sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Man On A Mission (Extreme rp 4: Shane Jericho)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 08:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.169.36.128
Date Posted:02/12/2010 10:20 AMCopy HTML

Shane is standing backstage with that same look on his face after finding out that Cody couldn't compete in the fatal fourway match, and he has his own match to worry about. He stares as the camera, and starts talking.

Shane Jericho

Cody I want to say I really hope you a speedy recovery, and sorry about you not being able to compete in the fatal fourway match like you wanted to cause of what happened on Saturday Night Special. I am gonna rip Troy Storms apart, and you have no idea that I am gonna do to you in the ring. I don't plan on being nice when I do it either cause of the mood I am in, and I am just a man on a mission. First of all I didn't think I would make it this far, and I really thought Cody would. I am just surprized what I was able to do something that I even had doubts about, but not now cause I did make it. This isn't about my wife or brother right now cause I want that shot at the IC Championship, and this time I bring something new to the table as everyone will find out what that is during our match on Extreme. You will find out real quick I don't give  up that easily, so I will leave you with these words I will not turn back and I surely won't give in as it is time to shock the locker room once again.

Shane walks off, and the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF