sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Christmas Carnage {12/25/05}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 02, 2014, 12:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

December 25th, 2005

The MCI Center in Washington D.C. is packed full as we open up our cameras. Rest In Pieces by Saliva plays over the pa to start our show as pyro shoots off over the ring and we roam around the crowd panning all over the pumped up fans. We soon drop to ringside at our commentators table.

Nick: Hello everyone and welcome to Christmas Carnage broadcast to you on Christmas day, so a very Merry Christmas to you all from us at SEF. Now on tonight, we have got quite a show, a hell of a show for you all.

Frankie: Do we ever, a rematch from over two years ago, the history is huge, Spike Dudley defends the World Title against Viper or as he is called now, Triple V and inside of a Hell in a Cell!

Nick: And last time we saw Spike take a power bomb off the cell, he hurt hi sneck then and Viper now promises to break his neck, end his career, paralyze him.

Frankie: Make him suffer and his son as well, Spike is dead!

Nick: Well not quite, he is what he says, one tough lil bastard and his win over Mack was no fluke we were there, it was fair and square.

Frankie: Spike used a weapon and he rolled up Mack with a handful of tights, his reign ends tonight!

Nick: Whatever you say, we also have the match didn't happen a couple weeks ago, Mack and Whitney and Whitney's career is on the line in an I Quit match.

Frankie: The last match of her career and she is retired by her own husband, Shane Mack, I love it!

Nick: You would love that, if it happens and as fired up as Whitney is its hard to say if she will lose. Thriller has a rematch for his TV Title against Matlock, plus the contendership to the Intercontinental Title is on the line and its hardcore rules in this one, anything goes.

Frankie: Matlock still hasn't proven he is going to the top, he still is a lazy asshole!

Nick: He is trying it almost seems, but not as much as he could or seems to want to. Blaze Inferno is trying to make it though and with a rematch against Michelle she may regain the belt she lost last month.

Frankie: I have to agree there, Michelle altready lost it when she no showed Viper on Extreme leaving him in a two on one cage match, totally unfair.

Nick: It was unfair of her and she doesn't deserve the belt she has, its Barbed Wire TLC for those two, the Hell in a Cell is widely anticipated as the rematch always is, Mack and Whitney as well, this night will be remembered for a long time.

We go backstage where Shane Mack is seen dressed in his gear and standing in front of an SEF backdrop. He has his hands on his hips and just stares at the camera.

Shane Mack: Just need a lil word in before our show begins, well, my show begins! Since I do have the power, then i am going to change my match with Whitney just a hair. Well, just add a stip to it, that being that the winner, myself, gets to be the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Title. Spike Dudley, Viper, whoever is champ, that belt belongs to me and after my wife goes down for me one more time.

Mack smirks at that one.

Shane Mack: I will have my match for that title and I will win it.

Mack smiles and walks off now as we cut to ringside.

Nick: Wow, that is huge news, the winner of Mack and Whitney gets a World Title shot.

Frankie: Smart move by Mack to get himself a World Title shot.

Nick: If he wins that is and Whitney I know is already pumped up.

Barbed Wire TLC Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Michelle Manson(c)
VS
Blaze Inferno

The ropes are replaced with barbed wire and the tables and chairs lay around the ring while a ladder stands at the end of the aisle. Michelle stands in the ring already and the Intercontinental Title hangs above the ring. Not Like The Other Girls by The Rasmus hits the pa and we see Blaze comes out to come cheers. She makes her way down the aisle and soon rolls in the ring. Michelle is on her with kicks, then she pulls Blaze up and looks for an irish whip, but gets reversed. Michelle just avoids the ropes by dropping to stop herself, then bolts back at Blaze with a clothesline. Blaze drop toeholds her draping Michelle right over the bottom wope cutting her open already.

Nick: Oh my, blood so soon and a nasty fall at that.

Blaze is up and drops an elbow to Michelle's back, then she pulls up Michelle, nails a scoop slam and goes up top hitting a leg drop. Blaze rips up Michelle and runs her into a corner, then lifts her up top and soon nails a superplex. Blaze rolls from the ring and grabs a table sliding it in, then she tosses in a couple chair, and sets up a table at ringside where the ladder is. Blaze slides the ladder in the ring, then she grabs another chair and slides in with it. She gets up and Michelle swings a chair at her, but Blaze ducks and drops her chair, kicks Michelle in the stomach and nails a ddt. Blaze gets up and sets the table up, then she pulls up Michelle smashing her head into the table. Blaze rolls Michelle on to the table and grabs a chair jabbing it into Michelle's ribs. Blaze puts it over Michelle's neck now and soon climbs up to the top rope looking for a leg drop. She leaps off, but Michelle rolls off the table quickly and Balzes goes crashing and burning through the table.

Nick: That could have been the end of Michelle, but instead no one was home and Blaze may be badly hurt now.

Frankie: What she gets for doing such a risky move.

Michelle gets up now and runs at Blaze dropkicking her in the head. She gets up and grabs the ladder standing it up, then starts climbing. Blaze looks up at Michelle, then forces herself up and grabs a chair climbing up the ladder as well. Blaze scurries up and swings the chair up smacking Michelle in the back just as she reaches for the title. Blaze drops the chair now and climbs up even with Michelle, then she grabs her for an armbar almost and swings off the ladder completing her Dawn of the Inferno with a tornado ddt.

Nick: Oh god that had to hurt, what a way to nail her finisher!

Blaze is up first and Michelle is out of it. Blaze steadies the ladder and heads back up it. Michelle comes around and starts up grabbing a rung of the ladder when Triple V comes sliding into the ring. He yanks up Michelle and nails her with the Unforgiven just as Blaze unhooks the IC Title.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF Intercontinental Champion, Blaze Inferno!

Triple V looks up at her and Blaze notices him, then Triple V backs up and shoulder tackles the ladder sending it over and sending Blaze crashing through the table on the outside.

Nick: Good god, another nasty fall and a second table Blaze has gone through.

Triple V slides out of the ring and smirks at Blaze, then he grabs the IC Title laying on the floor and looks at it before walking off to the back with it on his shoulder.

Nick: What was that, Viper takes out both women, then walks away with the title as if he was champ.

Frankie: Well he does deserve it more than they do and he can do what he wants when he wants.

We catch up in the back with Triple V who still has the IC Title and Jack Hines stands with him.

Jack Hines: Ok Viper, what we all wanna know is, why take that title when its not yours?

Triple V: It is mine Jack, I carried it for Michelle who did not deserve it yet "defended" it tonight. I was holding on to it all along yet I am supposed to let it be up for grabs between those two pathetic excuses for superstars, divas, whatever they try to be. This title needs to be dignified and honored, I can do it, they can't, now get lost Jack!

Triple V walks off as Jack just shrugs and we cut back to ringside.

Frankie: Told ya, he does deserve it more, Viper is doing the ring thing.

Nick: I don't know about the ring thing, but this could be interesting.

Hardcore Match
SEF Television Championship
#1 Contender To SEF Intercontinental Title
Matt Matlock
VS
The Serial Thriller

Soul Survivor by Young Jeesy is playing now as Thriller makes his way to the ring being booed immensely. He slides into the ring and does a cocky pose on the ropes, then hops down. Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach hits the pa and the crowd starts cheering as Matlock comes walking out drinking a Molson. He slams it on stage, tosses the can away, then runs to the ring and slides in. Matt throws the title up at Thriller, then bolts up tackling him through the ropes to the floor. He rolls up on his feet and rips up Thriller against the announce table, then hammers him with punches and one big clothesline sending Thriller over the table. Nick and Frankie jump to either side as Matt grabs one of their chairs and cracks Thriller over the head, then climbs up on the table. He pulls Thriller looking to lift him for a suplex, but Thriller blocks it and ends up suplexing Matt off the table.

Nick: My god, the fall of that suplex had to hurt both men and on the floor at that.

Thriller holds his back as he gets up, then he grabs a chair and times it to nail Matt's head against a ringpost. He swings, but Matt ducks in time and grabs Thriller from behind nailing a reverse ddt. Matt gets a trash can from under the ring and bashes Thriller in the head, then rolls him in the ring and tosses in the can. Matt grabs a chair and slides in now, but Triple V is seen sliding in. Matt tries to get up with the chair, but Viper is on him with kicks to the head, then lifts up Matt and whips him to the ropes nailing Venom.

Nick: What the hell is he doing here?

Frankie: Maybe Viper has business with both men, who is gonna argue with the man?

Thriller starts to get up when Viper nails him with a couple punches, then pulls him up hooking his arms and drops him with the Unforgiven. Triple V then looks down at both men and smirks before leaving the ring and heading to the back. Matt is coming too now and crawls over to Thriller draping an arm over him for the pin, 1...........2..........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF Television Champion, Matt Matlock!

Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach hits the pa as Matlock gets his arm raised, but is unable to celebrate as he holds his ribs in pain. He gets his title and hobbles to the back.

Nick: Matt got the win and it was looking to be a good match till that intteruption by Viper, still wonder why he did it.

Frankie: Well he did take the IC Title and this was for the contendership to that title, so maybe it has something to with that.

We go to the back where Matt is seen still out of breath a lil. he sees Shane Mack and walks up to him yelling.

Matt Matlock: What the hell was that, why did Viper come out and get in my business?

Shane Mack: I don't know what the man does and considering who it was he took out, I don't care.

Matt Matlock: Fine, but what about the Intercontinental Title, I have a guaranteed shot at that belt now, who do I face now that Viper has that belt in his possesion?

Shane Mack: I don't care who you face, I could give a fuck about you ya lowlife bastard, no give back, no show, piece of shit. I'll clear it up when I want on my time, so fuck off and get lost!

Mack shoves Matt away causing him to stumble and Mack walks towards the ring now. Matt looks pissed and stares at his title, then charges at Mack nailing him in the back of his head sending him to the floor. Matt now kicks away at Mack's back, he drops down punching at him till security comes over and pulls him off Mack. They haul Matt away and help Mack up as we cut to ringside.

Nick: Wow, some harsh words between those two and what a shot by Matt, wonder how Mack will do in his match?

Frankie: He'll do fine, he can overcome anything and Whitney will strill be saying I Quit!

I Quit Match
#1 Contender To The SEF World Heavyweight Title
If Whitney Loses, She Must Retire Forever
Shane Mack
VS
Whitney Marret

System by Linkin Park hits the pa and the crowd comes to life with a huge ovation for Whitney who comes walking out looking very focused. She rubs her hands together and slaps hands with a few hands, but gets to the ring and steps in just waiting. Cowboy by Kid Rock hits the pa and Mack soon comes walking out to mostly boos, he shrugs them off and rubs the back of his head, then heads down the ramp taunting the fans. Mack steps up on the apron and scrapes his chin as if to say fuck off to Whitney. She charges at him and Mack jumps up over the ropes flipping behind her. Whitney puts on the brakes to keep from diving out of the ring, then turns and Mack just about hits her with the Shows Ova. Whitney ducks it and runs the ropes coming back, leaps into the air and crashes down on Mack with a thesz press hammering him with punches. Whitney soon gets up and rips up Mack looking for a piledriver. Mack blocks it and backdrops Whitney, then runs off the ropes nailing an elbow drop to her. Mack pulls her up and sends her into the ropes following up with a clothesline taking both out to the floor.

Nick: Hell of a match so far!

Mack has Whitney up hammering her with chops, then leans her against a ringpost and backs up, turns and looks for the Shows Ova. Whitney ducks it and Mack kicks the ringpost, then drops to the floor reaching for his foot in pain. Whitney grabs a mic and drops down bashing it into Mack's head, then turns him over and yells at him to say the words.

Shane Mack: Fuck off!

Whitney jabs the mic into his jaw, then stands up and tosses it down. She pulls up Mack and runs him into the steels steps, then turns and gets a chair. She whips around at Mack, but he almost looks for a spear, though he lifts up Whitney and turns dropping her with a spinebuster. Mack gets up to his feet and lifts up Whitney and runs her across the floor sending her into the guard rail. Mack walks back and grabs a chair, then heads for Whitney who is up and standing in the aisle now. Mack comes behind her with the chair, but she suddenly whips around with a spinning kick smashing the chair against his head and sending Mack down busted open. Whitney gets the chair now and gets on her feet. Mack is getting up and sees Whitney swing the chair and ducks away crawling up the aisle. He stumbles to his feet and runs towards the curtain where he falls down. Whitney comes charging at him, but Triple V comes through the curtain and nails Whitney with Venom.

Nick: No, damn it! What business does Viper have out here, huh? None at all!

Frankie: Well he and Mack are ol' friends.

Mack is on his feet smiling now, but its short lived as we see Spike come from behind with a chair knocking him down, then he stands off with Viper. D-Von suddenly charges out past Spike and looks for a clothesline. Viper ducks it and charges forward taking Spike through the curtain. Mack is up and he starts hammering D-Von with punches, but Bubba Ray now comes out and takes Mack down from behind. He grabs Mack and runs him to a technician table slamming him into it, then yells at D-Von. He comes over as Bubba goes around the table, Mack is lifted up and gets a 3D through the table, spark shooting off now.

Frankie: No fair, they have no business out here.

Nick: Neither did Viper earlier.

Bubba and D-Von head off to the back now as Whitney gets to her feet and starts climbing up the side of the tron. She gets about fifteen feet up when she turns and leaps off with a splash crashing down on Mack. Whitney rolls to her back and starts getting up on her feet, she gets a mic from the ref and stands over Mack who is bleeding badly now. Whitney bends down and shoves the mic into his face yelling to just give it up.

Shane Mack: Kill me you bitch!

Whitney smashes the mic against his head, then she lifts up Mack and starts walking him up the aisle to the ring. Mack stops her and pulls back on Whitney's hair, then he slams her backwards with a russian leg sweep. Mack grabs the rail and pulls himself up, then he lifts up Whitney and runs her to the ring slamming her against it. He then rolls Whitney in the ring and goes under the ring getting a sledgehammer. As he stands up Whitney comes sliding at him with a dropkick knocking Mack to the floor. She rolls out of the ring and grabs the sledge driving it into Mack's gut, then she pulls him up and rolls Mack in the ring. Whitney slides in the ring with the sledge and stands in a corner waiting to use it. Mack slowly gets to his feet and starts to turn, Whitney charges, but BAM, the Shows Ova and she is down, but Mack falls as well still bleeding pretty bad.

Nick: Man, Mack got the kick from nowhere, but both are down, this is crazy.

Frankie: It sure is, Mack has it won though, no one takes the Shows Ova and beats him.

Mack comes to and uses the rope to get up, then he grabs the mic from the ref and stands over Whitney. He lowers the mic down to her, but Whitney brings a leg up kicking Mack right below the belt. He drops the mic and staggers towards the ropes to keep himself up. Whitney gets up and grabs the sledgehammer, then drives it into his head sending mack into the ropes. He bounces back at her and Whitney ducks behind Mack grabbing him in a dragon sleeper. She brings her legs up around his waist pulling him down and locking in the Southern Sleeper. Mack struggles to break free, but Whitney keeps it locked in tight and really wrenches away.

Nick: Oh man, right in the middle of the ring and Mack is bleeding like crazy, this may be over.

Frankie: Never, Mack will break free and win it.

Whitney yells to the ref to ask mack if he wants to give it up, so the ref holds the mic out, but all we hear is screaming from Mack, no several times, but he starts to sound quieter as if he is passing out. The ref drops the mic and checks on Mack seeing if he is indeed passing out. He finally raises his arm and it drops, then he raises it again and it drops, so the ref raises Mack's arm a third time and it drops as well. He can't count him out, so he just raises his arm back up and lets it drop, looks around frustrated unsure of what to do, the blood pouring from Mack's head, its all over Whitney's arm. Mack's face is definitelty the proverbial crimson mask

Nick: This is crazy, Mack is out of it, literally passed out.

Frankie: Well then he can't say I Quit.

The ref continues checking Mack who is out and Whitney just keeps the hold locked in. The ref finally decides its enough and calls for the bell, then explains his decision to Brittany.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by knock out, Whitney Marret!

System by Limkin Park hits pa as Whitney has the hold released realizing she has won. She stands up in confusion because Mack never gave up, but still climbs the ropes in celebration as the fans cheer her on and Mack is helped out of the ring and to the back by a few officials.

Frankie: That was bullshit, Mack never gave up, this match is not over.

Nick: He may not have said I Quit, but he passed out, he could not continue the match.

We go to the back and find Triple V heading out to the ring now and he passes by Mack who is being helped by officials still. Triple V greets him with a pat on the back and looks to help, but Mack waves him off to the ring, then heads off. Triple V does just that, but we suddenly see Matlock come from behind with a sledgehammer of all things nailing him in the back of his head sending him to the floor and puts the boots to him a lil before running off. Security and officials come to help as we cut to ringside.

Nick: My god, Matlock just laid out Viper, first it was Mack, the man is on a rampage it seems.

Frankie: He is definitely being noticed for this, but when either Mack or Viper get a hold of him he'll be sorry.

Main Event
Hell In A Cell
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Spike Dudley(c)
VS
Triple V

The cell is placed around the ring and the ref stands at the door with it open. We hear The Unforgiven by Metallica hit and after a few minutes we see Triple V come walking out with a stagger. He his holding his head as he walks down the aisle and into the cell climbing inside the ring. He just stands in a corner readying himself. Welcome To Dudleyville soon hits the pa and Spike comes walking out with the World Title around his waist to a huge ovation. He slaps hands with the fans and heads down the aisle going into the cell. Spike hands the title to the ref and then turns, but Viper comes diving through ropes tackling Spike back out the door. He gets up to his feet and slams Spike's head into the guard rail, then lifts him up on his shoulder ramming Spike into the cell. Viper then looks for a powerslam, but Spike slips behind him and shoves Viper into the guard rail. Spike turns to the cell and starts climbing it heading to the top. Viper starts up after him as Spike is pulling himself on the top now.

Nick: This is crazy, their starting this thing before the door was closed and now their going to the top.

Frankie: Hell yea, time to see history remade.

Viper gets to the top and Spike starts hammering him with punches. Viper is able to make it up top and Spike pulls him up falling back with a piledriver. He lifts up Viper and slams his head into one of the bars on top, then lifts him up looking for a ddt. Viper lifts up Spike and charges forward nailing a spinebuster near the edge of the cell on the side of the announce table. He pulls Spike up and hooks his arms, but Spike grabs Viper's legs pulling him on to his back. Spike tries for a catapult, but Viper gets his legs free and kicks him backwards causing Spike to stagger on the very edge of the cell. Viper gets up and kicks Spike in the gut, pulls him forward and lifts him up for a power bomb looking to send him off the cell. Spike though punches Viper in the head, then he swings backwards hard bringing Viper off the cell with a hurracanrana. Spike is able to grab the side of the cell with on ehand as Viper goes tumbling down landing backfirst on the announce table destroying it, Nick and Frankie out of the way and in shock.

Nick: Oh my god, did you see that? Viper tried to repeat history, but Spike countered and my god!

Frankie: Its unfair, Viper was attacked earlier and Spike is taking advantage.

Spike is climbing down now and is back on the floor soon. He picks up Viper and walks him around the cell scraping his head allong side it a lil. They get around to the door and Spike walks Viper in rolling him into the ring. The door is finally shut and locked, the ref inside. Spike gets a table from under the ring and slides in, then he gets in and sets the table up. Viper is starting to get up as Spike sees and kicks him in the ribs, then he nails a ddt. Spike climbs to the top rope and comes off with a splash going for the pin, 1..........2......kickout! Spike pulls up Viper and rolls him on the table, then he climbs back to the top. Viper rolls off the table and climbs up after him looking to go for a superplex. Spike starts punching him, but Viper headbutts him and steps up on the top rope, then snaps back with the superplex. While in the air Spike shifts his weight into almost a crossbody on Viper crashing down on him through the table and stays that way after they hit, so the ref makes the count, 1...........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, Spike Dudley!

Welcome To Dudleyville hits the pa and the crowd cheer loudly for Spike who gets to his feet and has his hand raised in victory. Viper rolls from the ring and the door is unlocked allowing him to stagger to the back. Spike gets his title and he is soon joined by Whitney Marret. Bubba and D-Von suddenly come out now, but not alone as Bubba has Spike's son Matt in his arms and one of D-Von's kids as well. D-Von is carrying both his kids and they enter the ring now. Matt gives Spike a big a hug and everyone in the ring celebrates together and the fans eat it up big time.

Nick: That was a great match and definitely as good as the first, what a great moment this is, seeing family together on Christmas.

Frankie: Yea, yea, whatever man. The match was good, but its now a tie, one to one, let's see if Spike can win a third if he is even up for it.

Nick: The man don't fear, he won't back down, so we may see it, but Whitney is next in line for a title shot, we'll see how that works and we'll see everyone tommorrow for Extreme, so take care and Merry Christmas to all.

And with that Rest In Pieces by Saliva hits the pa and we still see everyone in the ring. Our camera roam about the arena, the fans cheering like crazy and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF