sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Calling A Friend

Started by Da Gangstas, October 03, 2023, 10:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.55.71
Date Posted:10/11/2010 12:35 AMCopy HTML

We find Corez chilling outside somewhere leaning against the building in a dark alley. He has a phone to his ear and the ringing is heard, then the view splits showing Corez on the left and now on the right is Xanthus laying on the floor of a basement it looks like, empty beer cans and liquor bottles, baggies, needles, all kinds of shit, trash, it's a mess. A ringing is head and Xanthus sits up leaning against a ragged sofa, grabs the phone from the floor pressing a button and yells.
HELLO!
And now Corez who is calling him says though the phone.
Hey bro, did I wake your drunk ass?!
Laughing from Xanthus who says.
Naw man, I was just napping, fuck, where you at?
Corez says.
Working for SEF, got in with a stable, remember Rick Reynolds...Scorpion!?
Xanthus scratches his head and notices he has no shirt, track marks on his arms are seen and he says.
Fuck no!
Corez laughing says.
Figures as much, you remember who you are!?
Xanthus says.
Fuck yea bitch, now what the hell do ya want?
Corez laughs again and says.
Wondering if ya want to come back, maybe help us in this war, be a chance for YOU to finally shine brother, me and you, THC cause the WORLD Tag Titles are coming back!
Xanthus appears to think, he looks down, his blue jeans stained and dirty, no feet bare and hair a mess, beard all ragged and uneven. He just says.
Why the fuck would I wanne come back?
Corez shrugs and sighs, then says.
Remember the fun we had in that's stint this year, remember the great times in the ring, c'mon b-
Xanthus cuts him off saying.
I remember a couple bitches whining and complaining and ruining good times, I remember everyone I ever met trash me, so fuck you bro, fuck everyone and fuck this world. Fuck SEF too, I need a goddamn drink and some more drugs, go to hell!
He throws the phone across the room and pulls himself up stumbling away and the view pulls back to show only Corez who just stares at the phone saying.
Damn, he's gone again!
Corez pockets his phone and walks off out of the alley looking pissed, but sad and the view just fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF