sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 23 {9/1/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 04:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

September 1st, 2004

The first show since SummerSlam and still in Michigan, the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids comes to life as Paranoid by Black Sabbath plays over the pa and pyro shoots off all over the stage and above the ring. The crowd goes crazy, some still pumped from SummerSlam, some pumped for the show tonight, all of them crazy for SEF! The camera pans all around capturing them and their sign sbefore dropping down on the commentators table to Black Bob and Shane Cobain who both look excited as well. Shane a lil more relaxed, but that's the weed.

Black Bob: Here we are in the Van Andel Arena and wuite a good show lined up tonight.

Shane Cobain: Hell yea it is, we got Mack main eventing the card again, plus rising star David Blade battles former champ Matt Matlock.

Black Bob: Should be two kick ass matches there, plus DeeJay George and AVD fight in a hardcore match, non title affair as is every match tonight.

Shane Cobain: Yea, with all the titles up for grabs three days ago and all but one changing hands, it was enough. But man, also tonight we see that new guy Scorpion debut in a match against Kid Rock muthafucka. Let's see if Kid can do what he did back when he tagged with Mack.

Black Bob: Be an interesting match and definitely different styles, but we also have Future tangling with new guy Eso and Chae Stratigias fighting ou rnew Women's Champ Cassidy Michaels.

Shane Cobain: Chae sucks, literally and I should know, I used to work backstage.

Black Bob: So did I man, she can suck a fucking golfball through a garden hose.

Shane Cobain: Yea, but anyways, Cassidy is a bitch and slut, but should win this one, with ease. But fuck them, well I would, uh, let's roll on wih the show.

Singles Match
Future vs. Eso

Eso starts off dominating Future and punching him in a corner. Future manages to slip out and run off the ropes dropkicking the back of Eso's knee, then he comes off the ropes again hitting a chop block taking Eso down to the mat. Future kicks at Eso's ribs and legs, then grabs his arm and locks in an armbar wrenching on him hard. Eso screams, but fights up and out of the hold. Eso whips Future into the ropes and tries a big boot, but Future ducks it and comes flying back with an impactful dropkick knocking Eso down. Future quick moves on him and locks in a triangle choke, cinching it in tight. Eso starts to fade, but shoots up and crawls to his feet, Future with the hold till locked in and Eso lifts him up into the air, then nails a chokeslam on him causing Future to release the hold. Eso staggers back into a corner holding his neck and arm from the hold though and Future is able to get back to his feet. Eso charges out of the corner at him, but Future ducks it and grabs him in a waistlock hitting a german suplex, but holds on and hits two more nailing his Zone3. Future then climbs up top and hits a shooting star press, then pins.......1........2........3!

Julie: Here is you winner by pinfall................Future!

Poison by The Prodigy hits the pa as Future gets to his feet and poses up on the turnbuckle for the crowd.

Black Bob: Put the big man down did Future and picked up his first win finally.

Shane Cobain: This kid is starting to get the hang of things and who knows, one day he may be a name to remember in this business.

Singles Match
Scorpion vs. Kid Rock

Scorpion initiates a lock up and Kid goes with it. Scorpion easily overpowers him, but Kid ends up slipping out of it causing Scorpion to hit the turnbuckle he was shoving Kid into. Kid ends up nailing a forearm to Scorpion's back, then pulls him back looking for a reverse ddt. Scorpion twists around and pulls Kid to him hitting a hard clothesline on him. Scorpion boots Kid in the head, then pulls him up and sends him into the ropes, looks for a backdrop, but Kid kicks him in the head, and nails a diving clothesline taking him down. Kid stays on him hammering Scorpion with punches, but is thrown off. Scorpion jumps up and takes on the offensive smashing Kid into the turnbuckles, then drops him with a hanging suplex and drops a knee to his head. Scorpion lifts up Kid looking to put him away with The Sting, but Kid fights it and flips him to his back, then parts his legs and drops a leg drop to his groin and abs, low, but not illegal. Scorpion rolls in pain as Kid jumps up and climbs to the top rope. He flies off with a cross body, but Scorpion is able to catch him and nail a hard power slam. Scorpion quickly pulls him up and hooks his arms hitting The Sting, then pins.........1.........2..........3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall..................Scorpion!

The God That Failed by Metallica hits the pa as Scorpion stands up and raises his arms in the air showing arrogance to the booing crowd.

Black Bob: Despite the reaction to this guy he sure can go in the ring, but we'll have to see how he fairs against a man like Blade if they ever face off.

Shane Cobain: Scorpion can carry his own weight in the ring no doubt, but yea, Kid Rock is great and I like him though he ain't the best at this gig, yet.

Hardcore Match
Alex Van Dam vs. DeeJay George w/The Coach & Christine

AVD brought out weapons during his entrance and littered the ring with them. He has a chair in his hand as DeeJay stands at ringside with Coach and Christine waiting to get in the ring. He hands his title to Christine and tries getting in, but AVD prevenets him. Coach tries a distraction, but gets nailed with a chairshot to the head. DeeJay is able to get in the ring, but AVD catches him with a jab to the gut, then ties a shot to the head. AVD swings the chair, but DeeJay ducks it and comes back around with a straight punch to AVD's head knocking him down and out. His hand is shown to reveal his WOF ring and a pair of brass knuckles. DeeJay grins and tosses the brass knucks to a recovering Coach, then pulls up AVD and whips him into the ropes nailing the Judgment Kick and he soon pins..........1.........2.........3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall........................DeeJay George!

Live Again by Sevendust hits the pa, but no time for celebration has from the crowd comes The Jackal who hits the ring and nails a hard spear on DeeJay, then pulls him up on his feet. Xavier comes running out with a chair though and tosses it to Jackal, then hits a spinning back kick knocking him down. Xavier grabs the chair and bashes Jackal in the head, then lifts him up and delivers the Ghetto Busta into the chair. Xavier bends down to give DeeJay a hand, but suddenly, Cowboy by Kid Rock hits and Daddy Mack hits the ring in a flash, levels Xavier with punches, then drops him with Da Shows Ova. The crowd is on their feet and going beserk now! Mack gets a mic and helps Jackal up leaning him in a corner as DeeJay is up with Coach and Christine helping him stay up.

Daddy Mack: Ya know what, since Jackal is back and wanting to settle shit and Xavier is sticking his nose in this, plus I know you want to prove your ass to me, then next week were gonna do a tag match, myself and Jackal, you two boys, D and X, no headliner this time, but a parking lot brawl!

Mack tosses the mic down and stares down DeeJay a bit, then helps Jackal out of the ring as DeeJay helps up Xavier and they all leave.

Black Bob: Well the match itself was rather quick, but the aftermatch sure was off the hook.

Shane Cobain: No doubt, Jackal returns, Xavier takes him out before he can do much, Mack takes him down, then makes a tag match next week, fuck yea.

Singles Match
Chae Stratigias vs. Cassidy Michaels

Chae is in the ring waving at guys in the front row, winking at them and blowing kisses. She actually goes over by the commentating table giving Bob and Shane lap dances, but Cassidy soon makes her way out and hands her title off, then spears Chae to the floor and hammers her with punches. Cassidy soon lifts her up and rolls Chae into the ring, then climbs up top and hits a cross body on her. Cassidy gets up and lifts Chae on to her feet, then gives her a piledriver and climbs back to the top where she hits a moonsault. Cassidy pins, but after 2 she pulls Chae up, lifts her up in a power bomb position, but flips her back to back and nails Internial Darkness, then pins.........1..........2...........3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall...........................Cassidy Michaels!

Pulse Of The Maggots by Slipknot hits the pa as Cassidy takes her title and soon bashes Chae in the head, then picks her up and nails a power bomb before leaving the ring. But as he gets on stage, Cassidy turns and flaunts her title to the crowd who boo her. The boos turn to cheers as Yesenia Lopez comes charging out and wastes no time tackling Cassidy from behind and slamming her into the steel ramp. Senia lifts Cassidy up and drops her with a ddt on top of the stage, then picks up the title and smiles, lays it over Cassidy and leaves.

Black Bob: Goddamn, Cassidy destroyed Chae, but least we got lap dances first and Senia just put Cassidy the fuck down.

Shane Cobain: Hell yea, I should go console Chae and get more, but I had enough of that pie backstage. Anyways, this shit between Cassidy and Chae is picking up nicely, damn ladies are vicious.

Backstage

The scene opens to Hells Judgment room where Deejay is going nuts over what happened while Xavier cares, but is a lil more calm.

DeeJay George: Man, now we got Jackal and Mack to worry about! Damn it, Jackal is easy on his own, but Mack, damn it!

Xavier: Yo D, chill ok! You concentrate all your efforts on Mack and I will do you a favor, I will take Jackal's ass out just so you do not have to mess with him ever again. Consider it a favor from me to you for I can undertand a whole lot.

DeeJay George: Well, me and Mack, I could maybe get his SEF Title and be the first man to hold both Heavyweight Titles.

The Coach: Yea boss, you can do that easily, Mack has nothing on you.

Christine: Well he has a lot on you, but your the rising star, you should be able to get that title.

DeeJay George: Pretty nice idea X, I say we do this, but make sure Jackal stays down for good, keep his ass out of commission.

Xavier: Not a prob D man, this shit gonna fly like an eagle and sting like bee, roam the grounds out west and charge a buffalo.

DeeJay raises an eyebrow ad Coach slaps his forehead.

Xavier: I'm a kick his ass for ya, but I be out for a bit man, Cassie needs me, my lovin' and just me. I'll have your back always though and Jackal will be in my sights from here on out, count on that. We be bleeding this shit together man, D and X, Hells Judgment, fuck all the rest, but peaces easy bro, I'm out.

Xavier jumps up and exits the room as DeeJay smile and Coach is confused as hell. DeeJay explins it all to him as the scene fades and cuts back to ringside.

Black Bob: Well it seems we know a bit of Hells Judgment agenda now and with Xavier after Jackal the way he said, Jackal is in for a long run.

Shane Cobain: No shit, but Jackal has stepped up before, lets if he can again.

Singles Match
David Blade vs. Matt Matlock w/Trish Stratus

Blade and Matt are in the ring toe to toe when Matt fires the first shot, but is blocked and sent reeling backwards into the ropes, then gets clotheslined out to the floor. The crowd cheer this and Matt holds his jaw looking to walk off to the back. Trish just starts to follow him and Blade soon rolls out charging after him. Trish gets in his face and looks to slap him, but Matt takes advantage of the distraction and nails a running clothesline on Blade, then picks him up and whips him into the steel steps. All of a sudden, the sister of David Blade, her name being Rhapsody and newest SEF Diva runs out and tackles Trish to the floor, then lays in a beating on her. Matt turns and pulls her off, but the ref gets him back and sends both Rhapsdoy and Trish to the back. The ladies exit ringside and Blade is up nailing a dropkick on Matt, then he rolls him into the ring and climbs to the top rope. Blade looks for a regular body splash or something, but Matt is able to climb up and punches him some, then nails a superplex off the top rope. Matt is up first and pulls Blade up, then whips him into the ropes and tries a clothesline, but Blade ducks and down goes the ref. Blade comes at Matt with some punches nailing the Cold Cut Combo. He then heads for the top rope, but from the crowd runs Scorpion who climbs up and shoves Blade down to the mat. Scorpion slides in the ring and stands beghind him when Matt gets to his feet and they stare across the ring at each other. Blade comes to and pops up between them, Scorpion grins and Matt grabs the ref keeping him from seeing what goes down. Scorpion whips Blade around and kicks him in the gut, then drops him with The Sting and exits the ring. Matt lets the ref go and pulls Blade up, hits the Matlock Go Round and pins..........1...........2...........3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall............................Matt Matlock!

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach hits the as Matt smiles cocky like and and taunts the booing crowd. He soon leaves the ring and Scorpion just stares at Blade before slowly leaving as well.

Black Bob: Man, Blade got fucked over there and sooner or later he will get revenge on Scorpion.

Shane Cobain: As much as I like the impact he is making, I can't wait to see Blade put him in his place.

Stairway To Hell Match
Tommy2Cool vs. Daddy Mack
Match Rules: A ball of razor wire on a ball bat hangs above the ring. You must climb a ladder and detach it. From then it becomes a submission match

The ball bat with razor wire hangs above the ring, a ladder is set up at ringside and its time now. Tommy2Cool is in the ring waiting when Cowboy by Kid Rock hits the pa and our struts Daddy Mack to a huge ovation, the Michigan fans going insane. Mack dances down the aisle slapping their hands along the way, then makes his way into the ring where he does the usual pose, strips off the chaps and vest, raises his title in the air, then gets set to go. The belll sounds and Tommy immediately charges, but is taken down with a hip toss. Tommy jumps back up and looks for a punch, but Mack blocks and nails his own, a few of them before clotheslining Tommy down. Mack pulls Tommy up and runs him into a corner, then pulls him out and drops him with a ddt. Mack soon exits the ring and slides the ladder in, climbs up to the top rope and leaps off with a cross body splash of sorts to Tommy. Mack rolls up on his feet and sets the ladder up, starts climbing, but Tommy comes up after him and clubs at his back hitting his ribs. Mack screams in pain and Tommy soon backdrops him off the ladder. Mack holds his ribs in pain as Tommy lifts him up and tries for a piledriver, but gets flipped on his back and catapulted into a corner. Mack drops him with a neckbreaker, then starts climbing the ladder and grabs the razir wire ball bat. He looks down at Tommy and keeps the bat in hand as he flies off with the Mack Attack hitting Tommy. Mack bounces off holding his ribs and rolling in pain. Tommy is not out, but crawls in a corner trying to get up. He does so before Mack and runs over to him looking to grab him, but Mack pops up with a shot to his head from the bat, then brings the razor wire crashing into his head making lil slices on his face. Mack jabs the wire into his gut, then uppercuts against his face really making him bleed now and laying him out. Mack lays the wire bat on Tommy's chest, then runs off the ropes and leaps up in the bring a knee down crushing the wire into his chest. Tommy screams in pain as the barbed dig in to his flesh spilling blood out all over. Mack soon takes the wire and pulls some off the bat, wraps it around Tommys neck choking him with it, then Mack suddenly lifts his legs up locking in the Show Strangla and falls to mat cinching the hold in. Tommy goes crazy trying to break free and reaches all around him, Mack just locks it in as tight as he can and Tommy eventually taps out.

Julie: Here is your winner by submission.......................Daddy Mack!

Cowboy hits the pa and Mack kicks Tommy to the outside, stands up with his title and poses for all his fans. As he is in the ring doing his thing, Live Again by Sevendust comes over the pa and out walks The Coach, but no one else, he is all alone. Mack just eyes him and rolls his eyes, then DeeJay George comes from the crowd getting in the ring setting up with his title in hand. Mack turns around and ducks DeeJay's attempt to bash him with the title and the two staredown each other, each with their title hanging from their hands. DeeJay just looks at Mack, points to his title and motions it around his waist, holds up two fingers and says, "There both gonna be mine!" Mack just holds one finger, his middle finger causing DeeJay to laugh, but he tries charging quickly. Mack gets aligned in time and drops him in a second with Da Shows Ova. Coach has stayed on stage and Cowboy now re hits as Mack bends over DeeJay pointing in his face telling him "Anytime you want me, you got me, boy!" Mack then exits the ring passing by Coach with a smirk.

Black Bob: Holy shit, that match was incredible and carried by Mack who dominated Tommy, but what followed was incredible as well.

Shane Cobain: Yea, DeeJay trying to upstage Mack, but ended up getting laid out and it sounded like a challenge to a one on one encounter. But that's it for tonight, we'll see you all Sunday, later on.

The camera picks up off the table now and you can see Coach helping DeeJay up, then the fans are all shown before the show fades to black where the SEF logo flashes by and the show soon ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF