sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Who are you to determine? (War)

Started by dvon, April 05, 2023, 11:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvon

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:12.37.239.76
Date Posted:21/03/2009 11:07 AMCopy HTML

l_961994cd75b7408492e046bacc5ff4b9.jpg picture by SMWE_PHOTOS_798
.::. Once again with a week done and a new one begins more so called  blaming lies has started all over again. Funny  how those who say ones lying proves nothing but  there full of blame and childish  games of running and tatteling on others. Proving yourself is onething but  running to someone and saying others are lying is nothing but bullshit. Instead of being men others decide to be a child and run to a owner and start lies of tere own. One question  remains and goes through those  who  stay alone minds. Who are you to determine a lie  or not? With a day of  working out now heading to the locker room Logan walks in  sitting with his head against the wall with his eyes half shut trying to relax.::.

Logan: You know every since arriving here ive  seen nothing but  competition and yet im thrown in with lower card guys. Yet when my father was here  the first night he was pretty much a top guy and why because of who he was and his repitation. Yeah thats fair. You see it aint about  my name people like bringing that up alot its my name im riding on. No it aint the DUdley name im riding on its my rep that got me where i am. A kid whos got nothing to lose and obviously here stuck below where others are because there friends with  the main group. See i dont kiss ass to be somebody or get somewhere. I want a oppertunity to show i may be young i may be cocky  and i may be brash but i earned the right to be. Those who down play me as a liar well look at yourself. You try kissing ass to get somewhere you try   believing your a messiah of things when in actuallity is you would just as easy kiss ass to be at the top like everyone else.  Me im your average  hard working kid from Erie who grew up with nothing and made something of myself  on my own without a family backing me. I grew up not knowing my father until a few years ago and honestly im glad i refuse to get to know him.

He leans forward a bit and more focused

Logan:  Joe i'm talking to you first off. I would think getting in that ring with me last week you would  shut your mouth and stop the same bullshit about how im lying. But no you  still say all i do is lie and the ones who come  think they come in they  lie all the time. You know i got a question who are you to determiine who lies? Your nothing hell you lost what twice and one being to me in a row you lose yet  you have the balls to determine whos lying and whos telling the truth.  One word of advice JOe  you keep running your mouth about me your gonna suffer the same fate as last week. You dont determine wether im lying or not your not my father my mother or me. So shut your mouth unless you wanna be broken for a longer time than  anyone whos been  in my way. You know while im on the  subject of you i think its funny how you ran to Mack at a show and cried like a bitch about how i was supposedly lying.  Have you not seen or forgot he lied  about his friends death who supposedly cut his throat and died but  not long came back with a fake scar.  Yeah bullshit if you ask me but hes a hero aint he? Hes a guy who always speaks the truth. Kiss my ass becuse you want the truth look inside yourself look to no one to  influence your  life i learned the hardway. You speak of  hardcore  and  lovinf pain and blood  so do i.  I never said another place was more hardcore than somewhere else because each place is diffrent get your story right i might of said at the time the place i left was a bit more hardcore but   thats because i believed it. Now i see diffrent so  why dont you lay the fuck off and back out of my face.

He laughs a little and rolls his eyes while putting some tape on.

Logan: I  dont just have to focus on one person its a three way. Something i loved in other places becaus eyou get a mix of style and  every ounce of energy  from all involved. Phoenix i see your involved as well and ive been watching what you've  got to offer. I havent said alot about people but your  impressive and its cool i get to see what you have in the ring. You got my attention   so dont blow it with me. I will take risks and i will  defy gravity if need be. I defy rules i defy authority most of all i defy limits. Your a guy  that seems to have alot to offer and  im a kid in alot of peoples eys who has alot to learn. I learn as i go  dont think your better because im a young kid whos new to the company you know nothing about. I prefere to be  mistery i  get high on what i do  to prove im young bu i fear nothing and nobody. I do what it takes to get to the top do you have the same ambition the same drive and vision as those in that  three way? I do and i see myself once again  being  breath taking  going beyond the limit of normal  standard  wrestling. I determine my own destiny and after tonight  those in the office have no choice but to take notice of what they have    in front of them. The people have no choice but to realise Logan Dudley aint  just a  follow up of a  dynamic family in the buisness but a person who they will learn to respect as  a youn g generation factor  for the future. You and Joe will have no  choice but to see first hand  i aim to go places you wont wanna go. If it means killing myself taking chances then i guarantee thats what im gonna do to please no one but myself. I also guarantee  i will  have a oppertunity to shine bright and i will shine  higher than the average star in the sky.  Sooner or later  everyone will  get high and tonight just might be that night. So those in the  front office  take notice i demand a chance  to get somewhere instead of  in a  lower case of  status i will give you no choice but to  give me a chance and i will  use my  power i have as a person to get a oppertunity every young kid in the buisness wants. If it means  starting with these two  tonight  to make you open your eyes then  stay tuned because  sooner or later youll have no choice to give me a  chance at something biggr than middle card status.

He smirks  and gets up walking  out shutting the door as it goes black.

Josh Dobbes

mack420                                     Action                                        Quote to reply                                        Edit                                        Delete                                        Move                                        Ban IP                                        Ban email                                        Ban user                                Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.217.11.159
Re:Who are you to determine? (War)
Date Posted:21/03/2009 11:40 AMCopy HTML

(Rather than fade to black we instead see the door slam back open and Logan falling on his ass to the floor. Joe Dumar stands in the doorway staring down with anger in his eyes. Logan just sits there and looks up stunned, eyes wide open.)

Logan Dudley: What the hell was that all about?

Joe Dumar: Shut up asshole! No one gave me any call to call you out on being a liar, its just what you are for what you have said since coming into SEF. Before you came here you were never heard of, you sought out SEF, you wanted to be here, so you have to prove yourself, you have to earn your spot in the ranks just like I have and so many others have. As for your family, they have gotten some bigger matches when coming here, but they helped build SEF and still they had to work to the very top, it took them years despite their already huge following. You have no following, your no bigger than me and that's not an insult unless you want to believe it is, still its not the truth cause you believe it. Ya need to get your facts straight about that and also about Mack, cause ya see, it was Viper who faked his death and then came back and of course that was a lie he did yes, but not near as bad as what you have been doing since arriving here.

Logan Dudley: A lies a lie!

Joe Dumar: Bullshit and you know it! Viper never did what you did, he earned his status in SEF, he was one of the few like Mack and your family who built SEF and you can call me a kiss ass for saying that, but your wrong son! If I was a kiss ass my lips would be glued to their asses, I would make up lies to defend every action they've ever done, but I don't cause their not perfect, I'm not, and you sure as hell ain't perfect, no one is stop pretending your better than most cause you ain't shit until ya prove yourself. You got a long way to go to prove yourself at that, a long way!

Logan Dudley: I got a reputation for being hardcore, I am better than you!

Joe Dumar: Then prove you sack a shit, prove it without cheating, prove it before ya claim it, prove yourself! You got no excuses for being placed where ya are except for being a new guy, there is no one stopping ya from reaching for the top here, you will never be held down, there is no main group of friends that stays on top, you simply have to prove yourself, so stop the lies cause no one is believing them. All your gonna get for continuing to lie is your ass beat and if its not by me it will be by someone else, but keep in mind Logan, you'll never break me, I'll never be broken, so beat me a hundred times in a row and I'll never stay down!

Logan Dudley: You done?

(Joe looks down now.)

Joe Dumar: No, I've only begun with you, this war has just begun...

(And then Joe rushes forward to a still sitting Logan and nails a punt right against his chest knocking flat to his back. He yanks up Logan in a facelock looking for a ddt, but gets rammed out of the doorway into the hall against the wall. Logan fires punches at his ribs while Joe clubs him over the back. Joe brings some knees up to Logan's ribs and throws him backwards, then kicks him in the gut and starts hammering him with punches. Security is seen running down the hall and Joe tries lifting Logan to his shoulders, but he fights it and security surrounds them ripping the two men apart and the fight is over. They drag Joe down the hall outta sight and block off Logan telling him to go down the other way and he goes, pissed off, but he goes stumbling some from the attack.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF