sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Justin Rodgers Extreme 194 promo 1 {ppv mention|

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 09:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:12/12/2010 4:13 PMCopy HTML

{Justin sets up a camera and then sits across from it}

Justin:"So here we are again, JC.  The two of us facing each other on yet another Extreme.  I saw the call sheet.  I know what the company said about our match.  You and I did fairly well in the FFE tag title tournament.  We made it to the finals.  We're boys but I'm tired of screwing around.  I've made it to a match with Rick Reynolds and I failed.  Ironically because of a man I've never beaten and the same man who seems to have a fetish for my sisters.  At least now, I know when it comes to being a good man, I know that he'll take care of Gabriella.  So I don't have to worry about her.  I don't have to worry about much of anything except for making a name for myself in SEF and FFE.  So by making a name for myself means, I have to go through you.  I want to be on a roll when it comes to facing Thrash and Slash at the ppv. My request to management to give me quality opponents on the Extremes before Violent Conduct were answered.  You are one of my favorite opponents.  Nick Torres, is actually my favorite.  He beat my ass many times back in the day but I also learned something from the experiences.  Maybe I'll get him next, maybe not.  All I know is that I have to beat you.  Matt and I will then go on to the ppv, hopefully on a roll so we can be crowned the SEF tag team champions.  {Justin pauses, looks deadly serious at the camera}  "So JC, bring Milan or don't.  I don't care.  I will beat you."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF