sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Perrys Celebrate The Easter Holiday

Started by The Perry Family, March 31, 2024, 03:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the Perrys are shown at their church which seems to be getting remolded inside and Out which is very much needed,  and Tonya is there watching from the Bushes, Nikita looks around and she then tries to not to get chocked up by being near the Wolfs grave, she then walks away from it and Cruella then begin to talk.

Cruella perry. hey Kita where ru going its your turn to hide the eggs

Nikita perry im fine i just want be by myself that all, i will be over there soon just want to be by myself.

Sierra perry. hey girl what going on we suppose to celebrate easter u been distracted lately.

Nikita perry. im sorry im i got a lot on my mind as of Late u know i never even got to step inside a sef ring

Nikita Perry or wrestel any matches i want my name to mean something, nobody even knows who iam.

Cruella perry watches as the Kids play, and search for the easter eggs, looks like they are having fun, Nikita stil distant, 

as she walks over to where Tonya is but somebody else drives over and yells out her name

person, hey Wolfe!!

Nikita Perry. gives them a strange look and shrugs it off she goes to Tonya and begin to talk.

Nikita perry hey Tonya girl what ru doing here the Perrys are not suppose to know we are working together

Tonya Walker. I know i know Look I'm still trying to get us signed back to Sef well me signed back il bring you with me 

Nikita Perry thanks that means a lot but cruella and sierra don't even want you hanging around here u know our Familes 

Nikita Perry don't even get along it sad wish we would but hell even Jade ruined that.

Tonya Nods her head smirks and she then begin to talk again.

Tonya Walker. i Know I know it mostly her fault but anyway.

somebody catches her talking to somebody she motions Tonya to run off. so Nobody sees her as the person begin to talk

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF