sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Arrival of the Diva of Death(EXTREME #145)

Started by midnight, April 06, 2023, 12:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.188.190.67
Date Posted:11/10/2009 11:19 PMCopy HTML

We find ourselves at the arena where a dark haired gothic beauty walks in the door of the Westchester County Center wearing purplish black corset,knee high black boots and black jeans. As she steps inside, her demeanor was not well,her face of a pissed off look and her hair in front of her face. Her fists were balled up and she had a bit of a evil grin curling her purplish lips. She used her eyes through her long dark black hair to view around the arena until she found what she was looking for.
You see, someone has keyed her black hearse,passenger side and she was not in the right mood to be all friendly. Who would be after that? I mean, if someone keyed your car..wouldn't you be pissed off too? Yeah I thought so. So this dark haired gothic chick starts walking towards her destination when she is stopped by a security guard. The gothic chick was not in the mood to deal with this guard, so she tried to walk past him when he spoke.

"I'm sorry madam. I can't let you go much further until I know who you are and your business here."

She cocks her head to the left side and smiles and then....

WHACK!!!

A swift kick into the ballsack of the guard causes him to hit a high pitch "ow" sound as he fell to the concrete floor. The female shakes her head and then spoke.

"Asshole...!"

The gothic female then walks off and heads for the ring. Her music starts up and she begins to walk out,not paying attention to the fans while "Pain" by Kittie is blaring. The announcer calls out her name.

Announcer: Now making her way to the ring..from Little Rock, Arkansas...Bethannnyy..Sorrrrowww!

She walks to the ring and then slides in before she motions for the mic. The fans give a mixed reaction to her, as they don't really know what she is going to say. She then speaks.

BKS: To the bitch that keyed my car...when I find out who you are..I am going to break you in half. How dare you disrespect my beautiful hearse. The nerve of some people.

She has a look of disgust cross her face as the fans begin to slightly boo whoever done that. She continues.

BKS: Now onto that god awful wench..Taylor Johnson. You think you have what it takes to beat me? Think again bitch. Your nothing more then a playtoy in my book. A brick wall on my way to the big title. You will be an easy victim when I lay you out with the Sorrow's End and claim my victory..staking a name for myself in SEF. I hope the new owner Whitney is watching because I want her to witness first hand your demise in this business. I want her to witness the fact I am going to take you out and make you beg for your life. I thrive on the pain of others. That is why they call me the Diva of Death. I bring pain and destruction with me whereever I go. No one is safe around me. I am a psychotic little bitch. I am crazy..and I love being just that. You can say I am a fry short of a happy meal and I would take that as a compliment. In other words Tay tay...death is coming for you!

Bethany throws the mic down and then taunts the crowd as the scene fades to black.

TBC BY ME ONLY!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF