sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

da showstoppa

Started by Daddy Mack, December 03, 2014, 10:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Date Posted:01-23-2013 9:48 PM)
Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo

The Showsteala standing in front of his dressing room door which is half open, a casual cocky smirk across his face which highlights the slight stubble he sports. He's dressed in his ring tights and boots, his hair down and no shirt covering the tanned hairy chest of his. His arms up resting about head level on either side of the door frame making him appear more arrogant if possible. He smacks some gum in his mouth making a cheesy smile, then says.

Showstoppa World Champion, ah man, that sounds nice, especially since it is I, Da Showstoppa, The Showsteala,The muthafucking legend of legends! This Friday is two days away though and tonight is WAR and Jake Voss, my oh my friend I thought you could be, but alas tis not to be. How convenient I get left off the card while you get to face some half rate Mack wannabe, but no worries, I will be there, I promise!

A wink with his left eye and he still grins arrogantly.

Now as for this Friday, the Rebellion, iX, we get to show the world why we need only the four of us to carry a show, to stop it, to steal it, to make it! Its me and Bill against Jay and Mesa, and we got our work cut out for us as these boys are coming off a Tag Title run. They got a lot to prove perhaps after losing the belts, though they got nothing to prove to me. It'll be my honor to kick either one of their asses and win the Showstoppa World Title!

And Mack lowering his arms points with his right index finger to the floor while saying a bit intently with determination in his eyes.

This is my fucking show, my fucking title, and my fucking company! I built SEF on my fucking back and I come back to fucked over for it, but hey, its Viper, he always was jealous of me!

A cocky grin coming back as Mack folds his arms loosely over his chest.

We go way back to the days of the deathmatches and that's before SEF, now its beginning all over again only now he's strictly corporate, or is he!?!

Mack raising his eyebrows and winking again just keeps grinning arrogantly.

But he is another story for a later date as Friday night is the story on my mind, to take that World Title and strap it around this gorgeous waist. I'll wrestle three times in one night, fuck, didn't I just do that last week!?

He scratches his head and stretches his arms, then plants his hands on his hips smiling cheekily.

Boys and girls, Mack didn't come back to play second fiddle to no one, so I don't give a shit who you are, when it come time to steal the show, da shows ova!

And he turns to hit his kick on the camera, but stops with a smirk shrugging. Mack nodding no heads on into his room where Sara sits on the sofa texting or something on her iphone. A pink dress on tonight and knee high stilletos. She looks up with a smile as Mack raises his eyebrows suggestively with a grin. Mack turning back to this way to say.

By the way, about Viper, he especially jealous of what I could give Whitney that he never could! Didn't I steal her at a wedding once? Shit, how many times did I steal her from ya Viper?

Mack laughing a little looks back to Sara thrusting her way and she turns bending over the arm of the sofa saying.

Spank me daddy!

Mack doing just that with a loud.

SMACK

Then he snaps back showing us only his foot for.

Da Shows Ova

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF