sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

6 star tag team

Started by Simon Lee Nash, Yesterday at 11:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is sitting down on the couch of the clubhouse. He is changing into his wrestling gear and is in deep thought. His headphones on his head and blasting music. He takes a deep breath as he close his eyes. 

Simon: It's been a while since i became a champion in this place. Yet people has had their doubts about me. Well here i am, Ready to fight and show off again but this time i have the best partners in the World. LBD and Daddy Mack.  What makes us US what makes us unique well. Think about it. Daddy Mack is all around game is the best in the business. He quick wits and power makes him a powerhouse and the strongest link to the chain. Myself, i got the quick and the speed of the group. Not afraid to go highflying down get it twisted i got some strength and power but i like to take it up a level with my quickness and my energy level is quite unmatched. And Liz, She is a technically sound. She can wear you down with moves. similar to Bret Hart. together we are unstoppable. 

Simon: We are not afraid of any challenge and this time We will show the world why we are the 6 star tag team champions.  Chris Sara and JX you guys are about to find out real fast. This is not a game now. We are playing for keeps and when these are on the line. You don't stand no chance. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF