sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dante Mackenzie Extreme Promo 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 09:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:12/12/2010 4:02 PMCopy HTML

{Dante is getting a massage when the camera crew finds him.  He is a little smug after defeating Justin on Wildside so he does his promo while face down in the massage chair}

Dante:"Shane Jericho.  {he chuckles} What a loser!  SEF must really hate you if they are putting you in the ring with the Scottish Assassin!  I willna ever want to be you but even more so now!  Did you not see the damage that I inflicted on Justin Rodgers?  I call Justin, friend, so what do you think I'm going to do to your little arse when I get in the ring with you?  {He chuckles}  You are not worth my time.  I'm relaxing.  I'm getting geared up for a much bigger fish.  Another {pauses} friend.  Matt Fox, I'm taking the FFE title.  Don't think you are getting past me."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF