sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carnage (Evolution)

Started by Da Gangstas, March 12, 2012, 06:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Sitting in the rafters laughing is the World Heavyweight Champion Corez who shifts his legs a bit leaning back against a beam. His smirk twisted and amused as he asks.

Who exactly is it that thinks you do not belong here, that is wrong about you, Shane Jericho?

Still amused and smirking sickly Corez says.

You speak of not being told what to do, about proving the doubters wrong, then SEF is the perfect place for you. You say now that you care when in fact you did say you don’t care about us, about any of this. You spoke vaguely about not caring, then got punked out about it and now you change your tune. Last week I gave you a win because I wanted this, a one on one match between the two of us because if I can’t make you a star, I will bury in your own blood! This Friday on Evolution your either going to be staring into the ring which will house your bloody grave of your meaningless career or  you will finally know who and what you are and give the World Champion a true challenge!

Corez moving his head down snaps his hair back now showing his face clearly and the sickening smirk getting worse as he chuckles a bit. Corez smacking his back against the beam just smiles sickly and says.

You want an aftermath Shane, you want The Corez Effect to show how much he cares about this title, about this sport!? I never said anything about you bad, not once, but I did think that you could be helped and so I will do what I can, but in the end it comes to one man. So you either suck it up and go balls to wall or you drop out now and forget this career, chalk it up as a failure. It don’t matter if you go all out and lose or win, it matters how fucking hard you push yourself every day and night! Caring for what you love, its not a question, its not a choice, it just is, so you either do or you don’t, and then you go find what makes you care. If its pro wrestling, then Shane Jericho, meet the best in SEF today, the World Heavyweight Champion, the man who cares more for his craft!

Corez leaning his head back with his shoulders slumped just says with those dark eyes piercing this way.

Friday night Shane, you meet me one on one and you find out where you stand, you measure yourself against the best and who knows, maybe you could find out that you should be World Champ. If you beat me I would give you a shot as its common sense, however, I know the possibilities, or at least am always thinking of them and any I can come up with. I stay ahead of the game rather than get left in the dust, but then, that is why I am The Corez Effect and what has become known as the World Heavyweight Champion!

Then Corez rolls off the beam, but a harness is around him and attached at the end of the rafters in the hands of the staff. “Floods� plays over the pa as the lights darken to allow a spotlight shining down Corez as he makes his descent into the ring with his arms spread wide in a crucifix! The crowd cheering loud as he gets on his feet and unstraps the harness letting it raise up, then unsnaps the title heading up the turnbuckles to raise it high in the air. The crowd cheering loud as Sara makes the announcement.

The following is a hardcore match set for one fall! Introducing first from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred thirty five pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion………..Corez!

Corez hopping down sits in the corner clutching his title to his chest as “Belly Dancer Remix� plays bringing the crowd to boos. Andy walks out with his belly dancers who get some whistles as Sara introduces him to the ring.

And now making his way to the ring from Mexico, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds…….Arab Andy!

Andy gets to ringside and let’s the girls in first, then heads up the steps and climbs in between them raising his arms high yelling.

ALA!

And the crowd just boos louder as Andy points to Corez motioning him to come here and lay down for him saying.

You are beneath me, that title should be mine, now come pray to Ala!

Corez pulls himself up leaving the title in the corner kicking it back on the apron, then steps out cocking his head and looking twisted. The girls out of the ring now and the bell rings bringing Andy into a desperate swing. Corez blocking him nails a hard uppercut to Andy’s jaw, then whips him to the ropes following up with a clothesline taking them both to the floor. Corez up and drops an elbow to Andy’s head, then punches him in the head and pulls him up running Andy into the steel steps. He goes flying over after smacking his right knee on them, then Corez climbs on the apron running off into an elbow drop splash on Andy. The World Champ rolls up near the ring pulling a table out and a trash can full of Singapore canes, road signs, cookie sheets, a cheese grater, laptop, and bowling ball. Corez grabbing a cookie sheet smacks Andy over his head, then throws the trash can in the ring spilling it out. He slides the table in and pulls Andy up rolling him in, then slides in, but The Psycho Nat comes running down and slides in as well. Nat is up on his feet first kicking Corez in his head to boos, then picks up a no parking sign smacking the World Champ over his head. He picks up Corez looking for a spinning kick, but Corez ducking nails a neck breaker on him. Andy has a Singapore cane and smacks Corez across his ribs after he lands the neck breaker, then starts going to town with the cane and nails him hard in the head. Andy lifting Corez up uses the cane to deliver a white Russian leg sweeo, then gets up smacking him over the head again. Andy turns Corez on his stomach and applies the Camel Clutch on him as The Psycho Nat is up in a corner watching. Xanthus bolts down to the ring though and slide sin popping to his feet right into a front dropkick to the face of Arab Andy. X rolling backwards to his feet pops up to get taken down from a spinning wheel kick from The Psycho Nat who leaps to the top rope and springs off for a splash. X driving his knees into the Nat’s ribs gets up and yanks him up into the Asshole Cutta while Corez smacks Andy in his head with the cheese grater, then opens him up with it. Corez nails the Insanity Driver to Andy on the trash can, then gets up setting the table up as Xanthus motions he has this one and helps position the table in the middle of the ring. He pulls up The Psycho Nat rolling him on the table and Corez rolls Andy on top of him as X heads to the top rope. He stands up flashing the gangsta sign, then does a crotch chop and leaps off with the Gangsta Splash getting huge air before crashing down to both men through the table. The crowd going nuts as X rolls away holding his ribs and Corez pulls Andy off the carnage to hook his leg for the pin, ONE………………….TWO………………….THREE! The bell rings and “Floods� plays over the pa as Corez gets to his feet helping Xanthus up. He then grabs his title out of the corner and raises it high, then X dives under his legs and they do crotch chops together as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match by pinfall……….Corez!

X rolling out to the floor as Corez climbs out and they slap some hands around the ring and up the ramp giving these diehard fans what they can. Xanthus and Corez getting on the stage do some more crotch chops keeping the volume cranked high and the crowd chanting…

IX…IX…IX…IX…IX…

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF