sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wolfie Hangs Out Outside The Perry Church.

Started by The Perry Family, January 18, 2024, 01:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Wolfie is shown Hanging Out Outside the Perry Church, everyone still thinks she is deceased but Jade kept her alive and Hidden in her cabin with medical care, and helped her take care of her Wolfie dogs she got, Wolfie aka Nikita Perry, has not seen anyone since she disappeared from Sef tv, she been taking good care of herself and her animals she outside getting some fresh air and wondering what the day going to Bring her, and her family at the perry church, and for the new year 2024, she does miss her friend Lbd back in Sef-tv, and she also want to literally destroy Tonya walker, she blames her for destroying the devil playground stable she claims they did not need them in devil playground stable but Jade brought them in as back up now all of them are gone and Tonya and lexi are the only ones still on Sef-tv, the Wolfie is still Planning up some type of revenge, and she always get what she wants, she swears someday revenge will be hers, She don't want to Hurt Jade cause she brought her back to life, she is non Patient, now she outside the church, wondering around and she then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry. i don't care how long it takes me revenge will be Mine somehow someway, i will get revenge the Perrys and Jade are my family and family stands behind each other, family stands by each other, i don't care how Long it takes me i will not rest Until Tonya Is down and out like i was somehow revenge shall be Mine,

Nikita Perry. the Air smells good out here i Love it peace and quiet around here , nobody bothers me nobody knows im here i love it the Perrys and Jade are the Only family i got and need we don't need anyone else.

Nikita Perry this place here is Beautiful love it Nothing else is home to me and my family expect over here.

{ she Looks around and sees a car coming her way she looks closer not sure who it is she walks back in the church to avoid being spotted, she looks out the window to see if she can see who is coming to the Perry church.

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF