sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Winning The War

Started by Rick Reynolds, October 03, 2023, 10:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.55.71
Date Posted:09/11/2010 11:31 PMCopy HTML

Loud moans are heard from the dim lit bedroom where we see the wide back of Thor thrusting in between the nice legs of Gabriella Rodgers who the moans come from. She has her legs up and screams loud with pleasure as Thro keeps pumping deep inside her. Gabriella's arms reaching around to his back and scratching from the intensity, her screams loud and almost painful, but Thor just drives harder into her and then fade to black.
Now we see the inside of a luxurious hotel room, penthouse or something like that, who knows, it's the DC, they style and profile like only the best can. Inside on a sofa sits Rick Reynolds in a nice suit, his World Title on his lap and next to him is Rob Rocco in a nice suit while sitting across from them on another sofa is Corez and Thor more casual in jeans and t-shirts. Gabriella sits on Thor's lap in leather pants and halter top kinda cradled up in his lap, her arms around his neck. Thor holds a hand to her lower back and Corez says.
So where's Sly at?
Rick answers him.
Doing his job for SEF, trying to make sure the DC don't screwed over by Viper or anyone else.
Corez nods saying.
Nice, nice, so what about this Price guy?
Rick says.
Good wrestler, damn good, and after we kick Da Gangstas down tomorrow night he'll be our newest partner!
He smirks and Corez does too saying.
Yea, I remember him a little, but never really got to know him much. Didn't he turn on his last partner?
Rick and Rob both nod yea and Rick says.
That's part of why I'm not sure if he's right for the DC, but see, Chris Crest, he was always by the book and given what went down its understandable. Gold separated them, but I think Price may be for the DC.
Rob says.
I think so too, he wants in bad, hopefully you guys take out those gangstas chumps like me and Thor take out Destruction earlier on!
He grins and looks to Thor who nods yea and says.
Hell yea brother, those monsters need to be cut down after turning traitor and Frankie needs to be hurt as well!
He looks kinda pissed and Rick says.
Frankie will be dealt with, you two worry about Destruction and remember, we got your backs unlike those big bitches. We'll have Frankie too, he's not going unpunished. By the way, I think the DC needs to be in that Tag Title match at Violent Conduct, so Rob, Thor, or anyone else?!
Corez says.
Hey man, I got an idea and one that could lead to a new member of the DC if your down with it.
They all look to him and Rick says.
Oh, who ya got in mind?
Corez smirks saying.
Well he's a crazy bastard and hopefully he's still keeping straight, but he's my brother, you all know him, mister X to the fucking A, he'd be down to help us out and get back the Tag Titles we never lost!
Rick with a little smirk now says.
Hmmm, you really think he'd a good fit?
Corez says.
Oh yea, I just gotta talk to him, but hey, if Rob and Thor want the shot I don't mind, though two teams involved would be better chances for the DC to walk away with gold!
He grins and Thor says.
If you can get X in here why don't you two take the shot, I'm not working many matches, just Destruction needs some payback. If X don't make it back I can enter with Rob or you could, but I got hands my full right now!
He looks to Gabriella with a big smirk and Rob says.
Yea, we could team up, but if ya can get X back that's be better, you two were good team, plus I can always go for other gold, maybe unseat that chump Black Bob!
Rob and Rick both smirk and Rick says.
He needs to go, we lost focus on him after Havoc went down. Tomorrow night is the main focus though, Mack, Torres, Storms, they all go down inside that steel cage, their old news and were the top draws!
Corez says.
Hell yea, the DC is gonna stomp them old boys down, I know them real well, like how to beat them!
He smirks and Rick says.
We got their numbers for damn sure, now my friends, if you'll excuse me I have some personal business to attend to, after all, the ladies can't seem to get enough of the World Champ! You boys want to come, well, besides you Thor, of course you can bring Gabriella, introduce her to real life, more than ya have so far that is!
Thor just smirks and Gabriella shakes her head no cuddling up to Thor more and he says.
Ah bro, I guess we'll be staying in, no care either way for me, ya all enjoy yourselves, we sure will!
Rick and Rob get up, Rick slapping the World Title over his right shoulder and Corez says.
You two score some hotties for me while you rout, I got my own business, try and get us a new member maybe!
Rick nods yea and then he and Rob out for the door leaving the room. Thor just looks relaxed and Gabriella looks around kinda shyly, sees Corez and keeps close to Thor. Corez just sighs and gets up saying.
Well hey bro, I'll head out and take care of what I need to, you two play nice now!
Corez laughs a little and heads out now, then we see Gabriella look around and she suddenly gets a little devilish look to her and moves around to straddle Thor's lap. He just smirks and keeps relaxed while she still acts a bit shy, but lays a kiss on him, running her hands up in his hair, swaying her hips around. Thor planting his hands on her ass and rubbing up her back and down to her ass, the two getting hot and heavy.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF