sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Where's MY Brutha? In XFW!

Started by Daddy Mack, March 01, 2014, 08:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Earl stumbles into Mack's office all drunk and finds him sitting at his desk doing something, whatever he does, and the hobo looking pie eyed and at his end wanting to find his brutha.

Earl The Hobo
"You look like him, your Mack right!? You know my brutha?"

Mack looking up.

Mack
"Who?"

Earl The Hobo
"My brutha, he was on a poster with you in the royal rumble SEF put on years ago in Boston, I don't know what year, but I saw your face on there with his."

Mack
"Who's your brutha?"

Earl The Hobo
"I forgot his name, I can't remember anything, but his face!"

Mack thinking as Earl looks glassy eyed in a stare at Mack, nothing else on his mind, no more on his plate, hoping he came to the right place.

And he did indeed come to the right place cause Mack grinning a bit just says.

Ralph The Bum, yea, I remember him well and as a matter a fact, I got him, well, not here, but next time XFW LIVE TV comes to air on the SEF Network, Ralph will be here and I welcome you to show up and reunite with your brother and another man I found to be your tag partner.

Earl widening his eyes behind that glossy stare of drunkenness to even crack a sort of smile under that ratty, bushy beard.

Ralph, yea, that is my brutha, his name, thank you Mack!!! When is the next show?

Mack chomping back.

March 17th.

Earl nodding ok.

I will be there and its gonna be a reunion to remember. Man I can't wait to share some stories, tell my brutha about that fucking war, hear his stories in the ring. We gonna have some fun!!!

Mack smiling.

Alright, well I may have a match for the three of ya in mind, and we may do a show sooner if I can get your bro and his buddy here earlier!?!

Earl looking excited.

YEA, BRING HIM IN!!!

Mack sharing the enthusiasm with a chuckle.

I'm working on it Earl, I'm working on it, and whether its this week or in a couple weeks on the 17th, you will see Ralph in the XFW ring.

Earl all ready for the night he reunites with his brother and walks out of the office leaving Mack to his comic book since no one else has any business to take care of in XFW.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF