sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Happy Veterans Days (Evolution)

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 13, 2020, 12:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Sitting in her dressing room backstage at the Underground Arena is the Golden Gal, Tina, who since returning to SEF has had two big title matches and busted out in both, one of which she no showed. Tonight on Evolution she has yet another title match, but must have a partner to beat J X C and Hick Janes to capture the SEF TV Tag Team Titles. The Golden Gal alone, but confident as she looks ready to compete, hair done up in a tight ponytail and make up on. Tina sits in a leather chair with her legs crossed and the confidence beaming off her.)

"There is no doubt that my partner and I will be successful in removing the TV Tag Team Championship from ANA's boys. I've had a lot of battles with both, smacked X around more times than I remember. The hardcore battles with him are legendary and the wrestling clinics with Hick Janes brought out my best. As a team they are legendary, The Hardcore Connection, brothers, by blood. My debut ten years ago I got to work alongside them and it was awesome. They both helped make me who I am and who I am is untouchable by both. Try as they may, but it matters not who my partner is, but the fact that they will be there to hold the TV Tag Titles after I win them."

(Tina standing up now to cross her arms over her chest and looks ever the more confident if that's possible.)

"I have a true veteran for a partner, but more than a partner, they are a leader, though not to me, they are a trendsetter for all to follow because you all do. You follow me and I love you for it, because you love me for all the reasons you hate me."

(A slight grin now as Tina lets us know that she knows.)

"Happy Veterans Day to all and to my partner, it will be a happy night after we win the TV Tag Team Championship. I need this to get back what I once had and SEF needs me to do what I have to do. X, Hick, see at the party after we main event Evolution and the Golden Goddess reigns as TV Tag Team Champion, again, for the first time ever."

(Tina smiles confidently and then sits back in her chair with her legs together and pops up a foot rest reclining backwards. The view fading away to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF