sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tag match on WAR(WAR RP 1)(Scorpion reply)

Started by midnight, April 05, 2023, 05:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Date Posted:12/04/2009 3:00 PMCopy HTML

Cherry was in her locker room when a knock was on the door.

"Come in!"

Scorpion walks in and begins to speak.

"So you ready for our tag match Cherry?"

"What you think? I done beat the bitch's ass once and now she wants more? She's dumber then usual."

TBC BY SCORPION AND ME ONLY!!

(sorry so short, been a bit busy)

Rick Reynolds

mack420                                     Action                                        Quote to reply                                        Edit                                        Delete                                        Move                                        Ban IP                                        Ban email                                        Ban user                                Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.217.250.202
Re:Tag match on WAR(WAR RP 1)(Scorpion reply)
Date Posted:12/04/2009 8:13 PMCopy HTML

(The World Champ just takes a seat on a steel chair, his belt strapped around his waist, he wears leather pants and no shirt.)

Scorpion
"Yea, I know how ya feel, got my problems with Orton thinking he's someone special, thinking he's gonna take this belt from around my gorgous waist. If it hadn't been for those kids I teamed with last week not working with me  we all woulda won our match. Me and you though, we won't lose because I feel your smarter than those two clowns, plus ya actually wanna go out there and win."

(Cherry just nods yea.)

Scorpion
"I tell ya what too, your set on toppling Whitney, becoming the new dominant woman of SEF, I like that...a lot. I hope you do just that and if ya ever need or want a hand I can help ya. Not saying ya do!"

Cherry Demented
"Why do you even care?"

Scorpion
"I have my issues with Whitney, I have them with Mack as well, so anything to stick it to either one is definitely up my alley, but hey, that's just talk, that's the future. Let's just team up and take out the wannabe top stars of SEF, but secondhand nobodies to the real stars, you and I. Chris Orton is never getting my World Title and Taylor Johnson, she can upset all the little girls she wants, but when facing a real woman like you she's gonna be upset...that she can never win!"

Cherry Demented
"I like the way you put that."

Scorpion
"Alright, well hey, now that the little promo is out, ya ready to do this?"

(Cherry just arches her eyebrow and looks confused, Scorpion chuckling a little.)

Scorpion
"Just an interview, so here goes. Cherry, you and the World Champ go head to head with the hind tit suckers Chris Orton and Taylor Johnson, first time teams on both sides. You beat Taylor in your debut, Scorpion and Orton go back for months trying to topple the other, what ya expect to happen in what should be a classic ass kicking, I mean match!"

(Scorpion grins cheesily as Cherry chuckles some, then answers.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF