sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evil in the Form of the Twins// WAR thread

Started by drakmen, April 05, 2023, 03:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drakmen

Twiztid_Zombie                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:13
  • Register:26/02/2009 10:31 AM
  • IP:74.42.191.249
Date Posted:28/03/2009 3:20 PMCopy HTML

Roleplay Title// Evil in the Form of the Twins
People Mentioned// Matt Ward, Phoenix Winterborn, Joe Dumar
Out of Character// Horray!
|Scene.One|

The scene opens in front of a large building that looks as if it was constructed in the seventeenth century. There is a wooden sign out front with red letters reading CROSSROAD INN, the Inn is located at a meeting point of two major u.s highways. Despite the prime location the parking lot is all but empty and only a few dim lights can be seen in the windows. Josh Drakmen is standing on the large wrap around porch a suitcase is on the wooden floor and he is looking through a book on haunted hotels. Josh closes the book and holds it down at his side as he addresses the camera.

[Josh] Look, I don't appriate you fuckers followin' me, stalkin' me where I go!! I would like on night, in the supposed gateway to Hell, by myself!!

A voice comes at him from off camera.

[Voice]
We just want to get your thoughts on your match coming up on WAR.

Josh sighs and runs a chubby hand over his hair.

[Josh] Okay, I will give this to you but I don't wanna be bothered on this again until I come to you!!! Monday night....I'll be havin' my first match on WAR, I'm facin' ONE Matt Ward. I dunno what his deal is, he's some sorta wannabe biker bad boy, I'm not afraid of some asshole who like to have his nuts jiggled around by a motorcycle!! If you ask me he needs to get himself a hooker to jiggle his shit around!!! What does he thinks 'cause he's like nine hundred pounds people like me are gunna be shakin' and scared?? I'm evil supreme bitches no motherfucker in this federation, in this world, or in the depths of any part of Hell can scare me....I'm a fat kid with a point to prove, I'll be takin' out ALL of my opponents one by one until I am the Heavyweight champion!! No one can stop me!! Not Matt Ward, not Scorpion, not anyone!! If your alone you need to keep your fuckin' distance from me, I'll be bustin' heads open left and right!!

[Voice] That had very little to do with you match this Monday night.

[Josh] Will you turn your ears up, stop bitchin' and start listenin' to me?? FUCK, this match isn't shit to me!! Matt Ward is NOTHIN' he's got no skill, no game and a lame ass played out gimmick!! I'm tired of seein' men like him down in the ring, I wanna see REAL competators!! I wanna FACE real competators, if you can get me some real competition in that ring THEN I might be a little more excited about talkin' about it, until then remember this is the face of horror and pain in SEF!!

Josh gives the finger to the camera, picks up his stuff and walks into the Inn.

|Scene.Two|

The camera pans the crowd waiting to be let into the arena showing excited faces of men women and children. Some people are carrying colourful signs with their feelings of various wrestlers and divas written on them in big bold lettering. Suddenly a grey Nissan Senta crashes onto the sidewalk and screeches to a hault a couple of yards from the crowd. Joey Drakmen steps out of the driver's side door, he reaches into his pocket, pulls out a cigarette and a light. He places the cigarette gingerly between his lips and lights it up. He takes a deep, satisfying drag and watches the crowd as they stare at him.

[Joey] What the fuck is this? What kinda treatment for the fans is this?!? Someone needs to come around and hose down some of this hot pussy!!

The men in the crowd cheer as they agree with the statement made. Joey begins making his way toward the front of the long line when he is approached timidly by a little boy.

[Little Boy] Are you a clown?

[Joey] Man, do I look like a clown to you kid?

The little boy looks up at Joey with big eyes.

[Little Boy] Yeah, you look like a clown I saw at the circus when my mom's boyfriend took me.

Joey finishes his cigarette, drops the butt onto the ground next to the boy's foot and snubs it out with the tip of his Chuck Taylor. Joey leans over and looks at the boy at eye level.

[Joey] Well, I'm not a clown....I'm the demon that lives under your bed, I wait at night 'til you fall asleep and slowly feed on your soul!! When I've taken it all I will rip you open feed on your insides and drag you down to the pits of Hell!!!

The little boy screams and runs back to his father as Joey laughs wickedly. He continues on his way to the door, once he steps inside he is grabbed by Smokey McWeed.

[Smokey] Joey, this week you have your first match in Showstoppa's Extreme Federation. A triple threat match against Phoenix Winterborn and Joe Dumar, do you think you are up for the callenge??

[Joey] Listen up McWeed, I'm only gunna say this once....I'm up for anything the management can throw at me!! A triple threat match is nothin' more then this motherfucka can handle!! Phoenix is an Indy punk who shouldn't even be in this federation, he should stay on the indy circuit where his kinda talent is at the top of the game!! Seriously, I find Taylor Johnson more of a threat then him. If he intends to defeat this psycho badboy he needs to spend less time dying his hair and more time in the ring practicing!! And as for Joe, the self proclaimes Messiah of Violence, I'm about to teach his ass what REAL violence is!! He's a pussycat compared to me, he's just like all the other fools, he'll be out in the ring talkin' about violence and pain but when he sees what a REAL competator is like he's gunna be in the corner cryin' and beggin' for me to stop kickin' his eyes in!!

[McWeed] That some pretty big talk for a rookie..

[Joey] Bitch, I ain't no rookie to the sport...I've been wrestling since you were a nut smear on your mamma's thighs!!

[McWeed] How well do you think you can hold your own at the smallest guy in the ring?

[Joey] I dunno, how well do you think you could hold your own against me right now?

[McWeed] Please don't hit me!!

[Joey] I'm just sayin', I might have little more then the meat of a flee but I know how to do more then just throw my weight around! I'm the smallest of the triple threat but I'm the one who knows how to dominate over anyone despite their shape or size!! Now step the fuck off before I shove that microphone down your throat!! [END]
This layout was created by MajikNinja as a freebie//ENJOY

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF