sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SummerSlam 2 {8/31/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 02, 2014, 02:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 31st, 2003

A huge pyro comes blasting down from the rafters, then Bodies by Drowning Pool plays over the pa as SummerSlam, the hottest pay per view of the summer kicks off live from the America West Arena in Phoenix Arizona. The cameras start panning over the screaming crowd, catching all the signs and fans waving. They then go over to ringside and stop on Daddy Mack and Shane Cobain at ringside.

Mack: Alright, yeehaw people, here we be up in Phoenix ready to kick it SEF style.

Shane: Yes we are Mack and what a line up we got for tonight huh. There be some damn good matches happening.

Mack: Yea, way I count, every match looks to be good in its own right. So good in fact, I can't even think where to start.

Shane: No, problem is you just can't think Mack, must have smoked up too much again huh?

Mack: Damn, I knew I shouldn't have smoked that entire ounce myself today.

Shane: What? And you didn't share with me, asshole!

Mack: Fuck you, here, puff on this and let me do my job.

Mack pulls out a blunt and hands it to Shane who lights it up.

Mack: Alright, now that the comic relief is distracted, let's move on shall we. Tonight we do have many great matches and quite a number of titles on the line as well. First up is the TLC match which will see the XCW Tag Titles merge into the SEF Tag Titles. The two team, XCW Tag Champ, Matt Matlock and The Jackal fighting SEF Tag Champs, Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley. This one looks like it will be off the charts.

Shane: True to that Mack, the Dudleyz and the New Diamonds, shit dogg, nice one.

Mack: Yea, anyways we also got a couple Women's Title matches, one being XCW and the other being SEF and let me tell ya all something, these four women that are competing in their respective matches are definitely pulling out all the stops tonight.

Shane: Yea they are man, some fucking good goddamn athletes and very hot women at that.

Mack: Oh yea, very true man. We also have two different matches that will name a number one contender to each World Title. First Spike fights Velzian and DeeJay in a triple threat to see who gets a shot at the SEF World Title.

Shane: Then Matt Matlock fights Cyclus in a parking lot brawl to see who gets a shot at the XCW World Title. Not to mention man, this new broad Becky or whatever fights some other new chick Cassidy I think to see who gets a shot at the SEF Women's Title.

Mack: Uh huh, all those should be great too. Don't forget about that free for all that I am the ref in man, it's gonna be very nice indeed. All these kids think their hardcore, fuck that, they don't know the half of it.

Shane: Yea, that one will be good. But god man, the main event takes it, Strife finally stepping up one on one against Viper who at this time in his career looks unstoppable.

Mack: True dogg, Viper is the man right now and has much as I want to see Strife do this, I don't see how he can. Should be a great match, so let's get rolling on with it people.

The cameras stay on Mack who takes the blunt and starts smoking it and SEF kinda lags on for a few minutes before Mack says.

Mack: What the fuck? C'mon, what's your fuckin............oh shit, I forgot about that.

Mack passes off the blunt to Shane and jumps up, grabs a mic and slides in the ring, then says.

Mack: Damn, I almost forgot what I was gonna do here before the first match, so yea, anyways, here goes. To all of my superstars in the back, to all my staff who help me keep SEF running at the top, to everyone of you in the back who is busting your ass to keep SEF going, to all of you that made SEF's return pay per view perhaps the best straight through card yet I have only one thing to say................thank you!

The crowd gives Mack a round of applause before he speaks again.

Mack: I couldn't have done it without any of you and I have an announcement to make as well. See, when SEF first opened it's doors, I was not here, no it was Stephanie McMahon who opened SEF hence the full name of SEF. After I came in, we had one hell of a wild ride together, one that lasted close to a year, but earlier this year in May, I took full control of SEF and booted Stephanie out forever. She can never return unless she has consent from me and that will not ever happen. SEF will always have her part to it because she helped to shape it into what it is, but since she is gone forever and the presence of SEF is more ol' school than ever like me, then on this very night, I proclaim that Stephanie's Entertainment Federation is now dead!

The crowd looks on in shock at this.

Mack: Yes, it is dead, but SEF is not for tonight, Showstoppa's Entertainment Federation is born. This a new beginning for us all and I can't think of a better time for it. So enough of me talking, let's get on with the matches for tonight cause lord knows, we go loads of them.

Mack hops outta the ring and tosses the mic back to Carson, then takes a seat next to Shane.

TLC Unification Match
XCW World Tag Team Championship
SEF World Tag Team Championship
Matt Matlock[c] & The Jackal[c] vs. Bubba Ray Dudley[c] & D-Von Dudley[c]
Referee: Dr. Dre

Raise Up blasts over the system and out walks the XCW Tag Champs Matt and Jackal. They looked pumped up as they get into the ring. Then a missile drops and Bombshell explodes over the pa as the SEF Tag Champs Bubba and D-Von come out and head straight for the ring. Dre takes both sets of titles and hangs them on a loop which then raises up twenty feet in the air. All four men just stare at one another, respect in their eyes, but also the will to win at any cost. D-Von flies across the ring at matt and he two end up rolling to the outside as Bubba locks up with Jackal and the two struggle for power when Jackal knees Bubba in the gut and nails a couple elbows before showing great strength and pressing Bubba above his head. Jackal slams Bubba down face first, then jumps to the outside and clubs D-Von in the back and whips him into steel steps where he starts pounding on him with punches. Matt recovers and grabs a couple chairs, sliding them into the ring, then gets a ladder and brings it in the ring. He starts setting up the ladder, but Bubba grabs a chair and nails him in the back, then bashes Matt in the head knocking him down. Bubba sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring and starts climbing, but Jackal sees this and slides in the ring, climbs up behind Bubba and backdrops him off the ladder. The two get to their feet and start slugging it out with Bubba gaining the advantage and backing Jackal into a corner and beating him down. D-Von makes it up on the outside and looks in the ring, then starts grabbing tables and sliding them in the ring, getting three of them in there. Bubba sees this and sets one up in the corner as D-Von sets one up near the ladder and Bubba leans another in a different corner. He then sets up on the top turnbuckle where the one table is and D-Von grabs Jackal pulling him over there when Matt gets up and tackles D-Von. Jackal and Bubba start trading punches when Jackal thumbs him in the eyes, then steps up and superplexes Bubba off the top rope through the table. Both men lay for a few minutes as D-Von and Matt fight up to their feet and Matt looks to have D-Von reeling, but gets nailed with a huge clothesline. D-Von then picks up Matt and whips him into the table leaning up and sends him crashing through it. He looks up at the titles and starts climbing the ladder, makes it half way up, but Jackal gets up and goes after him. Jackal grabs D-Von's foot and looks to drag him down when Bubba fights his way up and grabs Jackal's legs, hoisting up on his shoulders and powerbombing him through the table. D-Von continues climbing the ladder and soon reaches the top where he unstraps all four titles and climbs back down. Dre then calls for the bell.

Carson: Here are your winners and unified SEF Tag Team Champions.................Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley!

Bombshell hits as D-Von hands two titles to Bubba and they celebrate their huge win.

Mack: Whooee mucthafucka, then damn Dudleyz and those fucking Diamonds gave us a hell of an opening match.

Shane: Sure did Mack. My hats off, if I was wearing one to them guys. What a match that was.

Triple Threat Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Shot At SEF World Title At The Next PPV
Andrew Velzian vs. DeeJay George vs. Spike Dudley w/Patricia Stratigias
Referee: Shawn Michaels

Velzian and DeeJay are already in the ring, both looking like they don't want to be there when Welcome To Dudleyville hits and out walks the SEF IC Champ Spike along with his girl Patricia. They get to ringside where Spike unstraps his title and hands it off to Patricia, then slides in the ring and charges DeeJay tackling him to the mat. Vezlian just kinda looks on and appears to be bored apparently too lazy to do anything. As Spike is beating DeeJay's ass, from the entrance appear Skull and Cobra who make a beeline for the ring and slide in. Velzian looks at both with a scared look and Cobra just charges with intensity and clotheslines his head off. Spike jumps up and sees them and kinda backs up wondering what their doing when Skull picks up DeeJay and Jacknife Powerbombs him. Daddy Mack then jumps in the ring with a mic and says.

Mack: Alright, Shawn, I'm sorry, but this has to be done. DeeJay, Velzian, you sorry ass excuses for wrestlers, I don't need you in SEF and quite frankly I don't want to pieces of shit who can't even show up, so fuck you both and read my lips, Your Asses Our Fired! Carson, Spike wins by default because he is the only in in this match who deserved it, so do your thing.

Mack tosses the mic to Carson and takes a seat next to Shane.

Carson: Here is your winner and still SEF IC Champion...............Spike Dudley!

Welcome To Dudleyville hits as Spike celebrates his deserving win and Skull along with Cobra lift him up on their shoulders.

Mack: Now that right there is a true champion and one I am glad to have face my World Champ at the next pay per view.

Shane: Hell yea man, Velzian and DeeJay got what was coming to them for sure.

Shot At SEF Women's Title At The Next PPV
Cassidy Michaels vs. Becky Carlson
Referee: Uncle Cracker

Cassidy is already in the ring when No Turning Back hits and out runs Becky who gets to the ring and charges Cassidy right away taking her back into a corner and laying in some chops and punches. She then grabs Cassidy by the head and bulldogs her out to the mat and pins as Cracker counts, 1........2.......kickout! Becky picks up Cassidy and suplexes her, then goes up top and nails a nice moonsault. She then picks up cassidy and hits a hard ddt and pins as Cracker counts, 1.......2.......3!

Carson: Here is your winner....................Becky Carlson!

No Turning Back hits as Becky celebrates her win.

Mack: Nice match I guess, Becky did earn a shot the Women's Title.

Shane: Yea, she is pretty hot too man.

Free For All
Hardcore Rulz
SEF Xtreme Championship
Spike Dudley w/Patricia Stratigias vs. Angelus w/Cassie Michaels vs. The Jackal vs. Cyclus w/Courtney Michaels vs. Sean Wolf vs. Andrew Velzian
Special Referee: Daddy Mack

Mack is up in the ring which has all sorts of weapons in it with a ref shirt on and ready to call the match. The following men are in the ring as well, Spike, Angelus, Jackal, and Sean. Velzian was of course fired earlier and Cyclus just didn't show up. The match begins with Spike and Angelus tearing into each other. Sean picks up a singapore cane, but Jackal kicks him in the head, then clotheslines him. Jackal then grabs a bat wrapped in barbed wire and cracks Sean in the back, soon after throwing him to the outside and following him. Meanwhile, Spike and Angelus are going back and forth with punches after trading a couple high moves. Angelus being a lil bigger forces Spike back in the corner and whips out into the ropes knocking him down with a dropkick. Angelus goes up top for the Swanton Dive, but Spike moves at the last minute. Outside the ring Jackal is punishing Sean with some chair shots and has him bleeding. He then sets up a table near the aisle and picks up Sean powerbombing him through the table. Jackal slides in the ring, but his met with a dropkick to the head from Spike who then jumps on Jackal and pounds away with punches. Angelus gets to his feet, but Spike sees him and runs at him, knocking to the mat with a clothesline. Jackal jumps up and spears Spike right in the back sending him to the outside. Angelus gets up and grabs Jackal by the head to pick him up, but Jackal gets a hold of a trash can lid and whacks Angelus in the head, then nails him with the Jackal Effect. Rather than pin, Jackal gets a table and brings it in, sets it up and lays Angelus on it. He then goes up top and hits the Pounce Of Jackal on Angelus through the table and pins as Mack counts, 1.........2.........3!

Carson: Here is your winner..............The Jackal!

Don't Tread On Me hits as Mack raises Jackal's arm, then goes to the outside, grabs a title of some sort from the table, gets a mic, goes back in the ring, and cuts the music.

Mack: Alright, as you all probably knew, or at least those who were in SEF back around June, I am bringing back the Xtreme Title which can only be defended under hardcore rulz making for some very interesting matches. So Jackal, here is your belt, wear it with pride.

Mack hands the title to Jackal and raises his arm again, steps away, then as Jackal turns to him, Mack nails him with Da Shows Ova and the crowd looks stunned.

Mack: Jackal, being the man that I am, I take this sport to heart because this is my life, I live it, I eat it, I breath it, I am this sport in every way, so when you said that you were the most hardcore wrestler around, I took that to heart and said, bullshit. Jackal, your looking at the biggest hardcore icon walking this earth. Back in the mid eighties I busted my ass in Japan, the land of the original hardcore matches. I busted my ass over there in the very first hardcore matches to ever take place in wrestling history. So fuck you pal, I spit on you and your claims, but I will say this, your about to get a very lengthy reign as the Xtreme Champion because as Owner of SEF, I hereby state that you cannot defend your title until the next pay per view and your opponent is one of my choosing which by the way I have thought of one, Me! That's right, you defending your new title against me, the originator of hardcore and the real god of hardcore wrestling at the next pay per view which is entitled Anarchy Rulz. So I tell ya this, have a nice ride, boy!

Mack tosses the mic back to Carson and laughs as the crowd start to boo him and he just sits down next to Shane.

Shane: Yo, that was some fucked up shit man. Jackal won a good match, what up Mack?

Mack: Jackal did win a great match, but he is not hardcore compared to me, he is nothing more than some two bit bitch.

XCW Women's World Championship
Kayleia Manson vs. Courtney Michaels[c] w/Cyclus
Referee: Uncle Cracker

Just A Girl hits and Kayleia comes walking out looking ready for her match. Tourniquet soon hits and Courtney comes out with her title around her waist, but without Cyclus. Once she is in the ring and the bell sounds, the two women lock up and Kayleia easily overpowers sending Courtney back into the corner. She runs at her, but Courtney ducks and grabs Kayleia in a waistlock and rolls her up as Cracker counts, 1........2.........kickout! Kayleia jumps up and quickly clotheslines Courtney, then lifts her up and tries for the Last Ride, but Courtney counters into a hurracanrana. Courtney then starts stomping on Kayleia, then body slams her near the ropes and goes out on the apron hitting a leg drop over the top rope. Courtney then picks up Kayleia and ddt's her near the corner. Courtney goes up top and looks for a moonsault, but Kayleia gets up and clubs Courtney in the back, then backs up to her and lifts her off the top rope and into the Last Ride position and nails it. Kayleia pins as Cracker counts, 1..........2..........3!

Carson: Here is your winner and new XCW Women's Champion...............Kayleia Manson!

Just A Girl hits as Kayleia is awarded her title which she celebrates with.

Mack: Damn, now that was a nice match. The women of SEF are really getting better since this place started.

Shane: Sure has man. I wonder if the next one will be as good or better?

SEF Women's World Championship
Whitney Marret vs. Cassie Michaels[c] w/Angelus
Referee: Dr. Dre

Soldier hits and Whitney comes walking out in her ring attire looking as focused as ever. She enters the ring and just stares to the back. Don't Let Me Get Me hits and out comes Cassie who has her title in hand and Angelus at her side. She hands the title to Angelus and runs down to the ring and slides in. Whitney meets her with a kick to the head, the begins stomping the hell out of her. Whitney then picks up Cassie by the hair and tosses her across the ring by her hair. She grabs Cassie's leg and starts working it over with locks and elbow drops. Cassie eventually kicks Whitney into the ropes when she goes for a figure four. Cassie gets up and nails a couple elbows, then whips Whitney into the ropes and dropkicks her. Cassie jumps on Whitney and starts punching her and beating her head into the mat. She then jumps up and picks up Whitney suplexing her, then going up top. Whitney gets up before Cassie can do anything off the top and meets her with some elbows, then gives her a superplex off the top rope. Both women lay there for a few seconds as Dre ends up making a seven count before Whitney gets to her feet. Cassie does so as well and the two start trading punches back and forth. Whitney soon kicks Cassie in the knee, then gives her a diving clothesline. Whitney picks her up and body slams her near the corner, then goes up top. Before she can do a move, Angelus grabs her foot, but Mack is out of his seat in a heartbeat and pulls Angelus down, then backs up and lays him out with Da Shows Ova. Cassie gets up and nails Whitney with a few elbows, then gives her a hurracanrana off the top rope. She picks up Whitney and looks for an irish whip, but Whitney reverses and catches her in a crossface, then does a side russian leg sweep and lock in the Southern Sleeper. Cassie struggles to get out, but Whitney locks her in a body scissors with her legs and Cassie starts to fade. When she seems out, Whitney lets go and covers her as Dre counts, 1..........2..........3!

Carson: Here is your winner and new SEF Women's Champion.............Whitney Marret!

Soldier hits as Whitney his giver her title which she celebrates with.

Mack: Yes, that is my woman up there winning what she deserves, top that one Shane.

Shane: Fuck you man. It was a great match with effort from both women and yes, your woman did win and by the way, she is very hot Mack.

Mack gets up and heads to the back apparently to spend a lil time with Whitney or maybe, just maybe something more.

Parking Lot Brawl
SEF United States Championship
Shot At XCW World Title At The Next PPV
Matt Matlock vs. Cyclus[c] w/Courtney Michaels

The cameras shoot back to the parking lot where Matt Matlock is seen waiting for Cyclus. HBK is out there as well as the ref of course and a few minutes pass by, then a figure appears in the shadows. Matt looks ready to fight, but as the figure steps into the light, it is seen to be Daddy Mack and he has the US Title in his hand. Mack walks closer and soon just inches from matt, then says.

Mack: Look man, I regret to inform you that Cyclus, well he was involved in a very horrific car accident on the way here and unfortunately will not be able to participate in this match or any others for a while. No he was not driving, a drunk driver in a truck veered off and struck the back of the limo caving in bad enough to have to pry it open, so he will be out of action for a while. But as a results, he must forfeit the title to you and you also win the right to go on to Anarchy Rulz and fight for the XCW World Title. Good luck Matt and tell your buddy to get ready.

Mack shoves the title at him pushing him back some, then turns and out of nowhere nails Da Shows Ova on Matt laying him out.

Mack: Shawn, do your job and up in there, Carson, do yours.

HBK raises the limp arm of Matt.

Carson: Here is your winner and new SEF US Champion..................Matt Matlock!

Mack starts walking back to the front.

Shane: Damn, that's a lot of shit happening. Cyclus gets fucked up in a car wreck, then Mack lays out Matt who technically won, shit dogg, this is crazy, I need more weed.

Backstage

The camera first shows a shot of Strife standing in the back getting ready to make his way out, looking pumped up with a intense look in his eyes. It then cuts to Viper's locker room where the champ is just sitting there dressed in his gear and looking down at the floor readying himself for another great battle. They then cut back to ringside where Mack is at now.

Mack: Alright, time for the main event boys and girls, ooee, yea we be getting good.

Shane: You said it Mack, this one is gonne be off the hook.

SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Strife vs. Viper[c]

Minerva hits and Strife comes walking out with his usual look, but an intense edge to him, he makes his way into the ring and waits. Superman then hits and out walks the SEF World Champ Viper who is looking as ready as ever. he soon makes his way to the ring and gets in. HBK takes the title and holds it up, then signals for the bell and the match starts. Viper and Strife just stare each other down, neither man moving. They go nose to nose and Viper soon begins to smile at Strife, staring dead into his eyes with a cocky grin trying to agitate him and Strife soon has enough and starts swinging with Viper responding the same way. Viper with his power beats Strife into the corner and begins punching him down, then stomps the hell out of him. Viper picks up Strife and whips him into the ropes looking for a clothesline, but Strife ducks and comes back with a flying clothesline on Viper. They both get up and Strife kicks Viper in the gut and hits a ddt, then pins quickly as HBK counts, 1.......2.......kickout! Strife starts hammering away on Viper, then picks him up and tries for a piledriver, but Viper backdrops Strife to the mat, then picks him up and presses him above his head. Viper displays his strength by holding Strife up for a lil bit before throwing to the outside face first into the arena floor. Viper goes outside the ring and grabs Strife whipping him into the steel steps, then powerslams him on to the floor. He starts punching Strife in the head, then rolls him in the ring and slides in as well. Viper kicks Strife in the ribs before lifting him up and giving him a suplex. he then goes to work on Strife's legs wearing him down with leg locks, grapevines, and elbow drops. After some heavy pounding by Viper, he soon locks Strife in a half crab and leans back as hard as he can. After a long struggle, Strife eventually crawls to the ropes and grabs a hold forcing the hold to be broken. Viper lets go and gets up, grabbing the leg and pulling Strife to the middle of the ring, then lays an elbow drop on his chest. Viper then backs into a corner, does a crotch chop and comes out with a kneed rope to Strife's head. He looks for the pin as HBK counts, 1........2........kickout! After that, Viper picks up Strife and looks for a belly to belly suplex, but Strife blocks it and counters with a side effect. Strife recovers somewhat and gets up, body slams Viper near the ropes and goes to the top nailing a leg drop. Strife looks for the pin as HBK counts, 1...........2.........kickout! Strife appears a bit frustrated and starts punching away at Viper who soon shoves Strife back and jumps up. The two swing like madmen and soon Viper ducks a huge right and kicks Strife in the gut, hooks his arms and nails The Unforgiven. Viper covers him as HBK counts, 1.........2.........3!

Carson: Here is your winner and still SEF World Champion..................Viper!

Superman hits as Viper gets his title and holds up high in celebration, but then the lights go out and a few minutes later, they come on to find Cyclus face to face with Viper in the ring, Courtney behind him, and a man in a robe behind Viper, but also at ringside, Mack is missing. Viper looks to take Cyclus out when the mystery man yells in a familiar voice to Viper. Viper turns confused and gets nailed with a superkick. Everyone looks on Stunned and confused, but thinking as Cyclus grins at the mystery man who takes down his hood and reveals himself to be Daddy Mack. he then rips off the robe, gets a mic and says.

Mack: Fuck all of you lil lowlife bastards. Did you really think that Cyclus was in a car wreck? Fucking morons! We planned this all from the beginning in an effort to reign supreme. Cyclus is my champion and by god, he will become World Champ one way or another and as for Courtney, well hey hon, you and Cyclus huh, then you are more than welcome to join myself and Cyclus in The Corporate Rebellion!

Mack drops the mic and soon raises Cyclus's hand as well as Courtney's to end off the show.

Shane: My god, Mack is the mystery dude, fucking whack. This night has been a great one, but damn what a shocker that was. I hope a further explanation happens cause this weird as hell, but it's been great, so later people.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF