sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm fighting jobbers?? (EXTREME)

Started by midnight, April 06, 2023, 12:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:173.29.230.20
Date Posted:05/09/2009 10:12 AMCopy HTML

So..Jordan Brooks had only one small spot to say about me. Sounds like the only thing he's worried about is if I am changing gimmicks. What he fails to realize is that theirs no leaving anytime soon. He can bitch, whine and moan about the fact that I had a gimmick, but he really needs to focus on the fact that I am going to destroy his ass along with Taylor Johnson and Bill Roberts. These three assclowns don't stand a fucking chance against me. As for the heavyweight champion..their on notice. Trust me..I will succeed in becoming the new world champion..and not you nor anyone can do anything about it. And if you don't like it..then BITE ME!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF