sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A New Friendship is Formed.

Started by Tonya Walker, March 30, 2024, 02:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

it seems that Tonya walker and Bunny Summers and Nikita Perry and Blackheart, are shown sitting outside of a party Bus, drinking wine Collers, got Hookahs going on lava lamps, being used pizza sitting in a box Pepsi bottles and coke cola bottles sitting and laying around, Tonya looks like she is having the Most fun she ever had in her entire Life
she smiles and she then looks at her new friends thinking what has she been Missing, her hole life has been filled with causing trouble getting arrested being in Prison and years later she is under a new id living a life she never knew existed. She tries not to get Teri eyed and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. wow omg im getting chocked up here i love this i really do, omg this is my new family you all are my new family, omg i don't know what took me so Long to finally enjoy life and have some fun, the fun we never knew was real i mean i could be sitting home or in a prison cell or worse underground.

Tonya Walker but here Iam here we are and thanks to wrestling and People at Sef giving us chances, to have fun and enjoy each others company, we are here alive and well no fighting no arguing no betraying each other we are here to remember the 1980s and live a life we should of had.

Tonya Walker so we sit here able to breathe and enjoy life each others company, so here is to true friendship lets finally enjoy Life and have some fun.

she sips her pepsi n waits for a reply

Tonya Walker.

BunnySummers

Bunny Summers tries not to get teri eyed she then looks around and she then begin to talk.

Bunny Summers. omg you are so right you know ido love the 1980s, it is Alive it is around us we need to have fun this is the best Generation era to possibly live in i mean there no Social Media no Cell Phones we can look and talk to each Other face to face, and there is Nothing wrong with that at all, we can enjoy others company we can be a real family

Bunny Summers. i mean what wrong with having fun my family is back in Los Angeles i have not talked to them in months i miss them a lot anyway we can have fun jam party On Rock on dude. iam so Happy to met you all.

Bunny Summers. smiles and somebody else begin to talk
Bunny Summers

The Perry Family

Nikita perry, i don't know it does feel good have others to chat with, then the Perrys don't get me wrong, i love them ido love family they are my family, i love family, but im not sure first with you two, i want to make sure Nobody is using me 

Nikita Perry and this is Legit i know and remember what the Wolf went through, i miss her il never see her again, at least you two do got family's they are major Important,

Nikita Perry. never forget who is there for you, and who is important in your Life, never lose control but for right now be good to yourself, and please never take yourself to seriously,

they continue to eat their pizza and enjoy the fresh air 
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF