tossed a mic now.

The Sandman: So next week it could be Axl and Balls beat Impact X for the Tag Titles. But mack, the beating you receive tonight is gonna be far worse, hell, you may not make it to next week. So why don't you put that World Title on the line tonight-

Sean grabs Mack's mic and cuts off Sandman.

Sean Martin: Hold on Sandman, if you can win tonight, you have a shot at the World Title, the final match in this series will be at November To Remember and both the Hardcore and World Titles will be on the line in the Japanese Deathmatch. So you have no shot till then.

The Sandman: Fine, I'll wait to win back the belt I beat Mack for last night. How did you like losing to a drunken ol' bastard Mack, how was it?

Mack looks pissed, but smirks and points to the title around his waist. Suddenly see someone run from the crowd and jump in the ring, its Matlock and grabs Sean's mic to speak.

Matt Matlock: Reinstate me now, now you son of a bitch!

Matt grabs Sean by the collar, he sees security closing around the ring and quickly lifts up Sean and nails the Matlock Go Round, then slides out of the ring and heads through the crowd with security chasing him. Mack just shrugs and looks down at Sean laughing as does Thriller. Sandman steps into his face now as Jack exits the ring to get his weapons and we see Axl and Balls close in on Thriller. Mack starts backing up from Sandman now, but he suddenly nails Balls with the Shows Ova. Thriller lunges forward and drops Sandman with Perfection At Its Best. Axl catches Thriller in the back with a chair, but Mack shoves him down, grabs Thriller and exits the ring heading to the back as Jack helps his friends.

Nick: What a showdown that was and nearly a huge brawl. But man, Matlock laying out the Owner like he did and the Tag Titles are coming back.

Frankie: That was crazy as hell, lucky for Team ECW that Impact X saved them a beating.

Singles Match
D-Von Dudley
VS
Westside Wanksta 

D-Von charges in the ring throwing his title down and clothesline Wanksta to hell, then lifts him up and whips him to the ropes dropping him with a hard shoulderblock. D-Von rips up Wanksta looking for a ddt, but Wanksta shoves him into a corner, then does some dumb dance and tries for a front dropkick. D-Von catches his legs and catapults him into the corner, then gets up and drops him with a neckbreaker.

Nick: Damn, D-Von is pumped up, he has been on fire lately.

D-Von climbs up top and nails a headbutt to Wanksta, then gets up lifts Wanksta up delivering a piledriver. He pulls up from behind and nails Saving Grace, then pins, 1.........2............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, D-Von Dudley!

Bombshell hits the pa as D-Von gets handed his title and raises it in the air getting cheered like crazy.

Nick: Wanksta got schooled tonight and D-Von is moving up.

Frankie: He beat Wanksta, a woman last night, we'll see how good he does against someone good.

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match
Whitney Marret & Spike Dudley
VS
Cassie Michaels & Michelle Manson
VS
Blaze Inferno & Patricia Stratigias
VS
Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney 

All four teams are in the ring and Spike starts out with Axl. They tie up and Axl works Spike into the ropes, then whips him across the ring and looks for a clothesline. Spike ducks it and comes flying back with a cross body, but is caught and powerslammed. Axl tags out to Balls who comes in dropping a headbutt to Spike, then pulls him up applies a side headlock. Spike shoves him towards a corner and we see Michelle tag Balls, then she comes in kicking at Spike. Balls is forced back to his corner and Michelle sends Spike into the ropes grounding him with a dropkick. Blaze suddenly jumps in on Michelle and starts punching her insanely. Michelle fights back and the two end up out of the ring brawling up the side of the ramp. Cassie comes in the ring and lands a leg drop on Spike, then she lifts him up nailing a snap suplex and climbs to the top looking for a moonsault, but Spike rolls out of the way and into a corner where Patricia tags in. She drops an elbow to Cassie then pulls her up and starts hammering her with elbows. Axl runs in looking to nail Patricia, but Spike runs in tackling him to the outside. Balls comes in, but Patricia sees him and dodges the attack causing him to take Cassie out of the ring and go out as well. Whitney slapped Cassie as she went on, the ref saw and Whitney is behind Patricia now, whips her around, then a kick to the stomach and BAM, Southern Pride. Whitney then pins her, 1...........2.............3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Whitney Marret and Spike Dudley!

System by Linkin Park hits the pa as Spike climbs in the ring and Whitney raises his arm, they hug, then Spike checks on Patricia. Whitney helps him help her to the back.

Nick: That was crazy as hell, Blaze and Michelle obviously not finished yet and Whitney picks up a win, so her and Spike will meet Mack and Thriller next week.

Frankie: Like they stand a chance against Impact X.

We go to the back where Blaze and Michelle are being seperated and Sean Martin gets in between them while security holds them back. 

Sean Martin: So you ladies want to end the other for good, a draw last night proved we need something that only one can win, a match that must have a winner and must as well give you two an environment to go nuts like ya are. So I got it, at November To Remember its Blaze Inferno defending her Intercontinental Title against Michelle Manson on a Buried Alive match! Not get these broads out of my presence.

Security drags Michelle and Blaze away, but standing behind Sean now is Matlock. Sean turns and meets him face to face.

Matt Matlock: C'mon bitch, reinstate me, so I can finally get what I deserve out of SEF, so I can kick some ass and be the best.

Sean Martin: Get the hell out of my arena before I have your ass toss-

Matt grabs Sean by the collar and backs him up against the wall, but Troy is just a few feet away, so Matt takes off running towards the parking lot. Troy chases him out there and Matt climbs into his truck, but Troy grabs the door keeping it open. Suddenly we see about five or six cop cars come pulling behind Matt's pick up. Troy turns to them and Matt slams his door shut, then starts the truck and backs up into a cop car. He pulls forward and backs up again. More cars are outside and a couple dozen run in surround the truck and have their guns pulled and aimed at it yelling for Matt to get out now. Sean is on the scene now and standing with Troy. Matt ends up opening the door and several cops rush him and slam him against the truck forcing him into cuffs and drag him into a cop car. Sean is yelling at him that his ass will rot in jail before he ever comes back to SEF. The cops soon pull out as we cut back to ringside.

Nick: A Buried Alive match between Blaze and Michelle next month, plus Matlock just got arrested.

Frankie: Serves him right for attacking the Owner.

Main Event
Best Of 7 Series; #6
Thumbtacks Ladder Match
SEF Harcore Championship
The Sandman(c)
VS
Shane Mack 

Sandman is in the ring and the Hardcore Title has been raised up thirty feet above the ring, a bag of thumbtacks twenty feet above the ring since you have to grab those first. Cowboy is playing over the pa as Mack is making his way out and he soon steps in the ring, disrobes quickly and throws the World Title into Sandman's face, then dives down chopping his right leg out from under him. Sandman falls and Mack is on him locking in a front facelock. He stands up Sandman and moves around behind him looking for a german suplex, but Sandman elbows him in the head, then whips Mack to the ropes and drops him with a clothesline. Mack pops back up and Sandman nails him with rights sending him into a corner. Mack gets a knee up to Sandman's gut, then turns him into the corner and nails him with some chops. Mack whips Sandman across the ring and charges leaping up for a splash. Sandman moves out of the way and Mack hits the turnbuckles and staggers backwards into a side russian leg sweep from Sandman.

Nick: Oh man, Mack at the turnbuckles and got laid right out.

Frankie: Its not over yet.

Sandman grabs his cane and starts cracking it over Mack's back, then chokes him out with it and soon lifts him up hitting a White Russian Leg Sweep. He drops the cane and starts climbing up the ladder, but Mack gets up and grabs the cane climbing up the other side. They both get to the top and Mack nails Sandman in the head with the cane, then climbs up more and slams his head into the top of the ladder. Mack drops the cane and pins Sandman's head down with a knee to the back of it, then reaches up pulling down the bag of tacks. He dumps them all around the ladder, then clubs Sandman in the back and dives over him into a sunset flip powerbomb right down on top of the tacks.

Nick: Oh My God!

Frankie: Hell Yea!

The crowd is chanting Holy Shit on that one and Mack staggers up to his feet and runs off the ropes dropping a leg across his throat. Mack pulls up Sandman nails a Ghetto Busta on the tacks now, then says fuck it and starts climbing the ladder. The title has been lowered down where the tacks were, Sandman actually gets up and staggers around the ring, then he runs off the ropes shoulderblocking the ladder. It falls and Mack goes down falling on to the ropes and slingshotting backwards. Sandman has his cane and catches Mack using his momentum and nails a White Russian Leg Sweep on the tacks. Mack ends up flipping over his head and rolls to the ropes in pain. Sandman runs at him nailing a baseball slide dropkick sending Mack out of the ring, then he sets the ladder back up and looks to climb it. Serial Thriller comes running out and jumps in the ring to trade punches with Sandman. Axl and Balls run out with chairs and stand in wait. Thriller has Sandman reeling and tries for Perfection At Its Best, but is shoved into a double chairshot by Axl and Balls. New Jack comes out with his cart and starts going to work on Mack as Sandman climbs the ladder and retreives his Hardcore Title.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still the SEF Hardcore Champion, The Sandman!

Enter Sandman plays over the pa now as Sandman gets down and raises his title in the air while drinking some beer. Jack rolls Mack in the ring and has him bleeding now. Sandman lifts him up and nails a ddt. He then picks up Thriller and delivers a piledriver. Jack slides in a table, then rolls in with gasoline. He sets the table up and pours the gas all over it, then gets a sickle and starts tearing at Mack and Thriller's backs cutting them open. Axl pulls up lifts up Mack as Balls lifts up Thriller and Sandman acts as their director. Jack tosses a match on the table sending it into flames, then Balls powerbomb Thriller through and Axl sends Mack crashing down on top of him. All four men get some beer and do a toast over the two men as Enter Sandman continues to play.

Nick: My god that was brutal and bloody, what carnage by this Team ECW and Sandman has even the score, three to three and although Mack won the first three, Sandman won his in one weeks time, this final match is gonna be insane to watch.

Frankie: And it will see the end of Sandman, this cowardly attack, a handicapped match, four on two, its bullshit and Team ECW will die like ECW did.

Nick: They seem to be doing fine now, but Mack and Thriller are great no doubt, we'll have to see what happens next week, so stay tuned and take care everyone.

Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie plays now as we pan over the arena, EMT's help Mack and Thriller out of the ring as Team ECW is gone now. The crowd is still going crazy and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF