sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Logan Paul talks new WWE deal on his show

Started by Liz, July 13, 2022, 09:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Discussing his new WWE deal yesterday on his YouTube show ImPaulsive, Logan Paul said he's been happy with the response he received so far as the announcement went "crazy viral."
The YouTuber said that three things led him to sign this multi-event deal with WWE – passion, business, and media – and when there's an opportunity for him to mix all three together, then it's a no-brainer.
"So, passion, when I did WrestleMania I had so much fun. I just had fun, all my friends had fun. Business, it's smart, they pay well. WWE is a big organization. And media, it's a show, it's great performance and entertainment. So, I'm excited for this journey and I am well aware of how powerful of a launch pad it can be for whatever I want to do in life," Paul said.
He acknowledged that he's still unsure if he's going to be the heel or the babyface in his feud with The Miz and ultimately it all depends on how the fans respond.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF