sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time for a War,Taylor Johnson RP

Started by UpsetPrincess, April 05, 2023, 01:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:75.95.100.102
Date Posted:09/03/2009 1:02 AMCopy HTML
-Elizabeth

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor spent the day thinking about how this match was going to play out and she had this match on her mind a lot because it was her first match in SEF and she couldnt help but think about how to get off to a good start here! Taylor relaxed a bit in her l/r as she streached out a little and went threw her warm ups. Taylor knew by winning tonite that she would be noticed and what an upset it would be if her team won. Taylor also was thinking about her partner and she really didnt know what that girl was about.

War started and a couple of matches got underway. Taylor knew that she needed to address the fans about tonite and she wanted the world to know what kind of match she was about to have so she went to the ring before her match and she talked about what she needed to do to win. The fans went nuts as she came out to her theme Spirt! Taylor got into the ring and did her thing and then she called for a mic.

Taylor Johnson: Tonite you all are in for a treat as there is going to be a tag team war and its going to be like no other as 2 teams battle it out but none really is togather! I know my partner has her own plans but me, well lets just say that im ready to do whatever it takes to win! I know that Whitney is the one that I need to focus on because lets face it she pretty damn good! Now I didnt come out here to kiss her ass and to make her look good but the facts are the facts!

I want to upset the team of Whitneys because that would mean my stock here would go up and well to get notived in SEF is something worth fighting for! I have to be focused because my partner is a one women show and well I dont want to get caught up in a mistake that will cost us the match! I need to focus on the upset and just try to work harder then the other team!

I know I dont have a partner that wants to play as a team so that means I have to step my game up and be ready to strike when I can and get a win! You fans wanted a great match and thats what your going to get because the upset princess is ready to go and now its time someone got upset!

Taylor smiles and lowers her mic as the fans cheer...

TBC IF WANTED
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker
Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF