sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Championship Will Stay (Tristan Darland)

Started by mysticbabydoll, March 13, 2013, 12:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Last week Tristan captured the Internet Championship, and this time he is defending it against the one he beat Jordan Cut. He has been trainning non stop, and is ready to prove why he is a champion. He isn't going to lose it that easily, and he will go beyond what he did last week. He wants to retain what is his, and nothing or no one will stop him. He is in the middle of a trainning session when Greg Boone walks over to him, and he gets to take a break. He gets out of the ring, and the interview starts as he places the championship over his shoulder.

Greg Boone

Congrates you captured the Internet Championship last you said last week, but this week you defend this championship against the same man you beat for it Jordan Cut. What are your thoughts going into this match?

Tristan Darland

Last week I did what I said I was going to do, and this week I am going to do the exact samething. Jordan was a great opponent for me, and this is our second time facing each other. I am going to do all that I can to hold onto the Internet Championship, and I am not ready to give it up just yet. I might have been the better man last week, but I know I can put on a way better show for the fans. This time I am going to show more of a side to me, and prove that I do belong as a champion cause I know I can make it to the top if I keep on going. I just got to work my ass off to get there, and I know I will. This is just the beginning for my career, and there is alot of stuff that I want to accomplish. I am not going to quit, so Jordan will be in for the fight of his live. I still have no problems with him, and I don't have a bad thing to say about him. He earned my respect last week, so I know we will put on another great match for the fans to enjoy. I know this match could turn on a dime, so I am ready for anything that he throws at me. I don't want to lose my Internet Championship, so I got to do everything I do mean anything that will get me to retain it cause it isn't going anywhere.

Greg Boone

Is there anything else you want to add about the match?

Tristan Darland

Jordan bring everything you can cause just like last week  you will see how dangerous I can be when someone tries to take what is mine, and you won't like it. Working with you last week was awesome, so I want another great match like we had. You see I am not going down easily, and your right I will do anything it takes to retain what I won as I am sure you will do the same to win it from me so let me say this let the best man win.

Greg Boone

Thank you for your time Tristan.

Tristan Darland

Your welcome Greg.

Greg leaves, and Tristan gets back in the ring as the trainning starts back up as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF