sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 2/19/2014

Started by Liz, February 17, 2014, 08:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Liz

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on Thursday, February 20th, 2014
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

SEW WAR Owner
Whitney Marret
The Owner handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

SEW WAR General Manager
Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEW OFFICE

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland

Theme Music
"Violent Rhythm" by Linkin Park and Eminem

Opening Match: Singles
A Native Americano w/Whitney Marret vs. Drew Stevenson
Referee: Tom Walker

Match Two: Triple Threat Tag Team
SEW WAR Tag Team Championship
The Showtime vs Golden Cutters vs Simon Lee Nash(c) & Matt Ward(c)
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Main Event: Chain Match
SEW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Taylor Andrews(c) vs. Phoenix Winterborn w/Whitney Marret
Referee: Doug Melvin

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

WELCOME TO WAR!!! And what a show we got with only three matches, but some intense matchups taking place. From the opening bell to the closing bell is looking very, very interesting.

Nick pausing as Shady Smack just drinks and smokes next to him not really caring for anything, but to watch the action.

A Native Americano with some hardcore shooting on the returning Drew Stevenson who came up short in the rumble this past Sunday and had a bit of a kayfabe remark about Daddy Mack which kicked off this opening match tonight. The SEF Director getting quite personal and not caring about a win just about defending Mack which may be an absolute loss, but still makes it interesting to see what develops between these two. The Tag Title match looking to be a straight two on two tag team match taking the wind of the Mid West Warriors sails who were ready for a triple threat. Although this is more to their advantage, but against The Showtime's Mack and newest member Taylor Andrews, we may see gold change hands tonight!?! Then again, Taylor has to immediately turn around and battle Phoenix Winterborn in order to keep her SEW Title which is a task in itself without having two matches to work in one night. The Golden Gal proving in the past she's up for this task, plus being a member of The Showtime, we may see more than we bargained for, or at least, Phoenix may get more than he signed on for!?! The American Tradition this years Rumble winner with a big win this past Sunday and he goes to Wrestle X facing Mack a third time for the SEF Title, the title he only held for four days last year. Will he do better tonight and regain the SEW Title and show SEF the champion he can be and needs to be, or will Taylor walk out with even more gold?

Opening Match: Singles
A Native Americano w/Whitney Marret vs. Drew Stevenson
Referee: Tom Walker

Drew Stevenson stepping into the ring and A Native Americano in the middle rushes up on his opponent leaping into a hard superman like punch which looks like its not being pulled, at least not all the way!?! Drew sinking into the corner looking dazed and just out of it slipping down to his ass and A Native Americano turning o the ref yelling.

COUNT ME OUT OF THIS SHOOTFEST CAUSE THIS COCKSUCKER DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHOOT!!!

And the Director climbing from the ring as the ref issues a count. A Native Americano pulling Whitney Marret, with an arm around his old lady's neck, up the aisle not looking back. Whitney glancing back a little confused and looks up at her man behind him a hundred percent as the ref gets to ten calling for the end of the match.

Winner: Drew Stevenson

A Native Americano taking Whitney through the curtain and steps back out with a microphone lifting it up to his mouth looking as indifferent as always.

You ever try to shoot that shit to me again and you will get the same shot you got tonight so enjoy it and next week, I may put you in a real test!?!

The Director turning and walking to the back as Drew is up in the corner still groggy and a mark forming where he was hit just under the left eye. He looks a little pissed and Nick Miller says.

Wow, not much of a match, but a huge statement made here tonight from our Director who gave Stevenson the win and a real shoot.

Match Two: Tag Team
SEW WAR Tag Team Championship
The Showtime vs Mid West Warriors(c)
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Mack and Simon starting the match with a lock up and move around the ring until Mack forces the son of Nash into a side headlock. Simon shoving him to the ropes and Mack leapfrogging a back body drop attempt to spin back into a calf kick taking the son of Nash down. Mack flipping backwards to leap up into a stomp across Simon's forehead, then pulls him up into a reverse atomic drop and a kick to the gut. The Mack looking for the Mack Attack, but Simon fighting out twisting around for a Russian leg sweep. Mack with elbows to the head of Simon and moves into a waistlock for a german suplex. Simon goes behind Mack and executes a german suplex, but Mack flipping over to his feet backing to his corner where Taylor makes the tag. Mack springing out into a flying forearm to Simon knocking him down and rolls from the ring as Taylor flies in with an elbow drop from the top rope to the son of Nash's chest. Taylor into a headscissors squeezing tight and Simon trying to get free turning around to his knees. Simon trying to roll Taylor on her back, but the Golden Gal swing her legs down and rolls away to her feet running back over into a baseball slide dropkick to the son of Nash's head. Taylor up into a leg drop across the throat of Simon, then turns into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The Golden Gal into a side headlock on Simon squeezing tight and dragging him up running for a bulldog, but the son of Nash shoving Taylor into turnbuckles. Simon running in with a forearm to her back, then yanks her out of the corner into a german suplex sending her over to her stomach on the mat with a bounce. Taylor rolling over holding her midsection as Simon gets up tagging Matt, then runs over pulling the Golden Gal up into an irish whip towards his partner. Matt running to nail a hard clothesline sending Taylor down, then picks her up to hit a swinging neckbreaker and backs up to the ropes. Taylor staggering up with Matt bouncing off the ropes to leap up into Chi Town Crunched, but the Golden Gal able to duck under it swinging a leg up and around to catch Matt's head staggering him. The Golden Gal running to the ropes springing back into a dropkick to Matt's chest staggering him to the ropes, then pops up into a spinning wheel kick. Matt able to catch her and rips Taylor up for a powerbomb, but she slips behind him and dives into the tag. Mack coming in quick and ducks a clothesline from Matt to nail knife edge chops to his chest. The Mack into an arm drag on Matt and holds him in an armbar wrenching down the Ward's left arm. Jordan Cut comes from the crowd over the rail behind Taylor Andrews to yank the Golden Gal down drawing the attention of the ref who sees Jordan hit The Cutter to Taylor on the floor.

Winners: The Showtime via DQ

Mack noticing this now and rolls away from Matt to the floor looking for Da Shows Ova. Jordan ducking and running around the ring, but Simon Lee Nash coming around to meet him with punches. Mack coming over and Simon knocks Jordan around to eat Da Shows Ova and the son of Nash into a german suplex adds extra sting to the cool cutter laying him out on the floor. Mack heading around the ring to help his partner up as Matt comes out to meet his partner and the champs with their titles wait for their challengers to come around and offer handshakes. The Showtime returning them and Mack slapping both on their backs sarcastically saying.

Maybe we can do it again next week?!

He and Taylor head to the back with the Tag Champs and Nick Miller saying.

A good tag match until Jordan Cut decided to hit Taylor with The Cutter and end this a technicality rather than blood, sweat, and tears. Not the last time we see these teams in the same thing I would imagine, judging by their friendly nature with each other just now, a level of respect forming that you don't see a lot. Good me a sign of good times to come!?

Shady Smack chiming in all fucked up as usual.

Its always god with Mack cause he's the baddest muthafucka on the planet!!!

To the back we go where Mack and Taylor still walk down the hall with Simon and Matt when A Native Americano cuts them off still in his swat gear confronting Mack specifically.

Mack, we need to talk. I think you need to face Drew Stevenson next week, so if I have to, I'll book it myself.

The Mack laughing and shaking his head no way.

Who the fuck are you all worked up over, again, Drew Stevens, what's the big deal?

Simon Lee speaking up.

His name is Drew Steve-

Mack cuts him off smiling sarcastically.

I don't care and I know who he is, but he ain't done nothing to deserve my time, however, if we face off next week, I'll wrestle him, show him up, and move on. Why don't you drop the shooting and face him yourself in a wrestling match?

Mack looking at A Native Americano who stays focused on The Showsteala.

Because he may give you his best which I have yet to see him give in SEF, ever. Like I said before, I seen his best and it wasn't here, so you and Drew next week, what do ya say!?

Mack shrugging.

I believe I already said I'll be there to face anyone like I am every fucking week even when I get a night off which is rare, but when your The Showsteala, you don't need it anyways!!! I don't come a knocking to his door, he can come a knocking to mine or you can book this match or hope your old lady does or Kira or whoever the fuck books WAR next week!?! Until then, were done with this bro, so go deal with it however ya want and know that Mack is always here to go against anyone and if they can match Mack, well, then I will want to go another round with them until we tear every fucking arena on this planet down, rebuild them, and move on to the next town.

Mack sliding by A Native Americano who persists.

I want you to kick his teeth down his throat.

Mack letting Taylor and company move ahead to turn to the Director with a smug smirk just shaking his head no in a sarcastic manner.

Dude, I told you what you have to do, do it or do this yourself.

Mack turning and A Native Americano says.

C'mon Ma-

And Mack with Da Shows Ova stops the Director who falls to his back in the hall. Mack looking down shaking his head no in sarcasm.

You had it coming anyways. And whether I face this kid or not, you still the one who gotta take care of this business you got going. You know better than to drag me into shit like this, or you, ah fuck, are hearing me!? How hard did I kick ya? Thought it was just a tap, damn, oops!?

Mack turning to look up sarcastically as A Native Americano stirs a bit. The Mack skipping down the hall to catch up with Taylor in their room as we go back to ringside where Nick Miller says.

Well that was interesting. A Native Americano going to Mack about The Showsteala facing Drew Stevenson next week on WAR and Mack not thrilled, but always up for a match. A few words between the Director and Mack who would end it on a superkick. So I wonder if we'll see Mack and Drew cause that could be awesome and it could bring Drew's best out, if he wants to win that is!?!

Shady Smack chiming in.

Drew had best be better than he ever been before anywhere around the block to match Mack in that ring!!!

Nick says.

Can't argue with that.

Main Event: Chain Match
SEW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Taylor Andrews(c) vs. Phoenix Winterborn w/Whitney Marret
Referee: Doug Melvin

Taylor and Phoenix are hooked up to each end of the ten foot logging chain and tug on it, then get into a tug of war. Phoenix stronger, but Taylor running into a baseball slide and yanks the chain up into a low blow on the American Tradition which is legal in this match. Taylor whipping him across the back and yanks the chain around Phoenix's neck choking him down to his knees. The American Tradition fighting back to his feet and backs up smashing the Golden Gal into a corner, then nails elbows to Taylor's head. Phoenix stepping away out of the chain to double it up and yanks Taylor into a diving clothesline, the shoots into the pin,

ONE

kickout! Phoenix up doubling the chain over to whip into Taylor's midsection, then sits her up to choke the Golden Gal who throws the wolfpac sign up. The American Tradition yanking Taylor up and runs her into the ropes, swings her on to the middle rope and springs off into Eternal Ashes. The Mack leads the pack to the ring with Simon Lee Nash and Matt Ward in tow to come sliding in the ring and stomp Phoenix down in the ring breaking the hold. "Justice" plays over the pa bringing A Native Americano out to charge the ring and slide in getting bombarded by Matt and Simon while Mack yanks Phoenix up into the ropes looking for Da Shows Ova and nails it. A Native Americano clotheslining Simon down to punch Matt back and nail Justice to Mack as Taylor goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Taylor Andrews

Drew Stevenson runs down to slide in the ring and tackle A Native Americano through the ropes with both men brawling at ringside trading punches, maybe not the same as what the Director did earlier, but their smacking each other good. Drew with a bit of a black eye, nothing puffy, but a little swollen and bruised and in the ring Mack is helped is helped up by Taylor and Simon to head out of the ring and celebrate on the stage. Whitney Marret in the ring to check on Phoenix while watching her man battle Drew at ringside in a slugfest. Officials out there to break it up as Taylor Andrews heads to the back with Mack and the pack while Nick Miller says.

My god what a chaotic ending to this edition of WAR!!! Phoenix screwed again by Taylor and friends to keep her SEW Title proving she will do anything to win as she said long ago. Drew Stevenson trying to get revenge on A Native Americano and the two are finally apart here at ringside.

A trickle of blood leaking from Drew's mouth as he tries to fight the officials, but their big and hold on tight dragging Drew away as Whitney orders, then A Native Americano calms down to slide in the ring and embrace his old lady. He helps Phoenix up and holds the ropes for Whitney to exit the ring leaving with his old lady and prospect as Nick Miller wraps up the show.

A Native Americano and Drew Stevenson on a collision course for something much bigger than the shoot earlier it would seem, so does the Director still want Mack to face Drew, or not yet!?! I guess we'll find out next week on WAR, but we'll see ya in two nights for Anarchy so stick around and tune in Friday night. Until then, have a goodnight.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF