sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Aussie Returns for a challenge

Started by AussieDude22, October 27, 2020, 09:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AussieDude22

The cameras show a grey SUV pulling into the car park.  Tom Smith gets out of the car and walks towards the entrance.  He stops and yells "Its good to be back" before continuing into the arena.  His music "Down Under" hits as 'The Aussie' walks to the ring and grabs a micrtophone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, my Name is Tom Smith also know as 'The Aussie'.  I have been here before but only for short stays, however I am now back and boy oh boy, I am ready for some action.  You see I have been stuck in Australia and was unable to get here until now.

So I am laying out the challenge now to anyone who wants a piece of me.  Bring your ass on down here and lets do this...

Tom waits to see if anyone answers his challenge.

The Perry Family

jade music hits as she makes his way down to the ring,she not happy after losing her SEF TV Championship, walks down the ramp slides in the ring looks down at tom smith and she then begin to talk.

Jade hey there aussie tom smith u want a challange im answering your challange this better be a good challange because with what i have been through,i want the best challange ever i want you to enjoy your ass kicking got it, i want this challange to meant somethinhg

jade so what is in this challange for me

she wait for reply

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF