sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Hidden Agenda (Extreme 1: Shane Jericho)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 10:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:71.80.114.21
Date Posted:31/12/2010 4:04 AMCopy HTML

Shane spent the hoildays with the family, and he still had a hidden agenda that no one knew about. He is able to go to the ring without Brandy coming, and it felt great still he is still worried about her even if she is taking self defence classes which she is doing very well in. He dropped Ellie off at his dad's house, and pulls into the parking lot. He parks it, and gets out as he grabs his bag from the back seat. He shuts and locks the car up as he walks inside of the arena. He stands in front of his locker room, and looks at the camera as he starts talking.

Shane Jericho

I am taking on Black Bob, and no one knows this I have a hidden agenda as I haven't figured out what in the world I am supposed to do since it was giving to me by someone that wants to help me get my life back in order as you all seen hasn't been with me worrying about my wife. Right now I got to concerate on this match, and I have no idea what in the world he is capable of I guess I will find out when I step into the ring with him. I am more then ready for him, and I can't wait to get in the ring to show off the new moves I learned from my personal trainner. It is time to start off the New Year with a bang, and I am gonna bring more into my fighting then you all saw before.

Shane walks off, and the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF