sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your Pain is my Pleasure(EXTREME 146)

Started by midnight, April 06, 2023, 12:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.188.190.67
Date Posted:24/10/2009 10:54 AMCopy HTML

OOC: Enjoy the read.

It was a cold Saturday afternoon in Philadelphia, where Bethany could be seen in an alley sneaking into an abandoned building. As she snuck in, she had something in her hand that was covered up by a dark purple cloth,the item small and square,like a box of some sort. Once she was inside,she giggled at both her victims,who was kidnapped by her a few days ago and brought to the building where she now stands. The victims were resemblances of her two opponents,Hal Havoc and Scorpion. Both victims was laid out on an operating type table,arms spread eagle and needles in their arms,so to sedate them and keep them from escaping. She walks over to them and gets in the middle of the tables and then seductively speaks. Her face twisted in an almost pouting look.

BKS: Awww..are we getting bored? Here...let me kill your bored.

She unveils the box by pulling the dark purple cloth of it,to show a live scorpion,full of venom and ready to strike at the first sign of movement. Bethany giggles as she took the creature out of the box,by its tail and places it on the Scorpion lookalike. She then watches as the guy starts to squirm some,trying to scream through his ball gag,but unable to make a sound. Bethany then takes her finger and then runs it on the guy's abdomen,inching closer to his crotch as she spoke.

BKS: You do know Scorpion..just because you was the champion numberous times, doesn't mean your unstoppable. Your going to find out why they call me the Diva of Death. I bring pain and destruction to all those who come before me. I am indeed as crazy as they come. I have all the means and knowledge to defeat you and Hal Havoc on Extreme. You will be no match for me.

Bethany looks behind her to see the Hal Havoc lookalike squirming some. She smiles in an evil manner before she turns around and speaks to him,coming closer to him and rubbing her hand on his chest.

BKS: Don't worry Hal, I haven't forgotten you at all. I know not much about you, except your defeat will come soon. You will also see how vicious I can be. You have never faced me, nor has your buddy over there. But soon my name will escape your lips in fear of me. When you both speak my name, your lips will quiver in a manner of fear, begging for mercy upon your soul.

Bethany lifted her hand up and then struck the Hal Havoc lookalike with such force, you can hear a grunt escape his throat. Bethany giggles as she walks away from them,speaking out loud.

BKS:Such thrill,those two, to face in the ring...knowing their demise will come in the form of a vicious hellion like me. It makes me all excited inside that I think I will finish off these two clowns.

She walks back to them and starts handling the Hal Havoc lookalike first. She removes a knife from between her bosom and then leans forward towards the guy's crotch area, unzipping his jeans and whipping out his dick in the process. She eyes it for a moment before she takes the knife and cuts into it a bit, cutting a chunk from the head of it, and watching the guy pass out completely in shear horror. Bethany sadistically laughs while she turns to the other guy that looked like Scorpion and done the same thing. She watches in delight as both are passed out, the scene slowly fading out. The cackle of Bethany can be heard faintly.

TBC BY ME ONLY!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF