sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Devil Playground Visit a Old Friend.

Started by The Perry Family, August 27, 2023, 11:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

scene shows Cruella Sierra Jade and the Walkers, Walking Toward The Home Which is a Log Cabin, She Lives There With Her Two Wolf Dogs, They Have Planned a Cookout With just Them Because They Have Not Seen Each Other in Months They Talked to her Earlier in the Week, Everything was Going be Fine, They make it toward her Home in the Woods,Cruella Perry looks around and she then See's The Wolf Sitting on a Chair outside of Her Home By Her Wolf Dog Next to The Grill, Cruella smiles she Carrying a Bag of Foood she smirks and then begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. Wolfie Hows it Going, There Bitch u Look More Evil Then Ever so Where Schould we Put The Food.

The Wolf, Over There on The Table Be Fine We Going Have Fun We Are All Hungry, Over here, I Have not Been.

Cruella Perry. You Have Not Been What Wolfie ? 

The Wolf,Feeling Well Lately Chest Cold Proably or Something like that.

Jade West. Hey we Don't Got Enough Food Here Dang

Sierra Perry. What What u Mean We Dont Got Enough Food.

Jade West We Need More Hamburgers we Only Got Two Here.

The Wolf. Two lol Not Enough Food we Going be Eating Like Wolves.

Cruella Perry: We Can Go Back n Then we Going be Cooking and Eating,

The Wolf. Go Ahead Ibe Fine Over Here, Trust me Il Just Sit Over Here, and Be Outside Cooking,

Cruella Perry. il Just Stay Here With You Besides You Said You Did Not Feel Good.

The Wolf. I be Fine Really Go Please i Cook Better Solo

Cruella Perry. All Right If U Really Want to We Will Be Right Back And then Devils Playground is Going be Partying like no Tomorrow.

Cruella Perry. let's Have a Toast Shall we

They Have a Toast With Champaigne Glasses all Make a Toast Together hitting their Glasses Together.

Hour or two Later The Perrys and Jade and the two Walker Sisters re go to the Store, Again.

The Wolf, Sits Outside Her Home, In a Warm Blanket She Feels Cold. and Covers Up for Some Reason.

She Takes Some Head-ache Pills and drinks some Cold water, then lays there on her chair til they get back.

They Finally Return Home Being Caught in Traffic Due to a Traffic Jam.

Cruella Perry Got Some Bags in her arms she sees The Wolf Laying there in her chair covored up in a warm Blanket.

Cruella Perry. Hey Wolf u Lazy Bum Want Come and Help Us Here These Bags Are Heavy

Sierra Perry Walks over to her and shakes her Trying to Wake her Up,she Shakes her Again.

Sierra Perry. am Cruella i Tried To Wake Her up Im Not Sure if She Sleeping Or Not.

Cruella Perry. What Wait 

{ SHE Put The Bags Down on The Ground, and Walks Over To Where The Wolf Is, Tabs Her on The Shoulder.

Her Body is as Cold as Ice her Head is Tilted to the Side ,Cruella Gets a Worried Look on her Face she Listens to her Friends heart but no Heartbeat.

Cruella Perry. You Got be Fnn Kidding me No Wolf Not Like This, No

Cruella Perry Call 911 Sierra right Now Please,

Sierra Calls 911 on her Phone Tells Them What Happened, she Gets them to Come Over and Check on her.

and They All Say The Same Thing The Wolf is Gone. The Girls yell back and fourth, at the Cops and 911 officers

Sierra Looks at her long time friend holds her hand all manage to say their goodbyes

Jade is about to Kill somebody they hold her back, so she dont get Arrested.

they load her up in the Ambulance and take her to the Hospital.

they Sit on the Chairs Outside, of her Home Not Knowing What to do, and begin to talk.

Cruella perry, what Just Happened look let's Damm it i should of Never left her here by Herself.

Sierra Perry We Didn't Know She Must been Sick or Something,

Jade. West it is Not Your Fault Cruella it just Happened we wanted to stay here 

Sierra Jade is right look lets take the food 

her Wolf Dogs end up going Home, with The perry Sisters, they Shut everything off at The Wolf Home.

and Put Everything away in their Big Devil Playground Van and Decide to stay at their Friends Home.

Not Wanting to Leave and Decide What to do Next. as Cruella sits outside and Cries her Eyes Out as Jade Sierra Stand next to Her.

as the Scene Closes.

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF