sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Taking The Title Back (iX WAR Promo)

Started by Daddy Mack, October 04, 2023, 11:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.39.254.163
Date Posted:16/01/2013 6:47 PMCopy HTML

The black limo pulls up to the back of the Joe Louis Arena surrounded by fans trying to peer in through the tinted windows revealing just their own image. The cold, wet Michigan weather making it miserable outside, but these fans here to see the very men inside the limo who are impact X's own Shane Mack along with the World Tag Team Champs Mesa and Cool Jay Lou. Bill Roberts and The Grand Minoru sit on either side of Mack, all three in blue jeans and sneakers with ix shirts and black shades. Mack in his usual leather jacket while Bill sports a black hoodie and Minoru has on a red suede jacket. Jay and Mesa across from them in jeans and sneakers, black shades and grey hoodies. The limo pulling into the garage finally stopping near the back entrance and so iX climbs out getting cheers from the crowd gathered around the gate. They all wave to the fans, get their luggage from the trunk and carry it inside, at least four of them do. Security stops The Grand Minoru saying.
Your not booked, so only way you get in is to by buy a ticket.
Everyone stopping and Mack telling the guard.
He's with me me, he's with iX!
The guard shaking his head no says.
Not tonight Mack, I got a list and he's not on it.
The guard apologetic and Mack motioning not to worry turns to Minoru who is furrowing his brow.
What ya wanna do bro?
Minoru thinking for a second says.
You all go ahead, I'm going back to Japan!
He turns with his bags heading to the limo throwing them in the trunk. Minoru opening the back door stops to look at Mack who looks disappointed and mad says.
Go enjoy yourself my friend and maybe one day you can come back after I shove this business down Viper's throat!
Minoru smirking just shakes his head side to side getting into the limo shutting the door. Mack not happy turns heading inside the building with Bill, Jay, and Mesa when the limo stops and backs up. Sara Marie jumps out of the front seat in a white dress cut low and high revealing her nips and matching thong quite often. She carries a small white purse on a matching strap over her shoulder. Sara yelling for Mack to wait up.
Wait for me daddy!
Mack stopping tells the rest of iX.
I'll see ya out there boys!
Jay, Mesa, and Bill just head on in to the lock room as Sara catches up kissing Mack on the cheek and taking a bag. They head on in to their small dressing room dropping the bags. Sara plopping on the sofa pulls Mack over blocking her from the view. His pants drop down and soon we hear a slurping sound as Sara grabs on to his ass. Mack pushing Sara back on the sofa moves back shutting us out before diving in for some fun.
128 Minutes Later
Sara Marie is curled up on the sofa watching Scary Movie. The glass cylinder bong still has smoke curling up from the top which Mack sets down on the table. The sound of iX's theme music can be heard playing from the pa in the arena forming a grin on Mack's face. He nods to Sara who is half asleep or stoned or just fucked too much and too hard!?!
In the arena we see Cool Jay Lou and Mesa with their Tag Titles strapped to their waists and Bill Roberts behind them making their way down the aisle. All three in their ring gear and iX shirts slapping some hands and doing chops. The crowd deafening now as Jay rolls in the ring and Mesa heads up the steps. Bill looking around and to the stage sees why the crowd got louder as Mack struts on out all cocky. He spins on down the aisle letting the fans reach for him and they try like hell to climb the rail. Mack heading to the ring leaps on the apron and dances in circling around to his muscle pose. He pops up into a crotch chop doing several more with his iX crew, then Jay with a mic lifts it up to say to Mack.
Since you were late getting out here, I'm gonna take first crack on the stick and let our opponents on WAR know that it doesn't matter how big, how tough, how nasty, or how sweet they are, these belts around mine and Mesa's waists will not be leaving impact X anytime soon.
Mack leaning back in a corner while Jay keeps going.
Destruction are monsters of mayhem has coined properly by Frankie, but we are World Tag Team Champions and have taken these monsters to the limit before. We've experienced enough of Destruction to know what we gotta look for and how we got to work together in order to overcome this odds against us in this match. Storms and Torres and your little girlfriends are as big a threat as the monsters of mayhem, but we don't sweat you big bitches in the least bit. You tried to hand these belts off to your girls and got it thrown back in your face when we won them. Now it comes time to face us like men and to soon fall victim to the better team. And of course, the women of the match, and quite possibly the most threatening team for Julie and Taylor are outstanding on their own. Julie has proven to be a tag team wrestler as well, with Mack in fact, with Whitney Marret, but her and Taylor are the new team on the block. They may be lesbians or teases or whatever their trying to do, but the West Coast Connection of iX are the World Tag Team Champions of SEF! We are the number one team in the world and you two sweeties are just gonna have to settle for sucking hind tight, or each others, whatever floats yer boat!
The crowd popping and laughing some while Jay smiling a bit arrogantly tosses the mic at Mack. The Showsteala catching it as Jay leans back in a corner motioning him to go ahead and Mack just laying back looks up with the mic to his lips.
Do you all want to see me take the World Title back?
And the crowd with a resounding.
YEAAAAAAA
Mack stepping out of the corner with his left hand down, thumb hooked on a belt loop. A cocky smirk across his face as he says.
Well ya see here, Frank Hussar stands in The Showsteala's way in this rematch we got on WAR and as much as he love to gore, I am so much more to adore and he just be a bore. Yea Thor, you did it, you repeated history, came into the end of the year pay per view and won the World Title. This time however you made no one quit and give up their career in SEF. I'm still here, still kicking and twitching and itching to kick your ass down to the mat and take back my belt. Ya see Frank, no Thor, nah, we need a better name for our so called World Champion, but what oh what could it be!?
Mack with a finger to his chin pretending to be all deep in thought over this looks to iX, to the crowd, searching for answers. Jay yelling "Bore" and Bill yells "Snore" while the crowd  waits for Mack to say.
How about douchebag?
A pause and a pop as everyone shrugs in the ring, Mack grinning and saying.
It doesn't matter what I call you, douchebag, bore, thor, snore, cause its real simple Frank, your going to lose that title. You are walking into Detroit Michigan, into my home, and there ain't no way The Showsteala is walking out without gold! I came too damn far, and sailed even further 'round this world to let anyone take this from me. I'm sure you will not be the only who has something to say or do in order to try and stop me from taking my belt back. I know I got The Triad over one shoulder and the DVF over another, but I know my boys got my back. We may not have the numbers to compete with these odds, but we got the heart and the skill,we got more dedication to this sport than anyone in SEF today and that like Viper liked to say is a shoot! Thing is, shooting straight is what I do all the time, except when I am giving you a show like no one else can deliver, something I been doing longer than SEF has existed!
Mack fired up, but still smirking and smiling smug.
No matter where I go I am the man, but I chose SEF and whether Viper wants me here or not, I will make sure that World strap is mine. Doomsday failed to end my world, you just made more hungry! Tonight my hunger is satisfied when I win back the World Title or else WAR will get real ugly for everyone else!
Mack dropping the mic in a crotch chop signaling the music to hit.
He lines up with the rest of iX doing crotch chops for the cheering crowd, then they hop all over the ring bouncing on the ropes a bit before heading to the back. Mack leading the pack on through the curtain to the locker rooms where Jay, Mesa, and Bill head off to the main locker room. Mack nodding to them just heads to his dressing room where Sara is asleep on the sofa. He smirks at the hot, dumb blonde, then moves in waking Sara by laying her back. Mack getting between her legs kissing Sara and then he stands up holding her. Sara wrapping her legs tight around The Showsteala's waist as he moves back slamming the door shut closing the view out to his door. A slam to the door on the inside followed by moans of pleasure, lustful screams and the door getting slammed into as if their fucking right up against it. Several people down the hall turn this way and just shake their heads like its business as usual in SEF and well, it has been ever since Mack himself made it that way a decade ago. Good to see he's his good old self up to his old habits and tricks. Bad for his opponent even if it is the World Champion and a beast of a man. Frank Hussar is in for the fight of his life when he faces Shane Mack one on one in the main even of WAR!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF