sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Mack Speaks On Carnage & Makes A Wrestlemania Announcement

Started by Showsteala, December 03, 2013, 09:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Mack Speaks On Carnage & Makes A Wrestlemania Announcement

From: Daddy Mackā„¢  (Original Message) Sent: 3/18/2003 7:30 PM

The crowd in the savvis center looks pumped for tonights show, all of them cheering like crazy, waving their signs around, waiting for the action to start when the lights dim and a red flashes around the arena as Cowboy by Kid Rock hits and out struts Da Showstoppa Daddy Mack to a rousing, louder than life ovation as every single fan jumps to their feet and screams the approval for mack who is wearing his usual gig of sneakers, blue jeans, a SEF shirt, a leather jacket, with a red&black bandana in the form of a headband! He just smiles at everyone and does a lil dance before strutting on down the ramp and circling the ring, walking over by the commentatirs table high fiving kid rock and eminem before stepping into the ring where he circles around, then lays his left leg down, kneels his right and flexes while pyro shoots off behind him and the fans continue cheering like crazy for him! Mack hops up and grabs a mic from lillian, then steps to the center of the ring and raises it up to speak!

Mack:.......

Before he can, the fans start chanting his name!

Crowd: Mack............Mack............Mack............Mack............Mack............Mack............Mack............Mack............Mack............Mack............

Mack just looks around and smiles at all of them, winks at some girls in the front row who go nuts when he does! Then, once everyone settles down a lil, he says!

Mack: Whasss upp everybody up in here?!

[crowd pops]

Mack: Yea, thats the way its supposed to go! Ya all are some great people up in good ol' st louis! I sure as hell had a lot of good times here But hey, tonight I'm looking to have another good time when I kick d-von' and damien's asses all over this ring and take back the us title! Now, both ya boys are good I will admit, but there is only one showstoppa and thats me, so as good as anyone else is, ain't no one crazier or tougher or better than daddy mack!

[crowd pops]

Mack: Now, enough about the match for now, lets get on to my announcement for wrestlemania! See, as ya all may know, the theme is going to be Posthuman by Marilyn Manson

[crowd pops]

Mack: Well, that will stay the same, but the man himself, Marilyn Manson will be at this years Wrestlemania live and in person and will be playing a couple songs during the night as well as kicking of the beggining in style! So yea, manson is at mania and now its time to turn this bitch up a notch and get ready rock the road to wrestlemania and makes sure its a show none of you ever forget!

[crowd pops]

Mack: Alright then, the band is set, the stage is set, now back to tonight! About the us title match against d-von and damien! D-von, you've been in SEF before, way back in the day, three time tag champ with your ex brother bubba, but tonight, ya got a chance to capture your first singles title, but problem, ain't no way in hell your getting by me, so back the f'ck up and deal with that pal! Now damien, man, I got respect for as I do d-von, but me and you had that match at no way out and its a lil something more ya know, but tonight, the outcome will still be the same, me coming out on top once again and being victorious as daddy mack can only be!

The crowd pops for mack who tosses down the mic and raises his hands in the air as Cowboy hits! He then salutes to kid and em before leaving the ring and heading b/s to his l/r where hbk is chillin'! Mack takes a seat on a empty couch and chills as well and the scene soon cuts back out to ringside!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF