sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 139 {8/3/09}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 22, 2014, 09:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 3rd, 2009

So here we are a week after Golden Glory, well eight days, but whatever. Were just over the border in Canada inside the GM palace in Vancouver British Columbia and the place is sold out. We see the usual pyro shoot off from the stage lighting the place up physically and emotionally, then "A New Level" by Pantera blasts over the pa pumping these fans up even more.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to a one night edition of Monday Night Extreme! Oh man, last Sunday was a night to remember. Not only a new King of SEF, but two brutal, sadistic matches and a few returns in that tag team match that the favored team of THC did win, so Xanthus and Corez are the Tag Champs and tonight will compete in an SEF double jeopardy match.

Hal Havoc: Despite the craziness this match can lead to I believe THC will do it, their the real team around here, plus their opponents just ain't anybody real special.

Nick Miller: Well Bill Roberts has experience and Black Bob, same and he's a former World Champ, I'd their somebodies.

Hal Havoc: Please, I destroyed Bob when I ended his one World Title run and began my second!

Nick Miller: I remember that match a little differently, but whatever you say. Tonight we got the debut of a new guy who goes by Salman Van Dam and Jordan Brooks, our new King of SEF gets to welcome him. We also have a tag team match putting together Mack and Chris Orton against Suicide Hank and D-Von Dudley.

Hal Havoc: The paper champions against the real champions, the real winners, man I hope Hank and D-Von clean house tonight to make up for the screwjobs last week.

Nick Miller: Ooook then...well anyways, our main event is a submission match that Scorpion challened Nick Torres to last week and wanted the stip of number contender to the World Title on the line and that is on the line, so were gonna find out who Orton faces at the next pay per view already.

Hal Havoc: Good, Scorpion needs to get the title off Orton and on someone worthy of holding it.

Nick Miller: May not even be Scorpion who faces Orton and any of three are worthy of the title, now lets get on with the show.

And so its time for the opening match, but before Julie can make the announcement we hear "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold hit the pa and out walks Jordan Brooks carrying his King of SEF Title and wearing his crown. The crowd cheers him on as Jordan heads down the ramp.

Julie: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first on his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is the 2009 King of SEF..........Jordan Brooks!

He gets to the ring and hops up on the apron, then climbs the outside of the turnbuckles to the top raising his title in the air. Jordan hops in the ring and walks up to Julie getting her mic and spins around laying the title on his shoulder and raises the mic up.

Jordan Brooks: As you all saw last week at Golden Glory I went the distance and further to become the eighth person to win the King of SEF and now its time to shoot even higher, its time for me to get my hands on that World Heavyweight Championship and well I realize there is a number one contenders match tonight for that title, I have no match as I have found my opponent suffered a head injury elsewhere and cannot make tonights match. So Scorpion, Nick Torres, what say we make tonights main event a triple threat match?

The crowd cheers for this and with no wait we hear "Sinner" by Drowning Pool and out walks Scorpion to massive boos. He's wearing his ring gear and carrying a mic and stops on the stage shaking his head.

Scorpion: No, no, no, hell no! You haven't earned that opportunity, you haven't done enough in SEF, you aren't the star I am, then again neither is Nick, so hell-

He's cut off by "Regular People" by Pantera hitting the pa and out walks Nick Torres to cheers and sporting a grin and his street clothes. He comes by Scorpion slapping him on the back, then snags his mic and raises it up.

Nick Torres: I disagree and not just because I feel you are wrong, but because I would disagree with you about anything you pompus ass, egomaniacal son of a bitch!

A huge pop for that and the crowd cheering Nick on.

Nick Torres: I think Jordan has more than earned an opportunity like this and as much easier as it would be to face one man, I say he should be allowed into the match. It wasn't his fault SVD suffered an injury, he still wants to compete, to fight, so I say hell yea and I gotta ask all the fans, the opinions that really matter, what do you think?

He raises the mic in the air and the crowd shouts out HELL YEA, so Nick lowers it and smirks. Scorpion has made his way down the ramp and around the ring grabbing his own mic.

Scorpion: It doesn't matter what they think, their opinion is worthless and so are the two of you. I could beat you both easily-

Jordan Brooks: Then prove it, let me in the match!

Scorpion: You want in, you really do?

Jordan Brooks: YEA!

Scorpion: Fine, have a match right now and earn your way in to the main event tonight, beat someone I choose and the match can be a triple threat.

Jordan Brooks: Figures you'd make me have a match, but I can't pass it up, so pick someone for me to warm up on and get ready to kick your ass!

The crowd pops.

Scorpion: Won't ever happen in a million years. As for your opponent right now, I pick a former World Champion and ya know, I have it on good authority he's actually a former King of SEF winner...Hal Havoc!

The crowd is shocked and so is Jordan, so is Nick, Torres and Miller. Hal just stands up and smirks, then walks around the table and Scorpion sits down in his spot after handing him the mic.

Hal Havoc: That is correct brother, I am a former King of SEF a far better king than you will ever be Jordan. In case any of you want to know how I achieved this glory, this honor, well its real simple. You all remember Scotty Steiner coming to SEF over the years and in '03 he won the King of SEF, well Steiner it was not as that was actually me. That was the past and now is the present and noiw I'm gonna show you a real king and keep your ass out of the World Title picture because I'll cripple your ass!

Hal takes off his jacket and drops the mic, then steps into the ring unbuttoning his shirt sleeves. Torres heads to the back and we see Hal and Jordan go nose to nose.

Singles Match
Hal Havoc v. Jordan Brooks

After facing off we saw the two men lock up and Hal won with his power backing up Jordan, then stepped back doing some cocky poses. Jordan called for another lock up and they went for it, but he slipped around behind Hal hammering him in the back, then tried clamping on a sleeper, but Hal countered with a back suplex and tries following up with a leg drop for his Hollywood Ending, but missed it. From there Hal recovered quicker and kept Jordan down working on his lower back with a camel clutch and a surfboard looking like he was trying to cripple him. Jordan fought back and got to his feet a few times reeling Hal into a corner, but was downed again. Hal went for a bow and arrow submission rolling to his back lifting Jordan up in the air ripping at him, tearing at his back, but still there was no quit in Jordan. Eventuallyt Hal would release him and go for a camel clutch, but Jordan fipped around and drove his knees up into Hal's groin area, then flipped him overhead to his back. They both got up and Hal drove in for a shoulder tackle, but got an elbow to his back and dropped with a ddt. Jordan rolled to the ropes and in pain staggered up to his feet. Hal got up and Jordan charged him into a corner, then went for a bulldog out of it. Hal shoved him away and charged out with a clothesline. Jordan ducked it and waited for Hal to turn, then BAM...dropped himw ith BAD and pinned him for the win.

Julie: Here is your winner of the match..........Jordan Brooks!

Immediately following the pin Scorpion came in and put the boots to Jordan, then lifted him up hitting a double arm backbreaker, then locked him in the Deathtrap until security pulled him off.

Tag Team Match
MACK & Chris Orton v. Suicide Hank & D-Von Dudley

This match was all Mack and Orton, they pretty well owned the opposition of Hank and D-Von, especially D-Von, he was the whipping boy of the match. Mack actually had him beat pretty early on after Da Shows Ova, but rather than pin him humiliated him with some slaps and cocky poses. Orton tossed D-Von around the ring as well, but before he could go for a win Hank would get tagged in and dfair a little better. Orton still beat his ass and got Mack back in, a little double teaming and Mack went to town on Hank. His hurt arm came into play though and cost him a couple moves which let Hank take control a little. Mack wouldn't stay down, was hurting and then D-Von came in and they double teamed Mack. D-Von went for Saving Grace, but Mack slipped out and leaped up taking D-Von down with a headscissors into the Show Strangla. Before Hank could step into to make the save D-Von was tapping like a little girl.

Julie: Here are your winners of the match...........Mack and Chris Orton!

Hank did come in, but Orton punched him out and tossed him out of the ring.

SEF Double Jeopardy Match
Bill Roberts v. Xanthus & Corez v. Black Bob

This a crazy fucking match what with the stipulation and the crazy asses involved, but it was a good match, one full of crowd pleasers. Xanthus and Corez did control a lot fo it like most would probably predict, they were the team and they proved why they are the Tag Team Champs. Bob and Bill worked together a little, but both wanted to win, so they would end up clashing and that is part of what kept THC in control. They got a little cocky of course, but seemed to have the match going on their terms, that is until a mysterious japanese wrestler with a painted face came down to ringside. Not real tall, but kinda stocky and he caught the attention of THC. After they put down Bob, Bill would garner the refs attention and the mystery man lept to the apron bringing THC over to get black mist spewed in their faces. As that happened Bill picked up Bob hitting Interview This and won the match

Julie: Here is your winner of the match.........Bill Roberts!

The mystery man came in the ring now and lept up with a hard kick to Xanthus' head dropping him as Bill lifted Corez up from behind hitting a back suplex. Bill then got a mic and put an arm around the mystery man.

Bill Roberts: Ha ha, yea! THC, ya wanted competition for them Tag Titles, well boys, look no further than the team of myself and The Grand Minoru who stands next to me! You may or may not remember him from being in SEF before, he was known as Pung Loa, but not just as I got fed up with the crappy gimmick so did he and were looking nowhere else bot for gold, Tag Team gold!

Cheers from the crowd as the two men raise their arms in the air.

Main Event
Triple Threat Submission Match
#1 Contender To SEF World Heavyweight Title
Jordan Brooks v. Scorpion v. Nick Torres

The first two out were Jordan and Scorpion and they didn't wait for Torres. They tore into each other with punches, Jordan still hurting and fighting with everything he had, almost desperation. Torres would make his way out and take his time letting his opponents wear themselves out. Jordan seemed to gain the upperhand in the brawl and had Scorpion in a corner rocking him with punches. Torres came in the ring finally and just watched, stayed back and prepared himself for the right time. Jordan whipped Scorpion out and so now was the time as Torres caught him ripping him up sideways, then rans forward some planting Jordan with a big boot sinkinghim into the turnbuckles. Torres executed The Westside on Scorpion, then got up and pulled Jordan to his feet whipping him to the ropes and hit him hard with a clothesline. He put the boots to Jordan, then pulled up Scorpion hammering him with punches and delivered a body slam. Torres looked down to both men trying to decide on something, then he pulled up Scorpion and ran him to the ropes tossing him out to the floor. He then turned back to Jordan who was getting up and ran at him. Jordan lept up with a european uppercut to the jaw stopping Torres, then whipped him to the ropes. He bounced back and Jordan hit a dropkick on him, then got Torres facedown and went for a camel clutch new style. Torres struggled to stay out of it and rolled Jordan off him, then started up. Jordan got up first and hit him with punches, whipped Torres to the ropes and looked for a cross body on the return. Torres ducked under him and Jordan rolled near the ropes where Scorpion slid in with a chair smashing it down across Jordan back, then began jabbing into his ribs. Torres was on his feet and Scorpion turned swinging the chair, but Torres ducked and kicked him in the gut, then ripped up Scorpion and delivered the Gangstas Edge. He saw Jordan holding his ribs ripped him up hitting the Gangstas Edge, then grabbed the chair slamming across Scorpion's back, pulled him up in the middle of the ring and locked him in the Seattle Stretch. Scorpion struggled to get free, but Torres had him tied up too well and Jordan was out of it. He sat up in a corner almost ready to get up, but Scorpion had enough and gave up.

Julie: Here is your winner of the match..........Nick Torres!

After Torres celebrated he left the ring and Scorpion rushed over at Jordan in the corner, but he rolled out of the way and jumped up punching him. Scorpion punched back and they went into a wild brawl. Security flooded out to break them up and eventually succeeded as the show came to an end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF