sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

One on One,Taylor War RP

Started by UpsetPrincess, April 05, 2023, 02:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:75.95.100.102
Date Posted:23/03/2009 5:01 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

War was off and running and Taylor was fresh off her first win in SEF so she felt good about herself but she wasent cocky and she didnt think she was better then anyone! Taylor has been around for a few years and she knows that she is as good as her last win! Tonite she had a match with Angel and she didnt know anything about this girl! Angel had had a few matches on tape but there wasent a whole lot to go on about this girl! Taylor worked even harder this week to get ready and as she worked out she thought about how great it would be to earn her way into some kind of title shot!

Taylor thought about winning some kind of belt in SEF and she knew if she was to keep winning that that could happen! She lived by her name the upset princess and she knew she had to keep winning and to keep beating people that no one gives her a shot to beat! Now she wasent sure why Whitney did what she did last week but she rolled with it as it gave her a shot to do what she came here to do and thats win! Tonite wasent about looking back on last week but the facts were there! Taylor was foxused on Angel and she needed to go out and speak to her fans a little and she wanted to send a message to Angel so she got out to the ring as her music hit and the show went to a break and when it came back Taylor was in the ring with a mic in hand.

Taylor: Wow,its great to see this place packed and hell why not,we only have the best wrestlers going today! Now I know im new here and well I have had a couple of matches and there has been crazyness in both matches and thats fine! I know that its all apart of what goes on in wrestling! Now I dont know what the fallout will be for that last match and I dont care because tonite I go one on one for the first time and well I like these kinds of matches better! I love to tag up with a real partner but there is nothing like going alone at it! Now Angel we have never met nor faced eachother so I am going to expect everything from you! Im sure your skills are worthy becuase if they werent you wouldnt be here!

This match will be hard for both of us because we dont know eachother and we dont know what moves are comeing at us! I have a game plan and im sticking to it because hey lets face it the only way to really win is just to take it right to who your faceing and leave it all in the ring! I dont expect to walk right over you but I do expect to win! I have worked long and hard to get where I am and I am not going to stop until I have beaten them all! To be great you have to beat them all and in this game there are so many to beat! Ric Flair said it the best when he said to be the man you have to beat the man! Well in this case to be the women you got to beat the women so tonite I will beat yet another superstar and make my case for a title shot of some kind! I belive in earning my shots at everything and tonite Angel you get to find out all about what Taylor Johnson is all about! Angel you and me one on one and for us it doesnt get any sweeter then that! This is War and well for us its another War and a shot to prove our worth here in the SEF! Let give theses fans what they came here for and thats a great match! Angel its time to see what you got and im ready to turn up the heat so lets get it on girl!

Taylor smiles as she slides the mic out of the ring and waits for angel to come out...

TBC BY RESULTS
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker
Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF