sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

promo from 2002

Started by Daddy Mack, February 28, 2022, 01:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

As the crowd in the casper events center is waiting for tonights show to start, Rebel Without A Cause hits as a red light flashes over the arena and the crowd jumps to their feet and go crazy as daddy mack comes strutting out with his arm aroudn his new girl, the lovely lita who is carrying macks world title! Mack stands behind her, wrapping his arms around her neck as the crowd cheers them on! They just look around grinning and give each other a lil kiss before walking down the ramp and getting in the ring with mack holding the ropes for lita! They stand in the middle of the ring together, lita still holding the world title as mack puts his arms around her waist and does some crotch chops, then the music dies down and mack grabs a mic, puts his arm around lita and says!

Mack: Whasss uup people?

(crowd cheers)

Mack: Having a good ol' time up in here?

(crowd cheers)

Mack: Alright! Well so am I! Course, with the lovely lita by my side, how could I not! And I must say, she is very lovely and downright xtreme and no, I ain't talking about in the ring either(grins)!

(crowd cheers)

Mack: Now, I mainly came out here tonight so lita could say a few words about her match, but I need to get something off my chest and it concerns sparkle! Ya know, the one who wanted to dis me for having a good time and f'n with some rookie who started shit with me originally! See sparkle, what I do in my "spare time" should not concern you, should it? I mean damn, so I left a nice lil suprise for rapid, whats the harm!

(crowd cheers)

Mack: See they like it! And all rapid gots to do is clean it up, one swipe with a good papertowel or some shit, should do it! So anyways, sparkle, you lay off me or I will lay my foot down your throat and I don't care that your a woman, big f'n deal!

(crowd cheers)

Mack: Now, gutless, I mean rutless, whatever, same thing! Me and you have never ran across each other before, unless you were some two bit jobber who wasn't even worth my time and I forgot about ya! But man, don't be walking in here and claiming you know me and know what I am about, cause you don't, you have no f'n clue about me or wha I can do, no one does! So you really want me, then I say this, you want a match, next week on sacrifice, one on one, nothing special, no titles, just you and me! Besides, I need a nice lil warm up for unforgiven! And speaking of which, rocky, eight more days, eight more days untill the great one and the showstoppa go head to head in what could be, maybe the best match in sef history! So rocky, I know you will be at your best, but of your not, you best be, cause you can damn sure bet your ass I will bring everything and I mean everything single ounce of energy I have, I will give, not a show, but the show, the best f'n show ever!

(crowd cheers and begins chanting for mack)

Crowd: Mack...................Mack..................Mack.................Mack.....................Mack.........................Mack......................Mack.................

Mack: Now then, my lil speech is done! Lets hear what the lovely lita has to say about her match tonight!

Mack hands the mic to lita and wraps his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder, waiting for her to speak!

~TBC By Lita~

Daddy Mack

Mack just sits back in the corner and laughs at what rapid did, cause lil does rapid know, he just beat up a cameraman and made him drink macks cum! Once mack composes himself a lil, he puts his arm aroudn lita, grabs a mic and says!

Mack: What a dumb shit!

(crowd laughs)

Mack: I mean damn man! Why the hell did ya beat up this poor cameraman and on top of that, ya made him drink my cum! Thats funny man, but the cameraman didn't deserve that, he was just doing his job even if he is kinda slow, like you!

(crowd laughs)

Mack: Ah well! F'ck it! Who cares about him! I'm jut glad ya missed me with that f'n hammer! That looks like it hurt...........hahahaha! Well anyways, thats all I gotta say, I can't think anymore cause I am laughing to f'n hard! Good one man!

Mack drops the mic and continues laughing his ass off, then Rebel Without A Cause hits as mack and lita pose together, then leave the ring and head to the back going into litas office and laying on her couch together!

~My Couch, HA, Why Would I have One When Lita Has One~

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF