sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution Promo

Started by Da Gangstas, March 02, 2012, 07:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Sitting in the Mid South Coliseum is Nykki Delight wearing a white dress down to her knees covered in large red polka dots. She sits out on the main floor in the back row just gazing at the ring, empty, but like the coliseum in a few hours, it will be full of action. She sits with her right leg over left and her hands on her lap saying with smile.

So I am the rookie of the match, the newbie with no idea what I am in for, green as green can be, isn’t that right Ashley!?

A smug, annoyed look across her face, then Nykki smirking says.

Think that all you want little girl, but after Tina and I walk out the winners, you’ll be singing a different tune. By the way, Tina never said she wouldn’t get her hands dirty, just was hoping to watch me kick a little ass and its high time I did, especially with the bullshit being spewed!

An arrogant smirk now and Nykki continues.

And how would anyone think I was a member of management? Odd, very odd, but I’m here to set everyone clear, that I am not in any a part of management, but rather a part of the best team going today, The Franchise, and along with Tina, will go on to capture the Tag Titles. Jason, honey, you and Ashley can doubt me all you like, but in time you will be forced to call me a champion, one half of the Tag Team Champions!

A smile on her face as Nykki sits calm and casual and continues speaking.

Now Mack and Xanthus, IX, you two are old news, but obviously still a threat, however, I can beat Mack, I know him very well after all! Mack isn’t anything to worry about anymore anyways, Xanthus is the one on a comeback, but failing as IX will tonight. I sided with the winning team and we will continue to do just that week after week after week until we dominate like no one else ever has. As for this Jericho Army, please, save your amateur skills for the circuit that failed years ago. Why not just go back there and leave the SEF to the real pros, to the real wrestlers, to the stars?!

A smug smile on her face and Nykki standing up now brings her arms up crossing them over her chest loosely. She smirks arrogantly saying.

Macky poo, your days of seeing any gold are however and come Wrestle X, Reynolds will send you out on your ass. But first I give you an ass kicking in the middle of the ring and don’t worry Ashley, I can do just fine on my own. But like I pointed out, Tina will step in and get her hands dirty, she just doesn’t need too!

And then Nykki drops her arms and turns walking off towards the curtain as people start running around in preparation for the start of Evolution. Nykki walking sexually to the back flaunting what she has and damn is it nice, but then she disappears to the back and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF