sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Passion, Pride, Honor (War 1)

Started by dvon, April 05, 2023, 01:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvon

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:12.37.239.45
Date Posted:14/03/2009 9:29 PMCopy HTML

l_961994cd75b7408492e046bacc5ff4b9.jpg picture by SMWE_PHOTOS_798
.::. One week  down and another on the way. Spending a couple days  with   cousins in New York  and other family  was fine for awhile but then  going home was a real  ease  with mind. Now back in Erie Logan  sits at a local  club that his uncle on his moms side owns and  sits having a drink not caring what others anna think or believe.  After a few seconds he turns on the   bar chair  holding his  drink in one hand while  getting a drink then  focuses on the camera.::.

Logan: Last week was a total waste of my time and  talent. People deserved to see more and  a better challenge but i guess those who dont have a vision  always hide in the shadows. Thats what i will always believe anyway no matter what  people wanna say about me.  Joe i heard exactly what you said and for a company that thinks they know everything about there stars they know shit about me.  I had almost a hundred stitches in my arm from a  floresant light bulb   explosion match elsewhere so whos a liar now? I can tell you what kinda match i had and how i got those stitches so  obviously management plays things down to  fit there view   on there stars. No ones injued  badly unless your a top  guy who only fights certain people and certain ones get the belts.  You see Joe you wanna do a  so called shoot on me you  can shoot all you want cowboy because your shoots are all blanks.  You wanna real straight shot at me  then check my background before you try and have a shoot  wih me punk.

He takes another  drink and  motions for another.

Logan: You wanna question why i use my fatehrs last name  its quite simple. I use it because if it aint obvious enough i  have a right to it its what i am and thats a Dudley.  You queion alot about me i can tell and you wanna say you shoot straight. Think again because shooting straight is knowing facts abou who your in that ring with. Your impressive  you was last week  dont think i didnt  watch everything before and after my match. As for respecting those who came before me and after  and passed through these doors. What have they done for me?  Ill tell ya what they've done for me. Not a fucking thing thats what.  I respect  a handful of guys whos here and passed through and unfortunatly your not becoming one of those few.  Question everything about me  and i will prove you wrong each and every damn time i get a chanc and oppertunity to. I dont care if you the people the  announcers merchandise  sellers or  popcorn  venders like me. You dont know a damn thing about me and you never will.  More so i dont care if management like me because thy aint got the balls to stp in and  show i aint wortyhy of a oppertunity  to get to the top. I dont lie i tell the truth and im deffinatly unbreakable so try to break me all you want. I  aint afraid of pain agony blood and guts  ive walked through fire  ive  seen the other side of heavena nd ive seen the  tears of a fallen  warrior much like the rest.

He  smirks  finishing one drink starting ont he other.

Logan: So you think i got alot tolearn  right? Then why dont you be  my  daddy and  show me  beat respect into me bitch. Im beggin you  do womthing about it if you dont like my  ways  step up be a hero  and stand for what the  sheep want. Be a  hero to thos who wanna see the old style reign surpreme in the industry. You see Joe your as bad as those before me you wanna make someone respect you and them yet you dont wanna ean it you want it handed  because its human nature right? With me you couldnt be more wrong because y want my respect unlike my  fucking father you have to earn it from me.  You wanna see things through rose colored glasses because  of how you see the buisness.  Wake up  because theres a new era  in this company  generations mean nothing its what you do with it that makes you a somebody. In my opinion you love to question alot of things but  dont wanna be   on either side of the frnce in what you preach. I will show you a new side of attitude and i will show you why  i dont care if im respected or not by anyone man woman or child.  You wanna battle you draw the lines and i  guarantee you this someone will be getting  high.

He laughs  pushing the other half  glass  away getting up and leaving the club.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF