sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Calls out Simon Nash Again

Started by The Perry Family, October 19, 2020, 11:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west is in the ring surrouned by the devil playground she smiles and begin to talk

Jade west i dont believe it i got to face simon nash again but this time for the SEF TV Championship i mean don't get me wrong im all hyped up to get another chance since the last match we was in ended up a double count out but anyway this is another chance for me,! im going get another chance to RIP Him apart and become SEFTV Champion once again! i must be champion.

Jade west. i must be a sef tv champion i was the very first SEF TV Champion in sef so there for it is my god giving right to be a champion once again nobody is taking that off of me nobody! so no matter what i got to do im going to do it no matter what i got to sacerfice i will do it i don't care i never did i never will!!

{She Looks around the ring at the thousands of fans chanting her name she then begin to talk.

Jade West i know what it means to have dreams come true be yourself i don't care but do whatever it takes to make sure your dream come true! me and my family did it and even though it did not last night it was the moments that make it that much more Inportand! so tonight when i step in the ring with simon Nash im going make sure i do what ever it takes to strip him off his Sef tv Championship and put it around my waist where it belongs! i do what ever i want make sure this happens!! so nash kiss your title goodbye cause it going happen.

she wait for reply

Jade West

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash begins to laugh on the monitor.

Simon: Jade West, my goodness this is some what funny for me.

Simon: Just to think that you want to become the Television champion again.

Simon: What do you think that you will win this match?

Simon: WHat do you think how this will be different from the past.

Simon: You see Jade, All you do is talking all this bullshit and think that you are going to amount to anything. But you have faced off with me about three times now and you have lost all three times.

Simon: So you think that this will be different, That you are going to walk out as champion and more importantly that you are going to beat me. Well Jade do your best but it won't matter to me. Cause you know and i know that i have an ace in the sleeve that i can use and that will be your down fall tonight.

The Perry Family

jade u got an ace up your sleeve huh fine bring your ace with you im going use that against you and it going b e your downfall,you are going to loose and the sef tv championship will be right back where it belongs!

Jade and nothing you can say or do is going change that and by the way it already proves what a chicken you are by being backstage watching the monitor instead of out here in the middle of this rong confronting me face to face.

Jade like i have said before i will do anything to make sure gold is around my waist and there 3 of us and one of u so far that counts for something,i think it is called the numbers advantage

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF