sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You shall bow before me Dumar! (WAR Rp 1)

Started by midnight, April 05, 2023, 04:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Date Posted:10/04/2009 10:07 PMCopy HTML

1716. Romania was falling under the new leader Ravyn Crow. Ravyn had just taken over as the new king, replacing the deceased Stefan Constantin Cantacuzino II. The slaves was at his beckon call, and no one dared anger him or they paid the ultimate price in severe punishment. Ravyn was a bloodthirsty vampire prince, born to the wealthy Alexander Von Crow, the most dangerous and ruthless vampire elder next to his master, Vlad the Impaler aka Dracul. Vlad had been the one to turn Alexander into what he was, and therefore, he bore a first born son, naming him Ravyn Alan Crow and hoping that this son of his would someday rule the land after Alexander passed on. Ravyn in fact lived up to that dream and now is the new king of Romania.
Ravyn was on his throne, servants by his side and giving orders when they was needed. You can hear him shouting at one of his concubine, telling him to come forth as they did in fact comply with the new king.

"Servant! Go find me information on Joseph Dumar, bring it back to me at once!"

"Yes my lord."

Ravyn flicked his fingers some at one of the guards to follow the servant as Ravyn leaned over to his right hand man, Gabriel, his brother. Ravyn's wife steps into the scene and walks seductively up to her husband, whispering in his ear something that no one understands. Ravyn nods and then gently kisses her lips before motioning for everyone's attention.

"It seems Joseph Dumar is on his way to our castle. He and I will do battle inside a ring-like setting in 3 days. Make sure he is not harmed until then. Make him feel as though he suspects nothing."

"Yes my lord!" Says some of his servants. Ravyn smirks in an evil manner and then watches over the whole large room. The servant Samuel, the one sent out to gain information for his lordship, comes back into the room, bows and then begins to speak after Ravyn gives him the right to.

"My lord, Joseph Dumar is supposely a hardcore fighter, staking claim that he is the innovator of violence and the one person no one can take out."

Ravyn and his wife chuckle out loud.

"That mortal fool! He is facing the king of Romania, surely he joust at the fact he is more tougher then me. Let that fool make one fatal mistake, for I will capitalize on it and it will be his end to his life. Why must mortals stake claim to such hypocrisy?"

"My love...all mortals underestimate such terror as you. You are my king, lover and my master. Who wouldn't want to bow to such powerful entity?"

"You do have a point Middy. Let Dumar underestimate me, and see how well that fairs against my kingdom. I shall crumble him beneath my boots. He will have no choice but to bow to me then. SERVANT...BE GONE!"

"Yes my lord. As you wish."

The scene fades out for a bit as Midnight and her husband, King Ravyn Crow enjoy a sadistical laugh in front of everyone.

TBC BY ME ONLY!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF